Author Topic: Test on Christianity for Jews - Is Doctrine of Obama's "Church" Christian??  (Read 652 times)

Offline JoeKlempner

• New JTFer
James H. Cone was the first to canonize the Black Liberation Theology of Obama's so-called Christian church.  Check out this chapter from his original book on the subject, "Black Theology and Black Power."  Let me know (Yes or No)  if this sounds compatible with Christian doctrine as it is described in the scriptures, at least.  I know people have not always practiced it as it was originally intended, but at least a person has a better chance, if he starts out with an appropriately written Christian doctrine.   This question is about the theology and not real-world implementations.

Black Theology and Black Power
Chapter 6 - Revolution, Violence and Reconciliation:

http://www.box.net/shared/static/lnabf4nua8.pdf

Respondents who reply with the wrong answer will be required to repeat Christianity 101.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 12:45:10 PM by JoeKlempner »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
How the Jews are suposed to know what's christian or not? They (those 78% who voted for him) can answer if he's Jewish Meshias acording to reformed doctrine or not. But you won't find many of them here.
Obama's "church" was black rascist so it was not christian at all:
In him there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, or free person. Instead, the Messiah is all and in all.

That's Ortodox christanity.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm