Author Topic: Only In Nazifornia: Pastor Sentenced to Prison For Protesting Abortion Clinic  (Read 729 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Pastor Sentenced To Jail, Fined $1200 For Violating Oakland's Abortion-Clinic Protest Law

http://cbs2.com/californiawire/22.0.html?type=local&state=CA&category=n&filename=CA--Bay-PastorSentenc.xml

Unfortunately, I am quite certain that the vast majority of my fellow Nazifornians support (clearly unconstitutional) laws like this. Too bad churches can't get the same kind of protection from rampaging faggot mobs that are attacking pastors and parishioners over Prop 8.

Quote from: CBS2News
Pastor gets jail over Oakland's clinic buffer law

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) A pastor has been sentenced to jail after being convicted of breaking an Oakland law that creates a buffer zone between anti-abortion protesters and abortion clinics.

The Rev. Walter Hoye was sentenced Thursday to 30 days in jail and ordered to stay 100 yards away from a clinic where he was arrested last May.

Hoye is the first person to be sentenced under an Oakland law passed two years ago that requires anti-abortion protesters stay at least eight feet away from women entering abortion clinics.

Though he will have the option of entering a work-release program, the pastor will be on probation for three years and will have to pay $1,130 in fines.

Hoye is an executive elder of the Progressive Missionary Baptist Church of Berkeley.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This is how the world works today  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think who ever created those laws, G-d will be judging them harshly. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Guess i'm going to prison too  ::)

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think it would be best if all the artificial rules that are set up are followed so that none of the good people like this pastor end up in prison.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
 >:( >:( >:(
aka Someone Else

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
CA is going to experience God's wrath soon in a greater magnitude.

Californians keep re-electing 2 pro-abortion queens Boxer and Feinstein and they deserve God's judgement.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.