Author Topic: Will Leonardo DiCaprio have to convert to Judaism?  (Read 6720 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Will Leonardo DiCaprio have to convert to Judaism?
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 01:59:39 PM »
If somebody wants convert then the Rabbi must ignore him 2-3 times. The convert is easier, if that somebody has Jewish ancestors.
That's the given advice in the Talmud. Again, it's advice. I wasn't turned away three times, that doesn't make me any less Jewish. The Torah doesn't hold these restrictions.
Do you speak Hebrew ?

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2009, 09:33:59 AM »
I agree with Muman and Jewish American Patriot.  Sometimes the converts end up brining their spouses, for whom they converted, back to Judaism. 

I used to work with a woman who married a non-Jew, who did a Reform conversion.  The young man seemed very nice.  He even asked her not to do her errands on Saturday.  So who knows, he might just become more and more religious, and the wife, who was born Jewish might become more observant as a result.

In my mom's case, she converted a few years before she even knew my dad. HE actually had to become Torah observant in order to marry HER! Rabbis were not as strict on that back then, but my mom's rabbi was. He said he would not marry a frum Jew to a Jew that was not frum.

My dad created a lot of stress for my mom years later....he did become more observant, but then as he got older, got it into his head that he wanted to be cremated when he died. NOBODY could talk him out of it; in some ways I think it was his personal "rebellion" against being made to become religious.

But then, about 10 years before he died, I lost a child (the first of a couple, actually.) My dad totally changed....he arranged the burial of my daughter, and then, from that point on, he started saying he wanted to be buried next to her when he died, in the family plot.

What none of us could do to change his mind, a stillborn baby did. This is one reason I believe that when a baby dies before birth or shortly after birth, its soul enters the world just to do a certain mitzvah, then dies because it has done its tikkun. And in this way no birth or death seems wasted. We all serve a purpose, no matetr how long or short our lives are.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2009, 11:46:12 AM »
Bar Refaeli is a disgusting log of pig dreck who has openly bragged about dodging the Israeli draft and, when asked about it, said "Why the hell would anyone want to fight for that (meaning Israel)?". She deserves to be buried, not married. Yimach schma to this slut.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2009, 06:01:24 PM »
Bar Refaeli is a disgusting log of pig dreck who has openly bragged about dodging the Israeli draft and, when asked about it, said "Why the hell would anyone want to fight for that (meaning Israel)?". She deserves to be buried, not married. Yimach schma to this slut.
Although Bar Rafaeli's behavior is certainly questionable she is first and foremost a Jew. You are not a Jew, don't ever say a Jew deserves to be buried. Take a hike pal, watch your mouth. This is deplorable especially coming from a gentile.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2009, 06:18:38 PM »
Although Bar Rafaeli's behavior is certainly questionable she is first and foremost a Jew. You are not a Jew, don't ever say a Jew deserves to be buried. Take a hike pal, watch your mouth. This is deplorable especially coming from a gentile.

Nadav, C.F is one of our most valued members and a great supporter of the Jews, as I and all the other Christians on this forum are. I would say that most of the Jews on this forum would agree with what he has to say about her. She is absolutely a self-hating Jew that openly turned against her own people.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2009, 06:31:18 PM »

Nadav, C.F is one of our most valued members and a great supporter of the Jews, as I and all the other Christians on this forum are. I would say that most of the Jews on this forum would agree with what he has to say about her. She is absolutely a self-hating Jew that openly turned against her own people.
Listen, no gentile has the right to say a Jew should be buried. Are you Jewish yourself? It's incredible people would even defend this kind of language.

Moshe92

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2009, 06:42:41 PM »

Listen, no gentile has the right to say a Jew should be buried. Are you Jewish yourself? It's incredible people would even defend this kind of language.

Nadav, your attack on C.F. is rediculous.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2009, 06:54:23 PM »
Nadav, calm down before We have to hose you down...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2009, 07:15:30 PM »
Nadav, get used to it... C.F. loves to curse just about everyone on earth. He doesnt care if they are Jew or gentile... This is just the way he is. I am used to it by now..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2009, 07:29:07 PM »
Nadav, get used to it... C.F. loves to curse just about everyone on earth. He doesnt care if they are Jew or gentile... This is just the way he is. I am used to it by now..

Indeed, I have realized this whole thing really falls on deaf ears. I don't think even CBP himself could change C.F's attitude so I'll just let him be.

For those who want to continue with this PM me with your thoughts. I won't be posting about it again, it's a waste of time.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2009, 08:03:15 PM »

Indeed, I have realized this whole thing really falls on deaf ears. I don't think even CBP himself could change C.F's attitude so I'll just let him be.

