Author Topic: Obama being racist,waging economic jehad against Indian youths in US  (Read 5589 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
18th Feb 2009

Due to American President Barak Hussein Obama’s communal & racist decision, millions of Indian youth have already lost jobs in America & many will be losing jobs in coming 2 months.

Criticising America for this, VHP Secretary General Dr Pravin Togadia said, “American President Barak Hussein Obama has passed the bill of giving $ 787 billion (isn’t it closer to 786?) to the sick American companies. Good that he is helping companies in America in a difficult Economic Crisis time. But in the garb of saving costs, Prez Barak Hussein Obama has surreptitiously started Ethnic Cleansing of Indians in America. How? Prez Barak Hussein Obama has sanctioned $ 787 billion package to the American Companies on the condition that THEY SHOULD NOT APPOINT ANY H1-B EMPLOYEES IF THEY WANT HELP FROM THIS PACKAGE. What is H1-B? People who go from various countries to America to work there, are given a Visa which is called H1-B Visa. With this condition, PREZ BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA HAS SLIT THE ECONOMIC THROAT OF ALL INDIANS WHO WORK IN AMERICA ON H1-B VISA. Prez Barak Hussein Obama has not stopped at that. Now he is bringing the bill that will NOT ALLOW ANY H1-B VISAS for any company in America for coming years. How does it ill-affect Indian Youth?

Currently over 2 Lakh Indian youth are already losing jobs from the companies who are accepting the package.
Over 8 Lakh Indian students are studying in various American universities & many of them had got study loans back home on the basis of their bright future of getting dollar paying jobs in America. With such a communally racist pre-condition of not appointing any H1-B visa employee, all these Indian Youths are thrown in a huge problem of loan repayment.
Over 10 Lakh bright students are studying in India in premium institutions like IIMs, IITs & other regional institutions. Some of them are looking forward to & some of them have already got placements in companies in America. These youths have already applied / planning to apply for H1-B Visa. All these are affected.
Agreed that any country can have its own discretion about whom to give Visas & how many. Agreed that any corporate house has every right to cut costs & so do companies in America.

Next page…
-2-

But WHAT IS THE TRUTH BEHIND THIS ECONOMIC ETHNIC CLEANSING OF INDIANS IN AMERICA?

Bright young Indians like Sabeer Bhatia (creator of Hotmail. Microsoft bought Hotmail from him & then Microsoft became big on this & on many of the Indian Software & hardware Engineer’s hard work & talent) made America’s economy big in the new technology era. After using lakhs of these young talented people, now America is throwing them out.
Many American companies appointed lakhs of young Indian professionals. From Microsoft to CISCO, from Yahoo to PepsiCo, from Boeing to Colgate, from 3 M to Compaq, from Coca Cola to IBN, from Citi Bank to American Express & from Kellogg’s to GE etc. Some were appointed at the entry level & some grew those companies to today’s heights & reached top levels like Indira Nooi, Dr Dinesh Keskar & Vikram Pundit. But now when it came to returning the favour, America’s new Prez Barak Hussein Obama, obviously so, is throwing most of them out.
Truth is that most American companies appointed Indian young talent because they got better work from Indian professionals at lower cost. America has law that if any company appoints an H1-B employee, amount equal to his per year salary has to be paid to American govt by the company. Yet American companies saved by appointing talented Indian youth on lower salaries. So, this logic of Kenyan origin Prez Barak Hussein Obama that by throwing Indian employees out, American companies would save money is all humbug & a big eye-wash; This lie by him is just to please sentiments of a group in America, but truly it is ECONOMIC ETHNIC CLEANSING OF INDIANS IN AMERICA.
Those senior employees, who were paid salaries at par with local Americans, are also being under pressure to either accept lower salaries or quit.
If Green Card holder Americans of Indian origin American citizens think that they are above all this & their America will not hurt them, then they are living in a fool’s paradise. They must recall what happened in Uganda, Fiji & most importantly in Kenya- the country of origin of new American Prez Barak Hussein Obama. Lakhs of Indians were literally thrown out without any mercy. They had to leave their land, houses & other belongings behind. Many could never stand up in life again. Many came back to homeland India- hurt, penniless. Many went to America, U.K., and Canada etc on asylum. Current America & Prez Barak Hussein Obama are behaving towards this direction. It would not stop at only H1-B. This large ECONOMIC ETHNIC CLEANSING of INDIANS IN AMERICA by Prez Barak Hussein Obama would soon set example for a very large group in America waiting to hoard Indians out. This group is being misdirected by many that Indians have ‘grabbed’ their jobs, displacing them. Prez Barak Hussein Obama’s recent action of throwing H1-B
-3-
Indians out is in line with this misguided sentiment & to please this group who voted for him. He would then target settled Indians to ensure appeasement of this group. Recent attacks on Indians, Indian students & Indian Executives killing 10 Indians at different places in America is a sign of things to come which are being encouraged by such racist actions by the Prez himself.

