Author Topic: 10 US States have declared their sovereignty from the Obama camp....  (Read 5835 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
SOMEONE FROM ISRAEL SENT THIS TO ME, IT'S NOT BEING REPORTED ON FOX NEWS, OR ANY OTHER NEWS AS FAR AS I KNOW.....

:o

HJM 4009 - 2009-10 Claiming state sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment.

This is a very rather shocking section at the end, for please understand that they are presenting this to Barack Hussein Obama and his regime. (Download the Original Bill)

This is from the end of the bill...

That this serve as a Notice and Demand to the federal government to maintain the balance of powers where the Constitution of the United States established it and to cease and desist, effective immediately, any and all mandates that are beyond the scope of its constitutionally delegated powers.

BE IT RESOLVED, That copies of this Memorial be immediately transmitted to the Honorable Barack Obama, President of the United States, the President of the United States Senate, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives of each state's legislature of the United States of America, and each member of Congress from the State of Washington.

Are you ready for this? There is some serious stuff in these bills from these states. You might want to read this.

Washington: http://apps.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/summary.aspx?year=2009&bill=4009
New Hampshire: http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legislation/2009/HCR0006.html
Arizone: http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/legtext/49leg/1r/bills/hcr2024p.htm
Montana: http://data.opi.mt.gov/bills/2009/billhtml/HB0246.htm
Michigan: http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(0e5yv4qyglo53v554vn2mtz3))/mileg.aspx?page=GetObject&objectname=2009-HCR-0004
Missouri: http://www.house.mo.gov/content.aspx?info=/bills091/bills/HR212.HTM
Oklahoma: http://axiomamuse.wordpress.com/2009/01/07/state-legislator-charles-key-wants-to-limit-federal-power/
California: http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/93-94/bill/sen/sb_0001-0050/sjr_44_bill_940829_chaptered
Georgia: http://www.legis.state.ga.us/legis/1995_96/leg/fulltext/sr308.htm

Now another video: Boehner Floor Speech Opposing Democrats' "Stimulus" Bill ( ) A quote to pay attention to: " Ya know, sending 300 plus million dollars to the Center for Disease Control to do whatever, is not going to create new jobs in America." I won't ssay anything more. If you are on my newsletter, you already know about some information I have found and shared with you before.

From a news source: Although Fox News and CNN are not telling you about it, a growing number of states are declaring sovereignty. Washington, New Hampshire, Arizona, Montana, Michigan, Missouri, Oklahoma, California, and Georgia have all introduced bills and resolutions declaring sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment. Colorado, Hawaii, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Idaho, Indiana, Alaska, Kansas, Alabama, Nevada, Maine, and Illinois are considering such measures.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 01:48:40 AM by ~Hanna~ »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: 10 US States have declared their soverienty from the Obama camp....
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 01:15:05 PM »
its on my website for news. :( TY
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 02:08:36 PM »
WE could be having another civil war in our country..... :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
Re: 10 US States have declared their sovereignty from the Obama camp....
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 06:20:23 PM »
I doubt they will have the guts to follow through with it. It will most certainly be defeated in California and in Michigan by the Democrats.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 11:34:27 AM »
This does not surprise me. I live in Georgia (metro Atlanta) and haven't  heard anything about it either. I have a friend (not close but on a first name basis) who is a US Representative from here (Georgia). He is the epitome of a true conservative. If I happen to get the chance to ask him or more likely someone close to him I will.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 01:32:59 PM »
I bet you is it wasn't for the cowboy mentality present in some of he southeaster parts of the state, California wouldn't be on the list.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 02:07:57 PM »
I doubt bolshovik states such as New Jersey,New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts will be on the list anytime soon.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 10:59:36 AM »
I still don't understand why the American people elected him...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 05:46:59 PM »

Hi Hanna, I agree that a civil war may be a possibility. Especially if they come knocking on our doors to remove our weapons or try to relocate us.
Hanna, I do want to add this, if push came to shove, the Ultimate Power is not Obama, but our Generals who hand out the orders to our troops.
Obama may give certain orders, but our Generals will decide if those orders should be obeyed or not.
I don't think the generals are going to let obama do as he wishes, especially if it means breaking our Constitution.

