Author Topic: Scary Madness  (Read 2741 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Scary Madness
« on: March 19, 2007, 09:15:21 PM »
Something really weird happened yesterday night and i thought i'd share it incase i die and nobody knows why.  ;D

I fell asleep listening to one of Chaims Ask Jtf audios-a past one- on my MP3. At four o'clock i suddenly woke up to see both my bedroom windows wide open! The curtains flapping wildly, heavy rain pouring in and my whole room creaking from the wind. Then i heard Chaims voice......the first thought that came into my head was, "OH NO HE IS HAUNTING ME!," then i realised i still had the headphones in my ears. I took them out. And literally dived under the covers incase someone in the room had opened the windows. I waited.....shouting muffled cries of "I can see you," then peeked out from under the duvet. The coast was clear and i pelted across the room, turned the lights on and slammed and locked the windows shut. My floor was almost flooded with rain........then i went back to bed.

My windows need to be twisted from the inside to open and forcibly pushed open. It was really scary and i dont think i was imaging it.

Its like.......the time when i woke up and saw a floating cheesestring about my head.