Author Topic: IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON Y/T  (Read 1269 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON Y/T
« on: February 24, 2009, 05:33:39 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/THEMASTERWOLFI

THAT IS MY CLONE THE AHOLE BLOCKED ME BUT IS FINDING ANYONE THAT HAS JTF LIKE RUBY OR ANY OF THE OTHERS HE IS SUBBING YOUR ACCOUNTS THAT ARE LINKED TO JTF. IS THIS A GOOD THING OR BAD THING?

BUT HE IS USING THE CLONE AS MY NAME.  AND SHOWING HOW SICK HE REALLY IS. HIS REAL Y/T ACCOUNT IS THAT MUSLIM NAZI LOVING ANIMAL NAMED

TheSilvaBuIlitt  HE BLOCKED ME IN THAT TOO.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON Y/T
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 06:26:56 PM »
Thanks for letting us know. Sounds like the loser has a lot of extra time on his hands to be cloning everyone.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 06:44:33 PM »
I don't understand.  I have a username and password on youtube, so I guess that's an account, but I haven't put anything on youtube.

Are you saying I should do something?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 06:46:40 PM »
He cloned me twice it is the same person and yes he has so much time on his hands he is so obsessed that there are non Jews like my self that do support this movement.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 07:21:59 PM »
He cloned me twice it is the same person and yes he has so much time on his hands he is so obsessed that there are non Jews like my self that do support this movement.

The way I look at it, if we support what's right for the Jewish people we're supporting what's right for all people because God will bless us. Plus even if someone has a secular perspective, it's just the right thing to do for justice to stand with JTF.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 09:15:33 PM »
I have 2 accounts

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2009, 09:43:06 PM »
haven't seen one like mine
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 04:21:42 AM »
Just don't submitt anything personal on net, use fake/anonymus emails and proxies and you'll be fine. He's trying to spy on JTF acoounts to spam/ban them which is bad thing.
Every decent person is Zionist not only becouse "today we come for people of saturday and tommorrow we'll come for people of sunday" 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm