Author Topic: Bought an AK47  (Read 30326 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bought an AK47
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2009, 02:15:35 PM »
AWESOME! man,you are so damn lucky,here it's illegal to have any kind of firearm...If i'll even own an AK-47,I'd go to the nearest Arab village and have one hell of a party  8)

My Lebanese friend got one from a Bedouin village, but you didn't hear that from me.
woot? Lebanese? how the hell do you know him? Bedouin?...

He was former SLA and had to relocate to Israel after Hezballah started advancing.
Oh I see,that's cool...

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2009, 04:05:24 PM »
But why did you buy it? You have many guns, and you are selling them now.  :P

I sold off a few guns because I needed money at the time. My collection will keep growing. A man can never have too many guns. They are also a good investment because they never lose their value, they keep going up in price.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2009, 07:30:35 AM »
It's a cool Hungarian gun, a type of the AK serials called AMD 65:

We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2009, 07:57:07 AM »

I sold off a few guns because I needed money at the time. My collection will keep growing. A man can never have too many guns. They are also a good investment because they never lose their value, they keep going up in price.

You are right. Do you like the AMD 65? I think it has beautiful looking.  :P Would you buy it once?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2009, 04:43:01 PM »

You are right. Do you like the AMD 65? I think it has beautiful looking.  :P Would you buy it once?

The AMD 65 is the same as the AK47 except it's a Hungarian clone with some cosmetic changes, I'm not really a fan of it for a few reasons. Mainly the stock type is rather uncomfortable, then again, wire stocks aren't that much more comfortable either. I also don't like that the gas tube is exposed, I've accidently grabbed a exposed gas tube and they are HOT! Most AK's cover the gas tube with wood or something.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2009, 04:56:53 PM »
Hey guys.. I know it's not the right topic, but I wanna tell you something. A gay from Turkgay left some funny comments on my zootube channel. His name is BozkurtHero. 

Take a look:

"YOU JEW!!!!
Turkey will nuke Israel and USA soon, YOU [censored] JEWs! Islam is the best Peaceful Religion of World you JEW!!

Turkey will nuke Israelis soon to help our Muslim brothers in GAZA and give them Palestian back hahaha!

Terrorism is not Evil ,Terrorists are Heros and the true Peace of World! The True Evil are Jews Russians Kurds Greeks and YOU!

Terrorism should bomb all dirty Russian Childrens to Hell! "

He called Islam a religion of peace? A religion of Piss!! That proves that Islam is a religion of terror and evil! "Islam is the best peaceful religion --->  Terrorism is not Evil, Terrorists are Heros and the true Peace of World!"

Typical turk, typical muslim! 

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2009, 12:08:41 AM »
"YOU JEW!!!!
Turkey will nuke Israel and USA soon, YOU stupid JEWs! Islam is the best Peaceful Religion of World you JEW!!

PEACEFUl??? :laugh:

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2009, 12:14:09 AM »
Wow that is great I want to go the range with you one of these days
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2009, 04:23:27 AM »

The AMD 65 is the same as the AK47 except it's a Hungarian clone with some cosmetic changes, I'm not really a fan of it for a few reasons. Mainly the stock type is rather uncomfortable, then again, wire stocks aren't that much more comfortable either. I also don't like that the gas tube is exposed, I've accidently grabbed a exposed gas tube and they are HOT! Most AK's cover the gas tube with wood or something.

Galil is similar with the AK 47 too.  :dance:

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2009, 01:21:37 PM »

Galil is similar with the AK 47 too.  :dance:

Close, there are some differences.

Galil

AK47

While the Galil does use the same gas piston system as the AK47 and could be considered a heavily modified variant of the AK47, the parts are not completely interchangeable.

A few differences

The milled curved receiver on the Galil and the stamped receiver on the AK47 (although the AK pictured has a milled receiver, a few models do). Most AK47's use flat sheet metal that is bent into place and held together with rivets to the front and rear trunion. Stamping is a lot cheaper and easier to do. Milled receivers are milled out of a solid block of steel and are usually heavier and more expensive although a lot more durable.

gas tube, on AK's, you push a lever to remove the gas tube, Galil's, only the dust cover holds it on

cosmetics like the handguard and the pistol grip are different and more ergonomic on the Galil.

