Author Topic: What is it with jew haters saying "don't call me an anti-semite"  (Read 956 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
What is it with jew haters saying "don't call me an anti-semite"
« on: February 15, 2009, 03:03:37 PM »
I swear, every person I debate starts off with "don't cry about anti-semitism and call me a anti-semite"

I think our enemies are the ones that bring it up than most Jews, i've rarely ever called someone an anti-semite. I think they call me a kike or a Jew than I've ever called someone a anti-semite.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: What is it with jew haters saying "don't call me an anti-semite"
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 03:05:19 PM »
I swear, every person I debate starts off with "don't cry about anti-semitism and call me a anti-semite"

I think our enemies are the ones that bring it up than most Jews, i've rarely ever called someone an anti-semite. I think they call me a kike or a Jew than I've ever called someone a anti-semite.

Maybe subconsciously they know that they really are an anti-semite at heart and they are ashamed when it is brought out into the light.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 03:07:49 PM »
Today anti-Semites like to diguise themselves by saying "I am not against Jews, I am against Israel"
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 03:15:07 PM »
Today anti-Semites like to diguise themselves by saying "I am not against Jews, I am against Israel"
Indeed, today most of the anti-semites claim they are against Zionism, among them many from the left. Basically most anti-semites avoid being against jews publicly because otherwise they would be associated with Nazism.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 03:17:12 PM »

DONT call them that ANYMORE.  Call them NEO MARCIONITES.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 05:42:02 PM »

Lol, every comment you send, I have to use google to understand the words you choose.
But at least I am learning.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 06:30:08 PM »

I found what it means           
     RosieCotton
8/4/2005 10:32 AM    3 out of 3    

My aunt is a Neo-Marcionite. Trust me, she is not an evangelical.
Marcion offers a good God who is easier to understand. Not to mention he is both heterodox and ancient, making him exotic. I am also thinking it serves as somewhat of a veil for anti-Semitic (or, at the very least, anti-Zionist) feelings. The spirit of the age is "If it ain't Christianity, it must have been a life-affirming religion that celebrated gender equality."
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 07:36:51 PM »

I found what it means           
     RosieCotton
8/4/2005 10:32 AM    3 out of 3    

My aunt is a Neo-Marcionite. Trust me, she is not an evangelical.
Marcion offers a good G-d who is easier to understand. Not to mention he is both heterodox and ancient, making him exotic. I am also thinking it serves as somewhat of a veil for anti-Semitic (or, at the very least, anti-Zionist) feelings. The spirit of the age is "If it ain't Christianity, it must have been a life-affirming religion that celebrated gender equality."

Mord- it TOTALLY DEMONIZES the Torah.  All REAL Christians that I KNOW, LOVE Torah.  NEO MARCOINITE- they HATE that word---BIGTIME
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009, 07:43:02 PM »
Marcion (c. 140) was a second century heretic who made a distinction between the creator G-d of The Tanach Jesus. For Marcion, the creator G-d of the Jews inspired The Tanach Scriptures, but he was an inferior G-d of judgment and justice.   DUH!

According to Marcion, the creator G-d deceived ?????!!!!!! the followers of Jeses into becoming Judaizers by having them connect the Gospel with corrupt Jewish elements and Tanach  teachings. Because Marcion rejected all Jewish elements and O.T. teachings, he posited a biblical canon that did not evidence any of these items. Thus, Marcion formulated a canon that only had ten of Paul’s epistles and parts of the Gospel of Luke. Marcion’s heretical canon eventually spurred Christians to formulate a true list or canon of the inspired books of the Old and New Testaments.

NEO MARCIONITES= satan.

Like the Gnostics, Marcion believed that matter was evil and that asceticism was the best way.

BOTTON LINE, they DEMONIZE the Torah, or O.T.  CALL THEM WHAT THEY ARE- they HATE anything with 'neo' in it LOL ...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל