Author Topic: Ginsburg is not dying of pancreatic cancer?!?!  (Read 2205 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Ginsburg is not dying of pancreatic cancer?!?!
« on: February 24, 2009, 04:33:24 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
WHAT DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE, THE CURE TO THE MOST RAVAGING, FATAL FORM OF CANCER???

IF SO, I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ACCESS TO THAT CURE FOR MY LOVED ONES.  I WILL PAY HANDSOMELY.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 12:40:15 AM by xoce »
aka Someone Else

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ginsberg is not dying of pancreatic cancer?!?!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 06:17:49 PM »
Presidents, Supreme Court Justices, Senators, and Congressmen are always going to get the best medical care even if the rest of society doesn't.

Anyway maybe it's good she's doing better right now because I really don't want Obama to replace her post. He could put in a radical black nationalist which would believe it or not be worse than Ginsburg.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 06:20:12 PM »
Ruby, you bring up a good point. he could replace her with someone more evil.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 07:11:47 PM »
Presidents, Supreme Court Justices, Senators, and Congressmen are always going to get the best medical care even if the rest of society doesn't.

Anyway maybe it's good she's doing better right now because I really don't want Obama to replace her post. He could put in a radical black nationalist which would believe it or not be worse than Ginsburg.

Yes, they all get the BEST medical care that money can buy.

They are elite.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 07:14:08 PM »
I suspect ginsburger would EAT babies if that is what it took to cure her disease.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2009, 07:19:27 PM »
I suspect ginsburger would EAT babies if that is what it took to cure her disease.

Did you ever see that South Park episode about Christopher Reeve? I can imagine Ginsburg in that episode without any trouble at all.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2009, 08:21:35 PM »
Calm down guys. It is virtually impossible to treat pancreatic cancer, and don't forget that the last thing the Establishment media would ever do is acknowledge that this beast is dying. They have to place the best possible spin on it and give us propaganda that she is going to survive.

And I disagree that a rabid black nationalist would be worse than she is. An evil, self-hating Jewish Nazi is much more intelligent, and therefore more effective, than a rabid black Nazi, even if their views are identical.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2009, 09:19:13 PM »
Calm down guys. It is virtually impossible to treat pancreatic cancer, and don't forget that the last thing the Establishment media would ever do is acknowledge that this beast is dying. They have to place the best possible spin on it and give us propaganda that she is going to survive.

I agree with you that they are most likely spinning this. They even try to deny that Ted Kennedy is close to death.

And I disagree that a rabid black nationalist would be worse than she is. An evil, self-hating Jewish Nazi is much more intelligent, and therefore more effective, than a rabid black Nazi, even if their views are identical.

You do have a point about Ginsburg being more clever and therefore more dangerous.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2009, 09:53:10 PM »

We should hook up ginsbergs pancreas to a firecracker and ignite it. Lets hope the cancer spreads to her evil brain too.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2009, 10:15:30 PM »
I hope she dies January 20, 2013.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 11:14:25 PM »

Did you ever see that South Park episode about Christopher Reeve? I can imagine Ginsburg in that episode without any trouble at all.

Yeah, that's the one where two handicapped kids join the Crips.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2009, 11:27:17 PM »

I agree with you that they are most likely spinning this. They even try to deny that Ted Kennedy is close to death.

You do have a point about Ginsburg being more clever and therefore more dangerous.

speaking of ted kennedy, how is he not dead yet either?

and why compare ginsburg to a rabid black nationalist?  is that the only type hussein would nominate?  hussein would nominate a clever, evil most likely female to replace ginsburg.
and one who is probably more leftist and abortion-loving than ginsburg is.

REMEMBER, THIS HUSSEIN OBAMA IS THE GUY WHO VOTED FOR INFANTICIDE MULTIPLE TIMES.  Not just abortion, but BORN ALIVE INFANTS should be murdered, according to barack hussein obama.

He'll nominate someone far worse than anyone that has ever been nominated.
aka Someone Else

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2009, 12:22:42 AM »
REMEMBER, THIS HUSSEIN OBAMA IS THE GUY WHO VOTED FOR INFANTICIDE MULTIPLE TIMES.  Not just abortion, but BORN ALIVE INFANTS should be murdered, according to barack hussein obama.

He'll nominate someone far worse than anyone that has ever been nominated.

I actually don't think this rhetoric is necessary in this case. It's hard to get more pro baby-murder than Ginsburg (yimach schma). This whore would set off a frag grenade in a neonatal ICU if she could get away with it. Yes, Obama will replace her with someone just as evil, but let's not kid ourselves about this human cancer in a black robe.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2009, 12:24:32 AM »
I do wonder how ted kennedy is alive and that "magic" johnson

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 12:25:46 AM »
I do wonder how ted kennedy is alive and that "magic" johnson