Agreed that many other nations people have H1-B visa too. This percentage is minimal at 11%. Remaining 91% are Indian youths. This is CLEARLY ECONOMIC ETHNIC CLEANSING OF WORKING INDIANS IN AMERICA,
It is high time that Indians in America & other countries, USIBC (United States India Business Council of which Hillary Clinton & Boeing are members), Indians in India & Indian government put enough pressure on American Government to revoke its decision of not allowing H1-B employees in America. If not, Indians in India will not support American Companies & their products / services. It is criminal to earn billions of dollars from Indian markets & through Indian talent in America & hurt Indians in America! VHP demands immediate intervention from Indian government in this matter. If American Prez Barak Hussein Obama does not revoke his racist decision then Indians would stand up to it & BOYCOTT AMERICAN PRODUCTS & SERVICES. Some of the American companies who are earning billions of dollars DISPLACING LOCAL INDIAN BUSINESSES & CUTTING INDIAN CONSUMER’S POCKETS ARE:

Colgate Palmolive: Colgate toothpaste / toothbrush, Palmolive Shaving products & personal care, Oral-B, etc.
Procter & Gamble: Ariel detergent, Whisper sanitary napkins, Vicks, Pantene / Head & Shoulders / Rejoice shampoos & Old Spice personal care
Kellogg’s: Corn Flex / Wheat Flex / Rice Flex / Choco Flex
PepsiCo & Coca Cola: Cold drinks & water like Aquafina & Kinley
Johnson & Johnson: Johnson baby soap / shampoo / oil / powder, Stayfree sanitary napkins, Surgical products like sutures / catguts etc
Pfizer Pharma: Becosule & many medicines
Boeing: Sacking hundreds of Indian employees in Seattle factory, Boeing is starting a factory in Nagpur in India for low cost employees. This India operation is led by a senior Indian born American employee of Boeing Dr Dinesh Keskar. We appeal to him that he should help reach fellow Indian’s woos to Prez Barak Hussein Obama.
General Electric: Washing Machines, Air conditioners, etc
Abbott Pharma: Erythrocin & other medicines
Citi Bank: Banking & Financial services
 Compaq, IBM, HP & Dell: Computers
Microsoft: Windows & other Softwares & computer operating systems
Monsanto: Agriculture products like seeds etc.
 Yahoo, G Mail: Email services

-4-

These are only a few. American companies flourished by selling these products in cash-strapped Indian markets, displaced Indian businesses & height is NOW THEIR NEW PRESIDENT BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA (according to his own book ‘My Father’s Dream’) doing ECONOMIC JEHAD AGAINST YOUNG INDIANS WORKING & STUDYING IN AMERICA.

This is also an appeal to be a free member of YOUNG INDIANS WORKING ABROAD FORUM (YIWAF)

If Indians do not stand up to this injustice now, it would be too late. It is easy to say that we don’t care what America does to these young talented people; we have enough jobs; why talent should go out etc. But we all know the job situation even in India. The fact of the matter is that FOR OWN COMMUNAL AGENDA, NO COUNTRY HAS ANY RIGHT TO EXPLOIT INDIAN TALENT ED YOUTH & THEN THROW THEM OUT LIKE A USED COKE CAN OR LIKE AN EMPTY PIZZA BOX!

Report by a Prominent Hindu Nationalists leader.

-------------------------------

what do JTF'rs think about this whole thing?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama being racist,waging economic jehad against Indian youths in US
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 01:15:56 AM »
What a piece of poop in the White House.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 01:25:53 AM »
My good friend Rambabu is here on a H1-B visa. I am sure he is disappointed with this administration. As I have said many times before, most of the Indian co-workers I work with are very fine people.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 01:30:25 AM »
I don't want to give too much info about my work but I am very familiar with this situation.  The people who are able to do these high tech jobs are mostly people from other countries.  The vast majority of people who make these companies and software work are Russian, Indians, South Africans, Chinese and about a quarter white American Christians and Jews.  There are 0 Hispanics and blacks in these jobs.  Barack wants Indians, Russian and Chinese to leave so he can bring in blacks to replace them. It's all about helping the black community and the people who voted for him.  

