Author Topic: Good Evening!  (Read 1594 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Good Evening!
« on: March 14, 2009, 07:53:45 PM »
We're back online.  What's everyone up to?

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Re: Good Evening!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 07:54:30 PM »
Just Surfing Topics here.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 09:31:10 PM »
Good evening everyone,
I hope everyone had a relaxing day.

I'm just checking out what's up on jtf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 09:44:16 PM »
Hello
I just want to surf in JTF. Check out some topics.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 04:05:34 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 10:13:58 PM »
I am home from work and doing some relaxing!

3:15am????? I would be SLEEPING! Sound asleep! LOL
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 10:44:41 PM »
Hello Lisa!  :)

I just had the dubious pleasure of watching a MoveOn.org documentary called Outfoxed. Prior to that, I was dusting my room and going through old copies of Guitar Player magazine. Now I'm here browsing the forum. As you can tell, I've had a very exciting evening. ::)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 11:59:01 PM »
Good evening everyone, tonight is the calm before the storm for me ...tomorrow I have 30 people coming to my home. The ocassion is a Princess Party for 3 new baby girls born into our family. I have 2 new Grandaughters, ages 2 weeks and 3 months old, and I also have a new Great niece who is 3 weeks old.
My family and friends will be coming for food, drinks ( sodas ) and a pink & white cake with roses and the names of the new Princesses in our family.
I plan to wake up early tomorrow, about 5 am to being putting the snacks together, and some last minute cleaning, then I am off to the store to pick up the food I ordered and the cake. I plan to get some pink balloons for a final touch.
I hope you all have a wonderful evening and wish me luck for tomorrow...I will be exhausted at the end of the day!

Shalom -Dox       

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 12:05:16 AM »
just hear downloading audio and splitting it into smaller portions to post on zootube

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 04:36:49 AM »
I'm just listening it:

:dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 05:30:54 AM »
I see you worked on the Forum. I like it! I think it's better than before.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 09:13:13 AM »
Good evening everyone, tonight is the calm before the storm for me ...tomorrow I have 30 people coming to my home. The ocassion is a Princess Party for 3 new baby girls born into our family. I have 2 new Grandaughters, ages 2 weeks and 3 months old, and I also have a new Great niece who is 3 weeks old.
My family and friends will be coming for food, drinks ( sodas ) and a pink & white cake with roses and the names of the new Princesses in our family.
I plan to wake up early tomorrow, about 5 am to being putting the snacks together, and some last minute cleaning, then I am off to the store to pick up the food I ordered and the cake. I plan to get some pink balloons for a final touch.
I hope you all have a wonderful evening and wish me luck for tomorrow...I will be exhausted at the end of the day!

Shalom -Dox       

Congratulations on all your "new arrivals" Elizabeth! I know your party will be the hit of the year! You will deserve a huge break after this!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 09:30:18 AM »

Shalom -Dox       

Congratulations on all your "new arrivals" Elizabeth! I know your party will be the hit of the year! You will deserve a huge break after this!
Sounds like a wonderful event .....Enjoy!!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 10:33:46 AM »

Shalom -Dox       

Mazel tov, Republicandox! 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 09:23:58 PM »

Shalom -Dox       

Mazel tov, Republicandox! 

Thank you Lisa   : )

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 09:30:45 PM »
Congratulations!  Babies make the world a happier place for everyone.  God Bless your family.  I hope all went well.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2009, 10:10:05 PM »
Dox
Congratulations on the new editions to your family!

Mazel Tov

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 12:18:32 AM »
Thank you ag337, we had a wonderful day with the babies. Everyone left around 4:00 pm. I am super tried now, I think I am calling it a night.

Shalom - Dox