Author Topic: Ready to pay reparations to african-americans? Here it is! H.R. 40  (Read 4829 times)

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Ready to pay reparations to african-americans? Here it is! H.R. 40
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2009, 03:37:28 AM »
You know what kills me about this b@llsh@t,  99.9% of the blacks were sold in Africa by other Blacks to White men who came to the ports in Africa looking for slave labor.

Their own people, maybe even some of their own ancestors sold them off.

So why don't they ask for reparations from the people of their ancestral homeland.  Those are the people who sold them originally for profit.  Their own people brokered them them to White men.

Where is the outrage, outcries, and the sadness from them about this fact?

I know why, because it is easier to blame it on the White man, especially when there are crazy liberals out there giving them support in this utterly ridiculous claim. 
And obviously, no one in Africa (where their supposed people are from), have or would give them a penny.

It is much easier to play the victim in the good ol U.S.A.

I am so over these people and their outrageous claims that have no real merit.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2009, 03:49:19 AM »
You know what kills me about this b@llsh@t,  99.9% of the blacks were sold in Africa by other Blacks to White men who came to the ports in Africa looking for slave labor.

Their own people, maybe even some of their own ancestors sold them off.

So why don't they ask for reparations from the people of their ancestral homeland.  Those are the people who sold them originally for profit.  Their own people brokered them them to White men.

Where is the outrage, outcries, and the sadness from them about this fact?

I know why, because it is easier to blame it on the White man, especially when there are crazy liberals out there giving them support in this utterly ridiculous claim. 
And obviously, no one in Africa (where their supposed people are from), have or would give them a penny.

It is much easier to play the victim in the good ol U.S.A.

I am so over these people and their outrageous claims that have no real merit.

Good point bud!!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2009, 09:29:11 AM »
I am with you and feel the exact same way ag!  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2009, 09:31:48 AM »
They owe us reparations for all the help they got and squandered.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2009, 10:03:23 AM »
They MUST BE KIDDING... This is completely ridiculous. Why should this generation have to pay for it? There are no people alive today who suffered through slavery in America. This stuff is fantasy. I doubt that this will ever pass.

We have a black muzzie named Hussein in the White House, and you think that this isn't possible?

I think that our government is supposed to be governed by the people, not by the president. I dont think that this will pass because the economy is in shambles and if they were to pass this drek it could possibly destroy this country. I dont think any sane senator or member of the house would vote for such a legislation.

Muman; we do NOT have a government NOR a president, we have a Dictator and his dictatorship.
"Those who refused to be GOVERNED by G-d, will be RULED by TYRANTS."

They got what they deserved. I am going to Palau with or without anybody.  This is NOT MY AMERICA.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2009, 10:18:32 AM »
They owe us reparations for dragging down the entire society. Forced integration with animals like this is like mandating healthy people live in a leper colony.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2009, 10:30:45 AM »
They owe us reparations for dragging down the entire society. Forced integration with animals like this is like mandating healthy people live in a leper colony.

I remember reading about how when the movie Birth of a Nation was being filmed (the first full-length movie), that white actresses were not allowed to interact with black males for their own protection. For this reason the "blacks" in the movie that had to interact with white women were all whites in blackface. At the time it was simply common sense that a white woman could be in danger and she was protected. Nowadays you have all the movies and other mass media promoting racial mixing, exposing white girls to diseases, degenerate ghetto culture, beatings, and murder. If you try to say this is happening or try to warn white girls away from this, then you're branded as a "racist".

Even though they bring crime and other problems to neighborhoods when they move there in more than a few numbers, neighborhoods are not allowed to keep them out. This is punishing all the non-black residents of the neighborhood forcing them to live side-by-side with people who are statistically much more dangerous to live around than other types of people.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2009, 10:42:49 AM »

I remember reading about how when the movie Birth of a Nation was being filmed (the first full-length movie), that white actresses were not allowed to interact with black males for their own protection. For this reason the "blacks" in the movie that had to interact with white women were all whites in blackface. At the time it was simply common sense that a white woman could be in danger and she was protected. Nowadays you have all the movies and other mass media promoting racial mixing, exposing white girls to diseases, degenerate ghetto culture, beatings, and murder. If you try to say this is happening or try to warn white girls away from this, then you're branded as a "racist".

Even though they bring crime and other problems to neighborhoods when they move there in more than a few numbers, neighborhoods are not allowed to keep them out. This is punishing all the non-black residents of the neighborhood forcing them to live side-by-side with people who are statistically much more dangerous to live around than other types of people.

A black activist was on on TV the other night complaining about all the damage that old movie did to so called black society and how it actually fostered the rebirth of the KKK. The thing that ran through my mind as the clown was speaking about the movie was why almost 80 years after the fact is black society is still living up to the movies portrayal of them.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2009, 11:29:06 AM »
You do have a point that blacks act exactly the way they are portrayed in that movie. They can't wait to get hold of the "white wimmens" and they will use rape to get it. What happened to Flora in that movie is pretty accurate of TNB. When Gus was chasing her in an attempt to rape her and she ended up falling off the cliff to protect herself from him, it made me think that wow, blacks haven't changed one bit from then to now. They still act exactly the same.

The uppity Mulatto character reminds me so much of Obama too.

I guess that proves you can take the negro out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the negro.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 11:55:22 AM by Rubystars »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2009, 05:34:30 PM »

Even Woodrow Wilson really liked that movie.  That was a good flik.  You know, I know white women who are married to Asians and Hispanics and they live normal lives.  Every single white girl I know who is dating or married to a black (with one exception) is in a nightmare relationship where he cheats, can't hold a job, gave them venerial diseases, has kids from all over the place etc.  Usually it's not even the liberal girls who are that stupid, it's the girls who are uneducated and couldn't point out America on the map. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2009, 05:37:03 PM »

Even Woodrow Wilson really liked that movie.  That was a good flik.  You know, I know white women who are married to Asians and Hispanics and they live normal lives.  Every single white girl I know who is dating or married to a black (with one exception) is in a nightmare relationship where he cheats, can't hold a job, gave them venerial diseases, has kids from all over the place etc.  Usually it's not even the liberal girls who are that stupid, it's the girls who are uneducated and couldn't point out America on the map. 

And btw I'm not "friends" with these people, I have to interact with a lot of different people from work (and subsequentially outside of work) all over the west coast.