Author Topic: Fat Slob Gary Ackerman condemms Israel and residents of Yesha  (Read 1963 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Fat Slob Gary Ackerman condemms Israel and residents of Yesha
« on: February 13, 2009, 11:03:09 AM »
http://jta.org/news/article/2009/02/12/1002975/ackerman-slams-settlements-israeli-attitudes     

Ackerman slams settlements, Israeli attitudes

February 12, 2009

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- Settler "pogroms," settlement building and Israeli intransigence are joined with Palestinian terrorism in a "downward spiral," a top U.S. Jewish congressman said.

Rep. Gary Ackerman (D-N.Y.), chairman of the House of Representatives Middle East subcommittee, made clear in a subcommittee hearing Thursday that he was not trying to draw a moral equivalence between Israeli hard-liners and Palestinian terrorists, "but they are all part of the same destructive dynamic."

In his opening statement, Ackerman described "downward pressure" that "comes from terrorism and the march of settlements. It comes from the firing of rockets and the perpetration of settler pogroms. It comes in daily images of destruction and the constant reiteration that 'they only understand the language of force.' "

The "settler pogroms" apparently are a reference to attacks by Hebron settlers on Arabs in December after Israel evacuated settlers from a building.

Ackerman went on to say, "It comes from tunnels in Gaza and, yes, from digging in Jerusalem as well."

Hamas uses tunnels beneath the Gaza Strip-Egypt border to smuggle in rockets it has fired on Israel. Palestinians have complained that a number of building projects in Jerusalem encroach on Arab neighborhoods
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Fat Slob Gary Ackerman condemms Israel and residents of Yesha
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 11:06:40 AM »
Queen residents in that fat rodent Ackermans district vote for this woman               
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 11:15:44 AM »
Gary Ackerman is a disgrace!     In a way,   Ackerman is even worse than Barack Hussein Obama and his associates.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 11:33:40 AM »
Gary Ackerman is a disgrace!     In a way,   Ackerman is even worse than Barack Hussein Obama and his associates.

Thats true he wants to find favor in osamaObama's eyes

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 11:37:43 AM »
Agreed,  mord.   

I get the strong impression that Gary Ackerman goes out of his way to attempt to appease enemies of Israel.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 11:40:31 AM »
Agreed,  mord.   

I get the strong impression that Gary Ackerman goes out of his way to attempt to appease enemies of Israel.
Since Hussein Osama was elected

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 12:49:17 PM »
Obviously Gary Faggerman (yimach schmo) is getting mega campaign contributions from CAIR.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 01:38:14 PM »
Oooo but he's sooo tough with the F.C.C.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 01:39:03 PM »
I hope one day his heart gives out from dealing with such a fat body.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 01:42:55 PM »
I hope one day his heart gives out from dealing with such a fat body.

Lets pray that he one day chokes on the pork he eats.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 02:05:07 PM »
HAHAHA whenver I see Ackerman's name I always think of the show when Chaim does a number on him. My favorite show and the one that really got me loving JTF.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2009, 06:29:50 PM »
Faggerman probably already has HIV, just hasn't turned into full-blown AIDS yet.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2009, 06:45:37 PM »
This is the mutt who voted in favor of a resolution to honor ramadan but against Christmas and Hanukah.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2009, 07:02:19 PM »
This is the mutt who voted in favor of a resolution to honor ramadan but against Christmas and Hanukah.
Correct

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2009, 10:12:53 PM »
Like I said, my guess is that Faggerman is in the pocket of CAIR.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2009, 11:20:32 PM »
HAHAHA whenver I see Ackerman's name I always think of the show when Chaim does a number on him. My favorite show and the one that really got me loving JTF.
I hear you Mo2388... I just loved that show when Chaim talked about Osama Bin Ackerman, and how he hid underneath the table at the resaurant when the robbers came.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2009, 11:24:43 PM »
I hear you Mo2388... I just loved that show when Chaim talked about Osama Bin Ackerman, and how he hid underneath the table at the resaurant when the robbers came.
LMAO!!!!  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D That's right.... I laugh so hard every time I hear it or think aboot it!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2009, 12:04:59 AM »
Liberals like Ackerman draw moral equivalence between muslim terrorists and Jewish/Christian right but fail to mention that no Orthodox Jew or conservative Christian has sent his kids to blow up buses.  Can Gary Ackerman live in the midst of muslims?   
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2009, 02:23:13 PM »
He might even convert to Islam knowing him.