Author Topic: 5th anniversary comin gup tomorrow  (Read 5828 times)

gentilerighteous

5th anniversary comin gup tomorrow
« on: September 10, 2006, 05:20:48 PM »
may every arab and muslim man woman AND CHILD on the face of the  earth pay with their limbs, their heads, their intestines, and their souls in hell and damnation for all eternity. AMEN

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
Re: 5th anniversary comin gup tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 05:29:12 PM »
may every arab and muslim man woman AND CHILD on the face of the  earth pay with their limbs, their heads, their intestines, and their souls in hell and damnation for all eternity. AMEN

dude think its too much.. guess the KKK forum has the same about us the Jews.

i would better ask G-d to protect those of us who try to live in a righteous way from all this cruelty the world has. B"H the evil will lose.

Kahane was right!

Offline SoulsofBlack

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 05:33:32 PM »

i would better ask G-d to protect those of us who try to live in a righteous way from all this cruelty the world has. B"H the evil will lose.

Yea, because God has helps the Jews out so much.../sarcasm.

It's not about God it's about what the above poster said, that method works better. Hezbollah even was surprised at the amount of retaliation. These brutes only respond to retaliation in the most grotesque of manners. I'm sure the Jews in concentration camps believed everything was going to be alright because God was going to save them, look what happened and is happening now.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 05:56:25 PM »

It's not about God it's about what the above poster said, that method works better. Hezbollah even was surprised at the amount of retaliation. These brutes only respond to retaliation in the most grotesque of manners. I'm sure the Jews in concentration camps believed everything was going to be alright because God was going to save them, look what happened and is happening now.

dude, you are absolutely right.
its just that INTENTIONALLY killing of innocents is totally wrong. retaliate as much as you can till you run out of rounds, bomb katiushas even if there are cevilians near, but dont bomb cevilians if there's no katiushas near. get what im trying to say?

fight only those who fight you and do everything to protect yourself, dont waist the blood of those who aint dangerous to you.

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 11:01:19 PM »

Are you serious??

All of a sudden you sound like a nazi. G-d has helped the Jews beyond amazement! For starters, how about giving us the TORAH (Bible)?? Only the choices we've made (or lack of choices) have led to our suffering. Have you even listened to a thing Rabbi Kahane has said?? Yes, we should fight back (what G-d commands us to do) but barbarically ripping them into pieces and torturing them first? No thanks. The Israelites, with Moses, actually mourned for the Egyptians who died when the Red Sea was parted and they drowned. We are not raving animals foaming at the mouth.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 11:05:55 PM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 11:31:07 PM »
in a second thought there IS a bit of naziism in that post...
anyway, i guess he ment that you shouldnt rely only on miracles and only on G-d's help, but act yourself to make a change or to win a war, by that you will get the support of G-d. something like that.

SoulsofBlack , correct me if im wrong!

Kahane was right!

El Cabong!

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 11:35:38 PM »
GO USA AND ISRAEL! F*CK ALL ARABS AND MUSLIMS!