For those who want to continue with this PM me with your thoughts. I won't be posting about it again, it's a waste of time.

You violated the rules of the forum by launching a personal attack against CF. You are way out of line and you should not be bashing gentile zionists. Bar Refaeli did say that she doesn't understand why people would risk their lives to fight for Israel and she recommended that all the jews there move to New York. She is indeed an evil whore. Chaimfan was right on with his criticism of her. She is the type of scum which is enabling the muzzies to BURY jews.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2009, 08:23:04 PM »
I suspect Nadav is from the dog forum.

Moshe92

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2009, 08:33:20 PM »

Or you could call it the mouse trapping forum.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2009, 09:10:49 PM »

Moshe you have a good memory. I also remember the youtube video in which that fat, pig guzzy tortured a poor mouse and called it "jewish activism." He said that the mouse was an anti semite and that "this is what happens to anti semites." What a beast he is for committing tzarbe lechayim and making a joke of real anti semitism. That mouse is was much more righteous than guzzy. I am not sure that Nadav is from that "forum" but he certainly has views not in line with jtf.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2009, 09:13:00 PM »
Could you guys stop attacking Nadav please? He already said he'd leave C.F. alone.

Moshe92

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2009, 09:33:34 PM »

Moshe you have a good memory. I also remember the youtube video in which that fat, pig guzzy tortured a poor mouse and called it "jewish activism." He said that the mouse was an anti semite and that "this is what happens to anti semites." What a beast he is for committing tzarbe lechayim and making a joke of real anti semitism. That mouse is was much more righteous than guzzy. I am not sure that Nadav is from that "forum" but he certainly has views not in line with jtf.

I actually only saw that video for the first time a few days ago. That's why I mentioned it.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2009, 09:38:49 PM »
I actually only saw that video for the first time a few days ago. That's why I mentioned it.

So you're just pretending to have a good memory. I see....   :doctor:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2009, 09:40:33 PM »
In any event, murdering an animal like that for no reason is a terrible sin. But Guzzy's being born was a sin.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2009, 09:51:48 PM »
In any event, murdering an animal like that for no reason is a terrible sin. But Guzzy's being born was a sin.

The fact that guzzy abuses Rabbi Kahanes name is even a greater sin. Besides, what did that mouse do to him? Was guzzy jealous because the mouse isn't such a fresser like him? And guzzy pretends to be poor, believe me, he has to spend lots of gelt to provide his big belly plenty of nutrition.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2009, 11:22:56 PM »
What do you think DownwithIslam? Do you think Guzzy has secretly had an affair with Bar Refaeli?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2009, 03:42:49 AM »
If she said (as I'm just now finding out here) "why would anyone want to fight for Israel", then she's a digusting piece of trash.  Call me what you want, I don't care... but if that's true, then I'll be praying that she's in a horrible car crash and her face gets so smashed up that she ends up looking uglier than Roseanne Barr.  Then her outside will be as ugly as her inside. 

By the way, I saw her on Letterman and she came across as very egotistical, dumb and with nothing important to say.  Dave asked her how she met Leo and she basically told him to mind his own business.  She wasn't even smart enough to evade the answer in a diplomatic way.   >:(

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2009, 04:12:15 AM »
Easy guys there's one good thing from this:  :::D

DiCaprio To Convert to Judaism: Arab World 'To Hell With Him' [Goliath 'pan Arabism racism' update]
israelipolicyforum ^ | 02,09

Posted on 24 lutego 2009 09:09:52 by Masti

DiCaprio To Convert to Judaism To Marry Bar: Arab World Says To Hell With Him

Israeli journalist, Guy Bechor, writes on the Israeli website gplanet (Hebrew language) that the Arab world is going crazy over reports that Leonardo DiCaprio is converting to Judaism in order to marry Sports Illustrated cover girl, Bar Rafieli, an Israeli.

The report appeared on Al-Arabiya website and, according to Bechor, is quite vicious. Apparently, Leo is a hero in the Arab world (everyone loved Titanic) but that the combination of his relationship with the Jewish beauty, and his conversion, should it happen) instantly transforms him to dirt in their eyes.

I thought the Arab world had changed? I thought that their objection is only to the occupation not to Israel itself, let alone the Jews.

But now Leo is being attacked the same way Elizabeth Taylor was when she became a Jew 45 years ago and was boycotted by the Arab world. I think she still is.

Anyway, if you know Arabic, read the 144 nasty contacts about Leo (and Bar) in Al Arabiya. It appears that they may hate us. They really do!

But who can hate Leo and Bar?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2192650/posts

I don't hate them rather pity them unlike CF but think it woud better for all of us if they both woud convert to iSSlam or scientology.   

Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm