Author Topic: I've never met a nazi until today  (Read 4706 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: I've never met a nazi until today
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2009, 11:58:52 AM »
I almost meet everyday with nazis on the street... >:(
Yeah, I recall that the Hungarians enthusiastically partook in the Final Solution.

But in defense of Hungarians... I work with a Hungarian fellow who is quite nice and we have talked about my Jewish faith and he has not displayed any signs of antisemitism. He is just an atheist and doesnt really understand why I am keeping kosher and the other commandments.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2009, 12:04:39 PM »
May we need to teach others more about Judaism. So they understand that Jews are good people

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2009, 12:12:11 PM »
May we need to teach others more about Judaism. So they understand that Jews are good people

I try to do this in my workplace. I work with people from all around the world. Mostly people from India, China, Europe, and Russia. I am the only observant Jew in the whole organization. I must make a good impression on these people or I feel I am doing Chillul Hashem {descrating Hashems name}.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2009, 12:25:42 PM »
I am sure you are doing a good job. Always smile and be friendly. So people see that Jews are friendly people. They are!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2009, 12:27:21 PM »

I try to do this in my workplace. I work with people from all around the world. Mostly people from India, China, Europe, and Russia. I am the only observant Jew in the whole organization. I must make a good impression on these people or I feel I am doing Chillul Hashem {descrating Hashems name}.

I obey the law, don't speak profanely, am kind and courteous.  I know that I represent the Jewish people as does every Jew.  But that is the extent of it.  I do not try to persuade people to like Jews by educating them.  Frankly, I think that those who hate Jews are going to hate Jews no matter what.  I don't bother with these people.  I don't think it a chillul HaShem to not try to make a good impression on Gentiles.  On the contrary, I think seeking the approval of Gentiles is the real Chillul HaShem.  The only One we should have to answer to is G-d, and to a lesser degree, the Jewish people.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2009, 01:47:16 PM »
Why should zionists take over china? they can get all the chinese food they want here in the USA....THe nerve of those anti semite bastards!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2009, 02:54:26 PM »
  I had a friend whom I've known for a year and we both openly criticized Blacks all the time. Today I told him that as a Chinese person I was disgusted by the fact that 62% of Asians voted for Obama. He then criticized Jews that 80% of them voted for Obama. Then out of nowhere he asked if I knew the difference between a pizza and a Jew. I said no and he answered a pizza doesn't scream when you put it in an oven. I was shocked! I stayed quiet and he noticed my mood had soured. He then said Asians should hate Jews as well because China wouldn't be Communist if it weren't for the Jews who invented and spread it. Then he said the Zionists are trying to take over China. It was so weird I couldn't get the guy to shut up and I was in my office and had nowhere to go. I see him at work almost everyday and from now on I'll feel awkward.

I would like to make a suggestion if I may. Why not create a notebook filled with photos of the the holocaust victims, and victims of Islamic terrorism, this notebook should be as graphic as possible. Do include pictures of bodies piled up in front of the ovens. After you have created this most graphic notebook, when no one is looking, place it on his desk while he is away.  This Nazi will not be able to contain his curiosity and he will check it out. If this guy is a real Nazi he may get excited by this, or if he is just ignorant..then this may open his eyes and he will feel guilt and then it is his turn to feel akward. Depicting reality will blow their racist jokes into oblivion, if they are normal humans.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 08:48:09 PM by republicandox »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2009, 03:03:38 PM »
  I had a friend whom I've known for a year and we both openly criticized Blacks all the time. Today I told him that as a Chinese person I was disgusted by the fact that 62% of Asians voted for Obama. He then criticized Jews that 80% of them voted for Obama. Then out of nowhere he asked if I knew the difference between a pizza and a Jew. I said no and he answered a pizza doesn't scream when you put it in an oven. I was shocked! I stayed quiet and he noticed my mood had soured. He then said Asians should hate Jews as well because China wouldn't be Communist if it weren't for the Jews who invented and spread it. Then he said the Zionists are trying to take over China. It was so weird I couldn't get the guy to shut up and I was in my office and had nowhere to go. I see him at work almost everyday and from now on I'll feel awkward.

I would like to make a suggestion if I may. Why not create a notebook filled with photos of the the holocaust victims, and victims of Islamic terrorism, this notebook should be as graphic as possible. Do include pictures of bodies piled up in front of the ovens. After you have created this most graphic notebook, when no one is looking, place it on his desk while he is away.  This Nazi will not be able to contain his curisoty and he will check it out. If this guy is a real Nazi he may get excited by this, or if he is just ignorant..then this may open his eyes and he will feel guilt and then it is his turn to feel akward. Depicting reality will blow their racist jokes into oblivion, if they are normal humans.

Dox this is a great idea.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2009, 03:25:58 PM »

I would like to make a suggestion if I may. Why not create a notebook filled with photos of the the holocaust victims, and victims of Islamic terrorism, this notebook should be as graphic as possible. Do include pictures of bodies piled up in front of the ovens. After you have created this most graphic notebook, when no one is looking, place it on his desk while he is away.  This Nazi will not be able to contain his curisoty and he will check it out. If this guy is a real Nazi he may get excited by this, or if he is just ignorant..then this may open his eyes and he will feel guilt and then it is his turn to feel akward. Depicting reality will blow their racist jokes into oblivion, if they are normal humans.

Dox this is a great idea.  :)

Thank you Pheasant         :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2009, 03:54:01 PM »

I obey the law, don't speak profanely, am kind and courteous.  I know that I represent the Jewish people as does every Jew.  But that is the extent of it.  I do not try to persuade people to like Jews by educating them.  Frankly, I think that those who hate Jews are going to hate Jews no matter what.  I don't bother with these people.  I don't think it a chillul HaShem to not try to make a good impression on Gentiles.  On the contrary, I think seeking the approval of Gentiles is the real Chillul HaShem.  The only One we should have to answer to is G-d, and to a lesser degree, the Jewish people.