Obama will ruin America in an attempt to help the unhelpable.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 01:32:23 AM »
I don't want to give too much info about my work but I am very familiar with this situation.  The people who are able to do these high tech jobs are mostly people from other countries.  The vast majority of people who make these companies and software work are Russian, Indians, South Africans, Chinese and about a quarter white American Christians and Jews.  There are 0 Hispanics and blacks in these jobs.  Barack wants Indians, Russian and Chinese to leave so he can bring in blacks to replace them. It's all about helping the black community and the people who voted for him.  

Good thinking. (by you, not the Pissident)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 01:35:56 AM »

Good thinking. (by you, not the Pissident)

Thanks, this is probably all part of "closing the digital divide"

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 01:38:24 AM »
I think if there i a demand in the high tech industry like there probably is here in the U.S.  We should let people from India to come here and work.  They are not like the illegals from central America and Mexico in my opinion.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 01:44:57 AM »

Yeah most of the blacks will be affirmative action American Intercontinental, University of Phoenix and I.T.T graduates who will be lazy and clueless about anything technical.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 01:51:22 AM »
The more I think of this plan, the more I realize how awful it is.  These workers make good money and actually are doing jobs that many Americans can't do.  They are paying a lot into the tax system.  These workers would be unlikely to vote for Obama.  Now, where are the regulations and laws to prvent illegal immigration?  Where are the fines against companies that hire illegals?  Whay are the hospitals not turning away illegals in broke states like California?  Their relatives vote for Obama, so they get left alone.   

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 01:51:57 AM »

I would be very careful about saying 0 Hispanics.  There are probably allot of Cuban Americans in high tech positions or you might mean those little 4 foot 4 Aztec Mexicans when you say Hispanic lol.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 02:01:12 AM »

I would be very careful about saying 0 Hispanics.  There are probably allot of Cuban Americans in high tech positions or you might mean those little 4 foot 4 Aztec Mexicans when you say Hispanic lol.

That is true and I don't really want to tick off any righteous people, I'm just so upset about how all of America is following this evil black Muslim Nazi and he's getting away with murder.  I'm sure there are a couple blacks too at these companies but they are probably not born in the USA.  Obama's main goals are to help American blacks, Muslims, militant gays and illegal immigrants.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 02:57:26 AM »
Now for lowering the costs of operations, American companies will have to recruit software experts of Muzzie and African designs. Here onwards missions going to Mars may land on Venus, Raptors my fly backwards and drones fired to Parachinar may find their soft targets at Peking.   

Even Idi Amin could not have dared to do it.  
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 07:32:13 AM »
Prohibit legal immigration of high skilled individuals while encouraging illegal immigration of people with no skills...that sounds like a good plan for the future health of the nation.  >:(

This is what happens when you attempt to put one phony label on millions of people that have little in common for the purposes of affirmative action and government handouts.  We live in a country that considers a person from Mexico, a person from Cuba, a person from Guatemala, a person from Peru and a person from Spain to all be Hispanic.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2009, 11:50:49 AM »
What does the Pissdent say about all this?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2009, 01:13:49 PM »
Indian Hindus who come to the United States for employment work very hard and work for lower wages. Barack Hussein Obama wants to remove them from their jobs to replace them with lazy blacks and with Muslims.

The blacks hate the Indian Hindus. When Indian Hindus open stores or businesses, the blacks are jealous.

It's the same with the Chinese, Koreans or other Orientals who come to America and open businesses or stores. Lazy blacks are jealous of them and want to steal everything the Asians have worked so hard to create.

The Obama blacks feel that the whole world owes them something. The whole world should give them something for nothing. The Indian Hindus, the Chinese, the Jews and the white ethnic Catholics (Italians, Irish, etc.) never had anything to do with slavery or with so-called discrimination against blacks. Yet all of these hard-working groups must give their hard-earned dollars to lazy "affirmative action" parasites who never contributed one thing to this world.

That's also what Obama's "stimulus" package is. Obama wants hard-working white taxpayers to give trillions of dollars to lazy blacks so that the blacks can have beautiful new houses for free.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 08:44:45 AM »
Thank you Chaim for your views.

Indians out is in line with this misguided sentiment & to please this group who voted for him. He would then target settled Indians to ensure appeasement of this group.
Chaim's views have made clear the meaning of the above line which talks about a certian "group"

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2009, 08:57:45 AM »
Get used to the outrageous economic tactics by this repulsive administration. And kiss the American dram Goodbye.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2009, 09:02:40 AM »
When I was a teenager, one of my many Jewish teachers said that Indians are among the smartest people.
From my experience, I would agree.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2009, 09:03:32 AM »
Hey, where did you get this story?
Link?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2009, 09:07:46 AM »
Got the report by mail

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2009, 09:11:43 AM »
Got the report by mail

Are you on HunduUnity?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Master JTFer

• Master JTFer