Author Topic: Dennis Prager teaching Torah  (Read 4547 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Dennis Prager teaching Torah
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2009, 02:08:24 AM »
If he is studying Torah and teaching it and he is truly learning then I say "Kol HaKavod!"

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2009, 02:10:29 AM »
Dennis Prager is a little preferable to Michael Faggot, but that is not saying much. They are both egotistical phony rightists as DownwithIslam said. HaRav Meir David Kahane zt"l positively pwned Gayger in a debate and the mincing little homosexual will never get over that.

Is Prager a homosexual ?

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2009, 02:12:36 AM »
Dennis Prager is a goof.  He is just another talk radio hack who is full of himself and at times something else.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2009, 02:13:43 AM »
I don't know. It was just a spoof of his name. He once wrote an anti-homosexuality argument for use by high school debate clubs, but who knows how sincere he was. On the other hand, there is some genuine evidence that Michael Faggot is.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2009, 02:15:44 AM »
I don't know. It was just a spoof of his name. He once wrote an anti-homosexuality argument for use by high school debate clubs, but who knows how sincere he was. On the other hand, there is some genuine evidence that Michael Faggot is.

Savage just pretends to be a conservative when the mic is on.  Prager just heard Rush Limbaugh one day and thought he found his calling.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2009, 02:20:16 AM »
It is lashon hara to spread rumors but everyone already knows that. I dont listen to Prager and I dont really get why everyone talks so much about talk radio. Basically I support anyone who devotes some time to Judaism. Today I had a long talk with my mother, who is staunchly a Conservative Jew, no matter how much I try to make her see that Orthodoxy is really the only fully reasonable form of Judaism. I am trying to convince her of the concept of Techiyas HaMatim which is not taught in conservative 'temples'. I am patient with all who are really seeking the truth, as my mother most certainly is in this time of distress.

It is said that we should not judge others harshly {at all} unless we know what it is like to be in their position {in life}. I will judge favorably based on Zachors interest in this video {which I honestly have not watched yet}.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2009, 02:22:42 AM »
I only mentioned Conservative Judaism in order to point out that strictly speaking, Prager is not a Torah Jew. I would not really care about him one way or another if it weren't for disgusting insults against HaRav Kahane (zt"l).

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2009, 02:23:45 AM »
In regards to talk radio, it is important to discuss it because it is a farce.  JTF is a true grass roots cause.  Radio is a cash machine by morons who play golf, own poodles, and send Christmas cards to Alan Colmes.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2009, 02:24:40 AM »
In regards to talk radio, it is important to discuss it because it is a farce.  JTF is a true grass roots cause.  Radio is a cash machine by morons who play golf, own poodles, and send Christmas cards to Alan Colmes.
And have sex with Allen Ginsberg and later on deny it.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2009, 02:27:13 AM »
I thought Savage just skinny dipped with Ginsberg?  But we are way off topic on this one. This is more info than most care to know. ;D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2009, 02:32:38 AM »
Oh yeah, he only skinny-dipped with the biggest faggot activist of that era. Mmm-hmm. And Bill Clinton did not have sexual relations.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2009, 02:35:43 AM »
Oh yeah, he only skinny-dipped with the biggest faggot activist of that era. Mmm-hmm. And Bill Clinton did not have sexual relations.

Come on, C.F.  I'm trying to protect his poodle and his defense fund to save free speech. ;D

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2009, 03:10:26 AM »

Fine. But keep in mind if you have a legitimate argument against an individual, it's weakened by what could be considered juvenile name calling and false accusations.

Calling Prager, "Gayger", and a "mincing little homosexual" - even in jest -  undermines whatever legitimate arguments you have against him, because the truth is Prager almost certainly isn't a homo.

Earlier tonight I asked you why you censored out the words 'oral sex' from a post about Charles Barkley and you responded that it was in the interest of being chaste.

I think there's something incongruous about censoring out terms like 'oral sex' in the name of being chaste, but commonly calling people sluts, whores and faggots. Wouldn't you agree ?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2009, 03:23:34 AM »
I admitted that the names were just insults for Prager. By "mincing little faggot" in Prager's case, what I meant is that this pathetic, whiny little worm actually dared to take on the intellectual and moral giant that was HaRav Kahane (zt"l), albeit in a very cheap and cowardly way. Please try not to overanalyze things. If you specifically need clarification on things I say, you can ask, but when I already explain that I just intended something as a catchy insult, I don't see what purpose is served in going on.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2009, 04:25:28 AM »
My purpose was to convey the idea that perhaps we shouldn't be insulting people like Prager by falsely branding them as faggots or homosexuals (even in jest). It tends to undermine our legitimate arguments against them.

It strikes me as hypocritical that you condemn Prager for debating Rav Kahane in a 'cheap and cowardly way', while you're insulting Prager by calling him a homo.

Please don't take this critique the wrong way. I enjoy your posts and almost always agree with them. I know this is a religious forum in nature and some people might be easily offended by your liberal use of colorful insults. I'm not one of them. I admire your passion. I just think that calling Prager a homo isn't necessary and weakens otherwise reasonable arguments against him.   

Offline JudiaZionista

• New JTFer
    • My Site
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2009, 10:34:13 AM »
Well, I don't know about you, but I can remember plenty of things that I said 25 years ago, that I wish I could take back.  I never hear Prager attack the right now, only the Left.  I sent him an email asking him if he still believes what he thought about Rabbi Kahane at the time of their debate.  I haven't heard back yet.  Maybe you should also send him an email asking him the same question if you're interested.

That's a good idea.  Even though I'm only now just learning about all of this, I'll go ahead and email.  I'll post back here if I get a response.

Offline JudiaZionista

• New JTFer
    • My Site
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2009, 10:36:31 AM »
On the other hand, there is some genuine evidence that Michael Faggot is.
I cannot figure out who you're talking about.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2009, 10:45:10 AM »
OK, fine. I have no evidence that Prager is a homosexual. On the other hand, there is evidence that Wiener is.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2009, 12:58:28 PM »
Judia Zionista, C.F. is referring to Michael Savage.

Offline JudiaZionista

• New JTFer
    • My Site
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2009, 01:06:05 PM »
Thank you Lisa!  I've heard the name but am not really familiar with who he is.  (Like I said, I have a lot to learn)