Upturned charging handle distinctive in the galil for use of either hand to pull back the bolt.

Thumb mounted safety, the Galil is one of the only AK variants to feature this.

peep sights, a huge advantage to the AK's block sights, only found on Galils and Valmets, this increases accuracy by a large margin.

Folding stock, the folding stock is steel and unique to other style folder or underfolder stocks found on Galils, it resembles a para FAL stock.

Overall, they operate pretty much the same though.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2009, 01:23:09 PM »
Good post, thanks for the informations.  :)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2009, 10:43:27 PM »
Here I got some pictures of the beast.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2009, 09:47:49 AM »
One day I will show them my peaceful religion.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 03:49:58 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2009, 01:41:44 PM »
One day I will show them my peaceful religion. With a Galil!

MP5, Destert Eagle and M16, all appeal to me.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2009, 10:30:19 AM »
Sweet.  We like are AR-15.   You got at least a 1,000 foot advantage on the aggressor.

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2009, 12:26:38 AM »
Thumbs down for the Rommies.. sorry no offense, they are cool to look at, but seem to be lacking quality since Century manufacturers them.   I personally will stick with my Izmash Russian Saigas.  More bang for your buck.   ;D  These days a Saiga 7.62 will only set you back $500, why bother wit ha Rommie?  Any qualified gunsmith can convert them for reasonable cost or you can do it yourself, if you have the know-how.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2009, 06:31:07 PM »
Thumbs down for the Rommies.. sorry no offense, they are cool to look at, but seem to be lacking quality since Century manufacturers them.   I personally will stick with my Izmash Russian Saigas.  More bang for your buck.   ;D  These days a Saiga 7.62 will only set you back $500, why bother wit ha Rommie?  Any qualified gunsmith can convert them for reasonable cost or you can do it yourself, if you have the know-how.

It's not a Century, it's built from a NoDakSpud receiver and a Romanian G kit, they are better quality than Century which are built on sporterized WASR-10's. WASR and Rommie G is not the same.

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2009, 10:56:19 PM »
Oh well then I'll bite my tongue.  Yeah, I know the old school Romanian G-kits are high quality, I just didn't know if they really sold any of those anymore.  My thoughts were Century pretty much took control of the import market of Rommie's.    Anyhow, I still think that Saigas are highest quality of the AK family and are produced from the same factory as the "ORIGINAL AK".  As far as price is concerned, they are almost same price as Romanian's and still cheaper than the way overpriced Arsenal Bulgarian AKs.    I cannot see the advantage of owning a $1200-$2000 Arsenal over a converted Saiga 308/7.62 x 39.  Yeah, I know its got a sexy name to it, but I highly doubt it really can make any tighter groups.   I, myself, invested in a Saiga 308, converted with Galil folding stock.  Considering putting on HK sights, but I think those are mostly for sexiness factor versus usability.  I prefer .308 round to 7.62 x 39, since the 51 has more punching power than the 39.  The only downside to .308 Saigas is you pay more for the mags, which is not a big deal to me in the long run.   Ammo prices between .308 and 7.62x39, seem negligible these days.

BTW .. Your drum is real pretty.. Have fun at the range...   ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 11:25:12 PM by MountainMan »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2009, 10:38:40 PM »
Hi i'm quite new to this forum (I only joined today)
I'm a jew from the Netherlands and anti-semitism is growing here really fast.
Soon jews in the netherlands may have to use force to defend themselves.
i was wondering where i can buy a gun (it doesn't have to be an ak-47 lol, it can be a little hand gun or  (as i prefer) a desert eagle).
guns are illegal here, but the criminals (most of them muslims) still have them.
maybe someone could help me out?

edit: and what price can i expect?

Hi, if I recall, Netherlands has pretty lax gun laws.

