Author Topic: Shiptars marry their family members  (Read 4696 times)

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
Shiptars marry their family members
« on: February 25, 2009, 01:04:00 PM »
thats the reason their so ugly

Kosovo is Serbia

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Shiptars marry their family members
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 08:57:22 AM »
Why do you post such idiot threads? Its not the first...You are "shocked" because the "Jews are racist" etc...the real racist is only you. You insult us. You make idiot threads, "do i look like jewish?" no sorry, you are only a half gypsy who live in Austria and trying find your identity. If you called the JTF racist place why are you still here? Can you post good threads, for example, Serbian national music, or XY from the UNION support Serbia or Serbian army's new guns etc??
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 10:59:51 AM »
Why do you post such idiot threads? Its not the first...You are "shocked" because the "Jews are racist" etc...the real racist is only you. You insult us. You make idiot threads, "do i look like jewish?" no sorry, you are only a half gypsy who live in Austria and trying find your identity. If you called the JTF racist place why are you still here? Can you post good threads, for example, Serbian national music, or XY from the UNION support Serbia or Serbian army's new guns etc??

why so rude? didnt your parents taught you to be polite and respectful to other people?
Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 11:01:31 AM »
  Take it easy guys!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 12:39:17 PM »
If I made same thread about the Roma people, what would you say? Give ideas and make good videos for Serbia, but attacking the Albanians thats not good idea.  :)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 12:41:31 PM »
If I made same thread about the Roma people, what would you say? Give ideas and make good videos for Serbia, but attacking the Albanians thats not good idea.  :)

why is it not a good idea? are you a shiptar friend? i remember you making pro-albanian and anti-serbian comments on old hbf
Kosovo is Serbia

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 12:43:13 PM »

why is it not a good idea? are you a shiptar friend? i remember you making pro-albanian and anti-serbian comments on old hbf

I never made Anti-Serbian, I just wrote Johny Hunyadi was the battle of Kosovo, and I had Serbian nationalists friends on the HBF, (Radojica) he is still on my friend list. So finish the provocation fat gypsy and go to run, because your heart will stop if you eat too many fat. Understood? Its not your place, since you called the Jews racist and insulted me, you must say a sorry! And I can ask similar questions, are you nazi-friend? Or why did you call us racist?

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 12:46:30 PM »

I never made Anti-Serbian, I just wrote Johny Hunyadi was the battle of Kosovo, and I had Serbian nationalists friends on the HBF, (Radojica) he is still on my friend list. So finish the provocation fat gypsy and go to run, because your heart will stop if you eat too many fat. Understood? Its not your place, since you called the Jews racist and insulted me, you must say a sorry! And I can ask similar questions, are you nazi-friend? Or why did you call us racist?

I was on your friends list too and you attack me and insult me. You cannot insult me because you dont even know what you are. You have identity problems, you are a wannabee jew but not a reall jew according to hallacha you are just 1/8 or 1/16 jew and jews dont accept you as fellow jew so you tried to be hungarian nationalist on hbf but pity for you that hungarian nationalists are anti-semitic and will not accept you. I remember that i made a thread about kosovo on hbf and you said kosovo independence is justified and you called albanians brothers of hungarians.
Kosovo is Serbia

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 12:48:42 PM »

I was on your friends list too and you attack me and insult me. You cannot insult me because you dont even know what you are. You have identity problems, you are a wannabee jew but not a reall jew according to hallacha you are just 1/8 or 1/16 jew and jews dont accept you as fellow jew so you tried to be hungarian nationalist on hbf but pity for you that hungarian nationalists are anti-semitic and will not accept you. I remember that i made a thread about kosovo on hbf and you said kosovo independence is justified and you called albanians brothers of hungarians.

Only you have identity problems. But I have family tree, and Im 37,5% Jewish. First time I protected you. Im Hungarian patriot too, but against the Hungarian ultranationalism, many Hungarian nationalists support Jews, and many not. Its the problem. All nations are my brothers who fought against the islam, like Skanderbeu! I have Turkish friends too, who hate the Islam. (facebook) If I insulted you, tell me where and I will say sorry, if you will say sorry too.

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 12:50:20 PM »

Only you have identity problems. But I have family tree, and Im 37,5% Jewish. First time I protected you. Im Hungarian patriot too, but against the Hungarian ultranationalism, many Hungarian nationalists support Jews, and many not. Its the problem. All nations are my brothers who fought against the islam, like Skanderbeu!

Not jewish enough it seems. On HBF you said serbs deserved to loose kosovo.
Kosovo is Serbia

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 12:53:06 PM »
I didn't say that, by the way first time I was not sure in the Serb-Albanian questions it is right, firs time I had to learn about Serbs. Milos Kopilic was a hero who killed Murad.

By the way, listen to me moron. I have campaings. I was on the street for Pro-Israel demonstration, with Israel flag. I was threatened by nazis and I fought and fight for the Jews. I was in the Police too.

I have many videos for the Jews chek my youtube page, until you didnt do anything, shut up, and dont provocate us, understand??

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheodorHerzlTribute

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 12:54:04 PM »
I didn't say that, by the way first time I was not sure in the Serb-Albanian questions it is right, firs time I had to learn about Serbs. Milos Kopilic was a hero who killed Murad.

By the way, listen to me moron. I have campaings. I was on the street for Pro-Israel demonstration, with Israel flag. I was threatened by nazis and I fought and fight for the Jews. I was in the Police too.

I have many videos for the Jews chek my youtube page, until you didnt do anything, shut up, and dont provocate us, understand??

His name is milos obilic not milos kopilic
Kosovo is Serbia

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 12:56:38 PM »

His name is milos obilic not milos kopilic

Well, forgive me, in Hungary we learned him in Hungarian name. as Hunyadi János has other name in Serbian too...

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2009, 01:23:50 PM »
  I don't see why do you have to argue like that in this thread!
  I would like both of you to appologize! We don't need these kind of behavior in here!
  I would leave unlocked until both of you appologize!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2009, 01:26:30 PM »
  I don't see why do you have to argue like that in this thread!
  I would like both of you to appologize! We don't need these kind of behavior in here!
  I would leave unlocked until both of you appologize!

We made deal in private message, because we don't want personal fights in this forum, and I say here too sorry.