Author Topic: Morocco Bans Unislamic Names in Netherlands  (Read 2897 times)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Morocco Bans Unislamic Names in Netherlands
« on: February 08, 2009, 08:16:10 AM »
THE HAGUE, 29/01/09 - Moroccans in the Netherlands are not allowed to give their children any Berber names any more. In this way, Islamic identity is being stressed, Trouw newspaper reported yesterday.

By far the biggest group of Moroccans in the Netherlands are of Berber origin, a region in the mountainous north of Morocco. "They will now be forced to give their children a Moroccan-Islamic name," according to Trouw. "Morocco wants to secure the Moroccan identity of its nationals in this way, including the Moroccan Dutch."

The Moroccan government in Rabat sent all embassies and consulates abroad a list of banned name this week. Christian names were already forbidden. "We forbid Berber names because they conflict with the identity and because they open the door to the spread of meaningless names," said Idris Bajdi, a top official in Morocco, in the newspaper.

Labour (PvdA) MP Samira Bouchibti, a Moroccan national (by royal Moroccan decree) like all other Moroccans who moved to or were born in the Netherlands, is angry. "We must get rid of these lists of names and this interference. I want to be able to decide myself how I name my children. This is discriminatory."

Bouchibti also criticised her party leader Wouter Bos, who said at a PvdA party meeting earlier this week that dual passports "belong in the Netherlands." Bouchibti: "Bos has no enforced dual nationality and therefore does not know what it means in practice." Bos considers dual nationality can foster intergation.

http://www.nisnews.nl/public/290109_2.htm

I was not aware that Dutch Queen is vasal to king of Marocco but I guess that all this multiculti jazz in Eurabia means that muslims can rule the filthy dhimis as they plaese. To all those "islam" is not rascist crowd take note that native berber names were ferbotten also and only Arab ones are Cosher.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Morocco Bans Unislamic Names in Netherlands
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 11:23:46 AM »
I have read the whole issue.

The actions of the Maroccan authorities are bolschewist and islamic at the same time.

Everybody has the right to give his children the names he chooses.

But you see we are drifting into a bolschewist dictatorship, where people in Europe have to suffer from the decisions of a nuts quranimal administration in the desert of North Africa.

If I would be a Berber from Marocco, I would sent this evil bolschewist quranimal dictatorship in Rabat my passport back and I would convert back to Christianity were I really belong.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 11:48:51 AM »
I think Berbers will disobey this law
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 11:51:45 AM »

They should, if the quranimal ideology left them a rest of self-respect.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 11:54:22 AM »

They should, if the quranimal ideology left them a rest of self-respect.
Berbers don't like the Arab
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 12:01:19 PM »
This is a good article on the Berbers before Islam they Christians and Jews                           

Some pre-Islamic Berbers were Christians[9] (but evolved their own Donatist doctrine),[10] some were Jewish, and some adhered to their traditional polytheist religion. There were three African popes of probable Berber ancestry who came from the Roman province of Africa.[citation needed] Pope Victor I served during the reign of Roman emperor Septimus Severus, of Roman/Berber ancestry, who had led Roman legions in Roman Britain and against the Arsacid Empire.[11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berber_people

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 07:37:25 AM »
Netherland is full of these dirty muslims...

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 10:52:54 AM »
I somewhat detest people who were Islamized through force and yet they stick to this filthy religion once freedom returns.