Your understanding of the Jewish mission seems to be lacking. It is our mission to be a light amongst the nations, to bring them to understand that Hashem is the L-rd of all creation. This is the mission of the Jew and it is what I try to do in my day to day relations with everyone, Jew and gentile alike.

PS: Who was talking about seeking approval? I said I try to portay the Jewish belief in the light it is meant to be. When the nations see a Jew not doing what he is supposed to do it IS a chillul Hashem {look it up}.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2009, 04:31:25 PM »
Don't hang out with scum like him.  He's just another Ron Paultard and another fan of Frank White Trash Weltner.  Are you sure that many Asians voted for Obama?  I though he was pretty unliked in the Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese and the Korean community. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2009, 04:34:13 PM »
Here is a list of Zionist crimes by Israelpatriot92, an Israeli guy whose zootube channel is http://www.youtube.com/israelipatriot92

List of Zionist warcrimes:
1.Zionists control Russia
2.Zionists are communists
3.Zionists are Nazis
4."Zionists are religious fundamentalists
5."Zionists are against religioun and real against real judaism
6.Zionists dominate Mexico
7.Zionists control the media
8.Zionists control the US
9.Zionists control the EU
10.Zionists are responsible for Kosovo independence
11.Zionists killed the dinosaurs
12.Zionists are responsible for air polution
13.Zionists are responsible for global warming
14.Zionists are responsible for 9\11
15.Zionists brought the Muslims into Europe.
16."Zionists are racists against Muslims"
17."Zionists killed Jesus"
18."Zionists responsible for world hunger,world poverty,higher prices in gas"
19."Zionists did the holocaust"
20."Zionists invented the holocaust"
21."Zionists are responsible for the war in afghanistan and Iraq"
22.Its the zionists fault that arabs have been stupid for 1300 f..ing years and didn't advance and now live in a monkey's donkey conditions"
23."The Russian mafia is Zionist"
And the most famous and most said of them all:
24."Zionists occupying palestine"

:::D  :::D  :::D
Those are some of the most untrue claims ever.  though it's funny how stupid some of these people are lol. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2009, 05:17:24 PM »
I almost meet everyday with nazis on the street... >:(
Yeah, I recall that the Hungarians enthusiastically partook in the Final Solution.

But in defense of Hungarians... I work with a Hungarian fellow who is quite nice and we have talked about my Jewish faith and he has not displayed any signs of antisemitism. He is just an atheist and doesnt really understand why I am keeping kosher and the other commandments.

Hungarians are really different people in America, like in Hungary. Most of the Hungarians who immigrated to USA were Jews, Anti-fascists, and warriors of the Anti-communist revolution of 1956.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2009, 05:21:06 PM »
Tell him to get aids.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2009, 06:07:17 PM »
Why should zionists take over china? they can get all the chinese food they want here in the USA....THe nerve of those anti semite bastards!!!

But they can't get General Tso's Lucky Cat Meat Delight

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2009, 06:08:32 PM »

But they can't get General Tso's Lucky Cat Meat Delight

Yuck!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2009, 06:23:11 PM »
Cute cat  :)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2009, 06:37:59 PM »
Here is a list of Zionist crimes by Israelpatriot92, an Israeli guy whose zootube channel is http://www.youtube.com/israelipatriot92

3.Zionists are Nazis
22.Its the zionists fault that arabs have been stupid for 1300 f..ing years and didn't advance and now live in a monkey's donkey conditions"

Those are some of the most untrue claims ever.  though it's funny how stupid some of these people are lol. 

Youre missing a whole bunch.

Zionists are responsible for Sanjaya
Zionists are responsible for global warming
Zionists are responsible for telemarketers
Zionists are responsible for killing the Aliens that built the pyramids
Zionists are responsible for covering up the truth that Jesus, Noah, Moses, Buddha, Vishnu, and L. Ron Hubbard are Black.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 06:48:08 PM by briann »

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2009, 06:45:27 PM »
Zionists are cheaters in Games
Zionists make the weather
Zionists, Zionists, Zionists...  :::D

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2009, 08:19:05 PM »
I think   he thinks Jews like Chinese food :laugh:

Like chiene food here....dont want to live there
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2009, 05:21:02 AM »
Just wait untill the economic crisis will come and welfare will stop; all this skinheads will have to go to work and stop bitching about "Joos". We have the same before 1989 in Poland many youths who acted like some wanabie "aryan warriors" or punk whigers on the other hand are now either productive people with families or long dead junkies. Nazis are cursing themselfs.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2009, 07:04:45 PM »

3.Zionists are Nazis

Don't forget about Hurricane Katrina
Or the Yakuza (Japanese Mafia)
the financial crisis
crack
AIDS
porn
ET the video game (huge Atari failure)
cigarettes
steroids
rap
Vegas
Great Depression
WW2
Australia bushfires
Armenian Genocide
Rwandan Genocide
The Khmer Rouge (extension of communism)
Broccoli
Brussels Sprouts
Pedophilia
The Circus
The State of Alaska
The Contras in Nicaragua
The Sandinistas in Nicaragua
The Bermuda Triangle
and on and on and on

Basically, everything wrong with the world is because of the Zionists.  Craziness!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2009, 09:41:59 PM »
We also mastermind the fender benders on the freeways too.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2009, 08:13:03 AM »
We are the world police  :laugh:

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2009, 09:00:34 AM »
Its nothing! One of my nazi classmate said, the weather is bad because of the Jews. And he was serious :laugh:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.