0 (0%)
Good.
3 (13.6%)
Terrible.
10 (45.5%)
Undecided.
9 (40.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ask JTF For February 22, 2009  (Read 9005 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For February 22, 2009
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2009, 09:56:57 AM »
Shalom Chaim

What do you think the best is that we can hope for from Nethanyahu now that he appears to be the next Prime Minister?  I know he will never meet all of your standards (or mine for that matter) but if he refuses to move forward on the two state solution (because there are no peaceful Arabs to deal with at this time) if he strengthens the economy, if he takes the pressure off the settlers for a few years and most importantly helps reestablish Israeli sovereignty to where Israel is no longer a colony of the US or EU (as far as I can see that is the real difference between the left and right in Israel is that the left wants to be a colony of the EU while the right wants to be a colony of the US) then maybe his election will not be a total waste.

When he was last Prime Minister he told the US Congress that he would start reducing the amount of American aid Israel accepts.  Whatever happened to that idea?  It seemed like a good idea but Israel still takes tons of American aid so I would assume that idea was never implemented.

A good Israeli Prime Minister would establish a national goal of reducing dependence on outside parties such as the US.  Domestic weapons production, reduction of aid, and perhaps a few other moves plus a campaign to get Israelis to think as a sovereign nation might go a long way.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2009, 11:26:39 PM »
Hello Chaim, do you still support the chayil(SP) valor party? And did someone ever stop the iran Bushehr bomb plant? Thanks and as always G-D bless

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2009, 04:17:30 AM »

Shalom brother Chaim,

what do you think of the so-called neo-conservatives [or "neo-cons" ] and their legacy of the last 8 years? Do you think they were good for America and Israel?

Many leftists and antisemitic haters of Jews and Israel accuse the neo-cons of supposedly being "Zionists" and of "formulating an American foreign policy which only benefits Israel". As in the case of the two professors Mearsheimer and Walt for example, who claimed that the so-called "Israel lobby" unduly influences American foreign policy.This premise crept into the mainstream liberal news media during the 8 years of the two Bush administrations with many mainstream liberal commentators accusing the neo-cons of "only looking out for Israeli interests at the expense of American interests".

It is not so well known that the neo-cons were supporters of the Albanian and Bosnian muslim Nazi terrorists while Bill Clinton was still in office [they took out a full page ad in one of the major American newspapers urging Clinton to bomb the Serbs in early 1999]. If the neo-cons are allegedly so pro-Israel and against Islamofascism with their so-called "Global War On Terror" then why did they support the Albanian and Bosnian muslim Nazis who have confirmed links to al Qaeda and other IslamoNazi terrorist groups all over the globe?

Offline Daniele.from.Italy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2009, 05:28:57 AM »
Dear Mr Ben Pesach,

I would like to know your views about Rudolf Giuliani as the Mayor of NYC; in particular I'm interested in the policies he adopeted to fight crime in New York city.
I follow the forum and the movement from at least two years, despite my few post on the forum, so I know very well that you don't like him because he's a leftist on most of the political issues.
In a past "ask JTF" show I asked you about the old days New York city and in your answer you admitted that he actually reduced crime rate, I checked the statistics about crime, as you told me, and I found this graph (from wikipedia) which is quite self-explanatory

so my questions are:
Before he was elected as a mayor were you supporting him? I mean, despite his left wing policies, did you actually believe that he would have fought crime and squallor as he were promising?
How do you rate him as a mayor? The cleaning of the city is "enough" to counterbalance the left wing policies he also enacted during his mandate?

As a side note: I remember in those years, when we had left wing government here in Italy, I saw some kind of documentary about Giuliani in our national Tv and they were portrating his methods of crime fighting as ultra-exagerate (nazi-like) measures against those "poor beggars and criminals" which happened to be mostly blacks, so that he was also painted as a "racist" mayor... While he was actually making what every mayor is supposed to do when it comes to crime and security of his citizens!

Thanks in advance for your answer
(By the way the reason I almost don't participate in the forum is because I'm a very shy person and also because of my bad english, I actually understand very well spoken and written english, but when it comes to translate my mind from italian to english it takes me ages to write what I wish to say and even then I make a lot of errors so most of the times I just give up on writing my opinion...)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2009, 05:44:49 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

We are awaiting new videos from you on various issues, when should we expect them?

Thank You

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2009, 06:38:24 AM »
Hello Chaim,

a few days ago I listened to the radio and noticed a commentary from a leftwing journalist who likes to turn around cause and effect.
He basically said that the violence from Gaza was merely a reaction and started when Israel "fenced in" Gaza for no good reason in 1991.

Please give some comments on what happend around that time in Gaza.

Thanks,
2honest 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2009, 01:23:34 PM »
Hi Chaim, you were again proven right about the chazir Avigdor Lieberman who upon seeing the election results, immediately pushed for Tzipora Spitzer to join the coalition. What kind of coalition that is actually  possbile for Netanyoyo to establish, would be relatively better for Judea and Samaria? Thanks so much Chaim and I will you would of been on the ballot.
I am urinating on a Koran.