Shalom - Dox

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2009, 06:07:12 PM »

Hi Hanna, I agree that a civil war may be a possibility. Especially if they come knocking on our doors to remove our weapons or try to relocate us.
Hanna, I do want to add this, if push came to shove, the Ultimate Power is not Obama, but our Generals who hand out the orders to our troops.
Obama may give certain orders, but our Generals will decide if those orders should be obeyed or not.
I don't think the generals are going to let obama do as he wishes, especially if it means breaking our Constitution.

Shalom - Dox

Yes, I sure hope not....but look at what Hitler got away with???  :o
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2009, 08:23:38 PM »

Shalom - Dox

Hanna, he got away with so much murder....55 million people died as a result of what Hitler started. If our Generals see Obama as a future Hitler, I have no doubts they will deal with Obama in the proper fashion....IMPEACHMENT!  G-d willing!

Shalom - Dox

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2009, 08:58:36 PM »
Southern gentiles are a lot better armed now than they were 150 years ago. The South shall rise again.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2009, 11:00:15 PM »
Southern gentiles are a lot better armed now than they were 150 years ago. The South shall rise again.

You should see how much gun ownership has risen in the south since election day.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 04:09:42 PM »

You should see how much gun ownership has risen in the south since election day.

Who would have thought DPMS 308 Magazines would be going for $90 a piece. Wish I had bought 20 last year.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 04:22:01 PM »

Shalom - Dox

Hanna, he got away with so much murder....55 million people died as a result of what Hitler started. If our Generals see Obama as a future Hitler, I have no doubts they will deal with Obama in the proper fashion....IMPEACHMENT!  G-d willing!

Shalom - Dox

Yes, yes....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ebode

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 02:17:32 AM »
because the black people who have never voted in their lives went out and voted for him without even listening to his policies.  Howard Stern went into Harlem and began asking random people questions such as what they thought about "Obama's choice of running mate Sarah Palin" and they answered "Good choice!", "She's great!" and so on.  Minorities are no longer the minority.
"History may not repeat itself, but it sure does rhyme"
-Mark Twain(?)

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 04:19:28 PM »
because the black people who have never voted in their lives went out and voted for him without even listening to his policies.  Howard Stern went into Harlem and began asking random people questions such as what they thought about "Obama's choice of running mate Sarah Palin" and they answered "Good choice!", "She's great!" and so on.  Minorities are no longer the minority.

I saw that video on Zootube.  That was so funny!!!!    :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 03:00:53 AM »

Chad,
You are so right.
The stupidity that was displayed was literally hilarious.
Hilarious, but extremely sad that we need to be subjected to such uninformed and uneducated individuals.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 03:29:29 AM »

Chad,
You are so right.
The stupidity that was displayed was literally hilarious.
Hilarious, but extremely sad that we need to be subjected to such uninformed and uneducated individuals.

Personally this would not have happened if only we had tests for voters to take in order to vote though we used to.

Offline newlyrighteous

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 07:52:52 PM »
It isn't anything to be sad about; we all should be rejoicing! Even the founding fathers were secessionists(they seceded from Britain, right?) I mean, we should try to stay together if we can, but just like the tyrannical George the Third's behavior lead to the great new nation that is (or was) America, we could use this opportunity to start anew. The states need more autonamy anyway, if not outright indepedence. I mean, look at gun-laws, for instance. I believe all states should let citizens own them, but it does make sense to restrict them somewhat in crowded NYC, but it would be stupid to ban them in, say, Alabama, where many people still live on the land. Even when Obama is out of power, and even if the nation does not break up, we should still become more of a confederation than a federation, we should all be allowed to some of what makes our various regions unique. What would really be good is if we could come up with some sort of political unit between the nation itself and the states. We have about main seven regions here in America, they should each be made up of 6 or 7 states or whatever (some would obviously be larger that the others).

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2009, 07:05:15 PM »
I believe people are calling their representatives and senators and raising Cain. Glad to see people are waking up!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MidwesternJew

• New JTFer
    • Freedoms First
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2009, 08:01:45 AM »
35 States have either declared or have Bills pending. 37 states is the magic number for a majority of the states.