Author Topic: Is this fouram only for Ashkenazi Jews, iam an Iraqi Mizhari Jew but proud Jew  (Read 8337 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Welcome there is a Jewish Iraqi only community in the U.S.?i know they have a Syrian only Jewish community in the U.S.
I am a Syrian Jew, there are a couple of Syrian communities in America, which one do u know ?
In Deal N.J. also in BKLYN
Thats my community, I live in Brooklyn, and go down to Deal, NJ in the summer time. How are you associated with us?
My mothers friend is Jewish Syrian
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Yes Fruit.  I'm friendly with Pamela and she's quite easy on the eyes.  But she's one smart woman and doesn't take any nonesense.  She used to be the publisher of the New York Observerl

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Yes Fruit.  I'm friendly with Pamela and she's quite easy on the eyes.  But she's one smart woman and doesn't take any nonesense.  She used to be the publisher of the New York Observerl

I wish I was Jewish.  I'd love to own a newspaper!

Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Fruit, being a publisher doesn't necessarily mean you own the newspaper.  The job of the publisher is to decide the editorial focus of a publication, determine the ad rates, the circulation, and decide how the magazine is sold (newsstands or subscriptions).  Plus this individual is responsible for supervising the editorial and sales staff.

Years ago, I used to work for a high tech magazine publisher.  Believe me, the publishers of the magazines didn't own anything. They were people who worked their way up in the company through ad sales.  Their bosses were the group publishers and above them, vice presidents. 

Now Pamela is no longer the publisher. But just by meeting her in person a few times, I could tell what an excellent sales woman she is.