Author Topic: Yesterday a Brigader General questioned obama's eligibility today Maj.General  (Read 729 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 :laugh: :laugh:               

OBAMA WATCH CENTRAL
Major General says president's eligibility needs proof
'Most important, what I really want is the truth'
Posted: February 26, 2009
11:40 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Retired Maj. Gen. Carroll Childers

On the heels of two active duty members of the U.S. military serving in Iraq calling for President Obama to prove his eligibility to be president, a retired major general has agreed to join the case, saying he just wants "the truth."

WND reported earlier when 1st Lt. Scott Easterling confirmed to California attorney
Orly Taitz that he wanted to be a plaintiff in the legal action she is preparing on behalf of members of the U.S. military, both active and retired. A second soldier who asked that his name be withheld for now became part of the action just a day later.

Now retired Maj. Gen. Carroll D. Childers has submitted a statement to Taitz and her DefendOurFreedoms.us website, agreeing to be a plaintiff in her pending action.  more with above link 

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=90125
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I doubt these inquiries will hurt Obama much but I do hope he's plagued with them for the next four years. Maybe the next time he runs then they will be more of a pressing issue, but I doubt it will make any difference.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I doubt these inquiries will hurt Obama much but I do hope he's plagued with them for the next four years. Maybe the next time he runs then they will be more of a pressing issue, but I doubt it will make any difference.
Yes but this is growing by many he will soon ber considered an illegitimate president
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Well maybe this is a start.  My hope is that this continues to follow and bother Obama throughout his administration. 
He could solve this problem very easily.  He should just show all his records and get it over with.
If he has nothing to hide, just prove it and finish the story.
I just don't get it why more people don't put attention or care to check out this issue.
There could be a very serious violation here and nobody seems to care.

If this was the same issue for Palin, the liberals would pounce on it to no end.  The inequality of it all makes me want my chihuahua to scratch both my eyes and ear drums out.
People are so blind.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 12:32:19 PM by ag337 »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
The wheels are in motion.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
The wheels are in motion.

Good quote, the wheels are in motion and we hope if enough people scream loud, we will be heard.

^5 to you Mo!

Shalom - Dox