Author Topic: Announcement about me.. Good news I will try to mention to Mr.Sliwa about JTF  (Read 1104 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Next month the real MASTERWOLF1 (ME) is going to meet up with Curtis Sliwa for certain discussions. Very happy about it.

Let's see any stupid clone top that
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Great!  How did you arrange that?  Keep us posted.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
He is very approachable.
I met him once in Sheepshead Bay.
Good Luck with that MasterWolf.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
You'd better watch out he's a marked man. Good Luck. Great that you arranged this.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I already met him at a GOP rally back in September and since it is the same GOP HQ through that the contact.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
This is wonderful news! Congrats and please give him our best!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
If Sliwa wanted to actually do something righteous, he would help spread the word about jtf.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yes, Chaim has said that Sliwa is a phony conservative and Jew-hater.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Well we going to have to see how it goes. 

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Yes, Chaim has said that Sliwa is Jew-hater.
Well, this goes against what I saw and heard with my own eyes.  Maybe Curtis changed, I don't know.  But a number of years ago, I saw him on TV praising the Jews.  He couldn't say enough good things about Jews and how great they were for whatever country they lived in.  I'd be curious to know how Chaim came to his conclusion about Curtis.