There is a gun club in Heerhugowaard that offers introduction "courses" for groups of up to 20 persons. Heerhugowaard is not too far from Amsterdam (50 km, so probably closer to 45 minutes from central Amsterdam).

www.svdeheerhugowaard.nl/introductie.htm

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2009, 12:10:59 AM »
Dunno bout Netherlands having lax gun laws, as far as I know the government in Netherlands is rather liberal (in the communist sense) and restricting of personal freedoms.   What they have is lax borders, so all the sand n*ggers can come on in with all their loot, including weapons and peddle it.  However, I hear the Russian mafia works all around Western Europe and I am sure you can get all kinds of goodies from these unscrupulous fellows.. Heck, even in USA the Russian mob has set their foot down.   I agree with you, if they are stripping you of your G-d given rights and setting you up for 2nd genocide, do whatever you can to resist and arm yourselves heavily. 

BTW, Forget the Desert Eagle, that is for hollywood effects, get yourself a good high capacity semi automatic pistol.  I think in Europe Sig's and HK's are readily available. Get a .45ACP handgun with 10 round capacity and get yourself some training.  If one of those camel jockeys is going to try to jihad you, a good dose  of .45 should do the job against whatever he's got.  Remember to aim for the chest, a .45 has lot of energy "knockdown power" as they call it and will be much more likely to incapacitate him squicker than a 32, 38, 9mm or .40.       If you can get yourself something snazzy, see if yo ucan hook up with some of those Sig 5.56 or H&K .308s semi autos, that are both sexy and powerful rifles.  Don't forget to stock up on mags, lots and lots of mags.   

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2009, 06:15:06 PM »
I am not so knowledgable on Berettas, but I have heard some of them have problems.  I personally would pass on the 9mm and go for the .45.  Even .44spl revolver is a good defense piece.   I don't know if you can get SMith and Wesson out there, but the M&P series is a great buy and an excellent handgun.  Also, the Sigs, while pricey, are hard to beat in quality and accuracy.   If you need a budget European gun that has some real quality and is not far from your geogrphic location, check out the CZ series guns.  They are from Czech Republic, I believe, and am told, rival some of the better companies out there.  If you can, look for a .45 CZ series semi auto pistol as your carry piece and purchase a .38 snubnose hammerless revolver for a Backup gun that you can carry in your pocket.

Check it out:

http://www.cz-usa.com/product_detail.php?id=43
http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg51-e.htm

These are pretty sweet I hear and I am thinking of getting one when I get some more money in the bank.

My 2 cents.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 09:20:50 PM by MountainMan »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2009, 11:18:42 AM »
SWEEEET

you are my new best friend.... ;D

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2009, 12:00:47 PM »
Hi i'm quite new to this forum (I only joined today)
I'm a jew from the Netherlands and anti-semitism is growing here really fast.
Soon jews in the netherlands may have to use force to defend themselves.
i was wondering where i can buy a gun (it doesn't have to be an ak-47 lol, it can be a little hand gun or  (as i prefer) a desert eagle).
guns are illegal here, but the criminals (most of them muslims) still have them.
maybe someone could help me out?

edit: and what price can i expect?

Hi, if I recall, Netherlands has pretty lax gun laws.

There is a gun club in Heerhugowaard that offers introduction "courses" for groups of up to 20 persons. Heerhugowaard is not too far from Amsterdam (50 km, so probably closer to 45 minutes from central Amsterdam).

www.svdeheerhugowaard.nl/introductie.htm

That would be good, because one of my friend in Netherlands told me that they can buy only airguns. And other alls real guns and gas pistols are banned there. I hope you are right dude.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2009, 12:02:11 PM »
Sanguis dude.

Do you have msn? I will talk to you there, and telling much about guns. You can check my gas pistol thread if you want. (But if you can buy real gun like police have, then do that ;) )

Offline uzitger

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2011, 12:32:01 PM »
Every Jew should own an AK or AR or any other firearm.  The AK is grat for reliability in all kinds of environments and that's why Israeli soldiers in the 1967 and 1973 wars threw away their FALs and took AKs from the dead Arabs.  I would prefer stick magazines to drums due to cost and their being less bulky.