Author Topic: Truth about that traitor Boris Tadic  (Read 2297 times)

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
Truth about that traitor Boris Tadic
« on: February 19, 2009, 07:25:29 PM »
I found this video on youtube called "Truth About Serbian President Boris Tadic". It contains all the info about him and his family.

Although some stuff could be just an exaturation, I am pretty positive that 99% of is true. It is pretty difficult to make up such a false story, not even the best scriptwriter in Hollywood.
Why else would his ex-wife leave him and become a nun?

Unfortunatelly, the entire text is in Serbian, but if anyone wants, please translate it.

I would love to hear from these devil-worshiping Yellows (Tadic's followers) would say. The comments on the website are f'n hillarious since they are in such a denial and desparate to defend this traitor Tadic/Tadici.....

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Re: Truth about that traitor Boris Tadic
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 01:55:01 AM »
I don't know if he is homosexual or not,but the fact is that he works for EU on destroying the country.

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
Re: Truth about that traitor Boris Tadic
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 06:25:43 PM »
lol,i went to the same elementary school as this guy...and he went to "1st Belgrade Highschool" witch is also near by...

edit: oh and btw,you might find this amusing xD
the 1st picture is a caricature of they're political campain,it says "to conquer europe together!"(not litheraly ofc ^^) so its quite ironical(thus amusing)that they changed him to look like hitler...  ;D
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 06:44:12 PM by Nik_Srb »