Author Topic: Imam school in Germany  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Imam school in Germany
« on: March 11, 2009, 09:32:37 AM »
I just read this. They want to start this school so they can convert more Germans. These filthy Muslims want to turn Germany into Deutschistan.  >:(

http://www.thelocal.de/society/20090309-17905.html

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Imam school in Germany
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 11:39:00 AM »
Ruby,

Radical Islam is like an infestation of vermin.
It creeps into any and every pore that it can.

Very scary, very scary indeed.

Offline ex-muslims1000

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 12:47:44 AM »
Instead of saying that it is "Scary", don't you think that it is the time to do something about that???

Educate the people about Islam... There are thousands of books written by ex-muslims.. these books give a clear image about Islam....

Visit this site: www.prophetofdoom.net and download the free book (Prophet of Doom) for Craig Winn...

Do not keep this book to yourself... spread it everywhere...

Islam is scary only if we allow it to be so... If the media in Germany stops being "politically correct" and face the problem by being logically correct, Islam will not cause any problem.

I wonder what would be the shape of the world if Europe and the civilized world were "Politically Correct" with Hitler and Nazism?????

We should be allowed to build a Church in the Islamic countries for every Mosque built in the Christians countries.. Bible School for Islamic School.... freedom of conversion from Islam to any other religion like it is free to convert from whatever to Islam...

Limit the immigration of muslims to Europe and North America... Those immigrants are considering themselves as the Islamic warriors in the land of the enemy.... (I'm not joking or exaggerating...).

Keep in mind one thing only.. In the Islamic faith, killing Jews is a must as it is a demand from Allah to the Mujahideen. When a muslim kills a Jew he/she really believe that they are going to heaven (Men will get 72 virgins and women get nothing  >:( ... sounds like a group sex for the men).. Remember the Jewish tribe in the Arabia "Bano Quraitha" when Muhammad slaughtered more than 900 Jews men in less than a day and took their wives and children as slaves... You think that Hitler only had his death camps???? Muhammad had these camps 1400 years before Hitler....

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 02:37:24 AM »
Is the Prophet of Doom book available in translations to other languages like French and German?

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 11:13:28 AM »
Is the Prophet of Doom book available in translations to other languages like French and German?

I believe I have seen it in other languages.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates