Author Topic: Obama Hellbent on Killing Babies  (Read 870 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obama Hellbent on Killing Babies
« on: February 27, 2009, 03:25:31 PM »
Well this should not be a shock to those who railed against Obongo for all these recent years...

The clause which protected health care workers from doing operations which they find morally wrong from being prosectuted is being recinded by the Obongo catastrophe.

Read this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/27/AR2009022701104.html?hpid=topnews

"
Obama Administration to Reverse Bush Rule on 'Conscience' Regulation
Policy Provides Sweeping Federal Protections to Health-Care Workers Who Refuse to Provide Care That Violates Their Beliefs

By Rob Stein
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, February 27, 2009; 11:41 AM

The Obama administration has begun the process of rescinding sweeping new federal protections that were granted in December to health-care workers who refuse to provide care that violates their personal, moral or religious beliefs.

The Office of Management and Budget announced this morning that it was reviewing a proposal to lift the controversial "conscience" regulation, the first step toward reversing the policy. Once the OMB has reviewed the proposal it will be published in Federal Register for a 30-day public comment period.

"We are proposing rescinding the Bush rule," said an official with the Health and Human Services Department, which drafted the rule change.

The administration took the step because the regulation was so broadly written that it could provide protections to health-care workers who object not only to abortion but also to a wide range of health-care services, said the HHS official, who asked not to be named because the process had just begun.

"We've been concerned that the way the Bush rule is written it could make it harder for women to get the care they need. It is worded so vaguely that some have argued it could limit family planning counseling and even potentially blood transfusions and end-of-life care," the official said.

After the 30-day comment period, the regulation could be lifted entirely or it could be modified to make the protections more specific, the official said.

"We support a tightly written conscience clause. We recognize and understand that some providers have objections about abortion, and we want to make sure that current law protects them," the official said. "We want to be thoughtful about this."

The new rule empowers the federal government to cut off federal funding for any state or local government, hospital, health plan, clinic or other entity that does not accommodate doctors, nurses, pharmacists or other employees who refuse to participate in care they find objectionable. The Bush administration adopted the rule at the urging of conservative groups, abortion opponents and others in order to safeguard workers from being fired, disciplined or penalized in other ways.

Women's health advocates, family planning proponents, abortion rights activists and others condemned the regulation, saying it would create a major obstacle to providing many health services, including family planning, infertility treatment and end-of-life care, as well as possibly a wide range of scientific research.

The move marks the latest challenge to the Obama administration's attempt to find more of middle ground on issues related to abortion. President Obama has said repeatedly he hopes those on both sides of the issue can work to reduce the number of abortions by preventing unwanted pregnancies and by offering support to women who do get pregnant and want to continue their pregnancies.

That approach has already been tested. Obama angered abortion opponents when he lifted restrictions on federal funding for international family planning groups that promote abortion. The next closely watched decision will be whether Obama lifts federal restrictions on federal funding for human embryonic stem cell research.
"
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Obama Hellbent on Killing Babies
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 04:14:10 PM »
Unfortunately the American public are with him on this. Have you looked at any recent opinion polls on abortion?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 06:55:09 PM »
Not a surprise!

http://www.lifenews.com/obamaabortionrecord.html

Obama's Pro-Abortion Record: A Pro-Life Compilation

by Steven Ertelt

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- The following is a compilation of bill signings, speeches, appointments and other actions that President Barack Obama has engaged in that have promoted abortion before and during his presidency. While Obama has promised to reduce abortions and some of his supporters believe that will happen, this long list proves his only agenda is promoting more abortions.

Post-Election / Pre-Inauguration

November 5, 2008 - Obama selects pro-abortion Rep. Rahm Emanuel as his White House Chief of Staff. Emanuel has a 0% pro-life voting record according to National Right to Life.

November 19, 2008 - Obama picks pro-abortion former Sen. Tom Daschle as his Health and Human Services Secretary. Daschle has a long pro-abortion voting record according to National Right to Life.

November 20, 2008 - Obama chooses former NARAL legal director Dawn Johnsen to serve as a member of his Department of Justice Review Team. Later, he finalizes her appointment as the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of the Legal Counsel in the Obama administration.

November 24, 2008 - Obama appoints Ellen Moran, the former director of the pro-abortion group Emily's List as his White House communications director. Emily's List only supported candidates who favored taxpayer funded abortions and opposed a partial-birth abortion ban.

November 24, 2008 - Obama puts former Emily's List board member Melody Barnes in place as his director of the Domestic Policy Council.

November 30, 2008 - Obama named pro-abortion Sen. Hillary Clinton as the Secretary of State. Clinton has an unblemished pro-abortion voting record and has supported making unlimited abortions an international right.

December 10, 2008 - Obama selects pro-abortion former Clinton administration official Jeanne Lambrew to become the deputy director of the White House Office of Health Reform. Planned Parenthood is "excited" about the selection.

December 10, 2008 - Obama transition team publishes memo from dozens of pro-abortion groups listing their laundry list of pro-abortions actions they want him to take.

Pro-Abortion Presidential Record - 2009

January 5, 2009 - Obama picks pro-abortion Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine as the chairman of the Democratic Party.

January 6, 2009 - Obama chooses Thomas Perrelli, the lawyer who represented Terri Schiavo’s husband Michael in his efforts to kill his disabled wife, as the third highest attorney in the Justice Department.

January 22, 2009 - Releases statement restating support for Roe v. Wade decision that allowed virtually unlimited abortions and has resulted in at least 50 million abortions since 1973.

January 23, 2009 - Forces taxpayers to fund pro-abortion groups that either promote or perform abortions in other nations. Decison to overturn Mexico City Policy sends part of $457 million to pro-abortion organizations.

January 26, 2009 - Obama nominee for Deputy Secretary of State, James B. Steinberg, tells members of the Senate that taxpayers should be forced to fund abortions. Nominee erroneously says limits on abortion funding are unconstitutional.

January 29, 2009 - President Obama nominates pro-abortion David Ogden as Deputy Attorney General.

February 12, 2009 - Obama nominates pro-abortion Elena Kagan to serve as Solicitor General.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 06:59:01 PM »
A neighbor of mine is a nurse she refused to take part in an abortion at coney island Hosp,she was allowed not to participate.I know if they say she has to she will leave,but i think they'll cover   for her
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 07:09:11 PM »
A neighbor of mine is a nurse she refused to take part in an abortion at coney island Hosp,she was allowed not to participate.I know if they say she has to she will leave,but i think they'll cover   for her

Mord, what a shame it was the Obamas whoring mother did not decide to abort him.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 08:48:20 PM »

Mord, what a shame it was the Obamas whoring mother did not decide to abort him.

She didn't want to abort the Obamanation in her womb because she knew she would give birth and be able to brainwash her child to become what he is today. I have images of her giving birth by a raging fire at some Moslem camp in Kenya while the Moslems watched and chanted Satanic slurs for the Obamination's arrival. Call me crazy, but somehow I think this was planned all along. Obama's actions do validate some of my claims if you really think about it.

Shalom - Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2009, 11:36:45 PM »
I'm with you on this one Elizabeth. I have never in my life seen anyone as arrogant as this one. Seems like everytime I turn around, he's going to be or IS on TV! He is a bastardsonofabitch! I've never held such contempt for anyone as much as this animal. Makes me sick to hear newscasters say "President Obama", I just yell back at the screen "Not MY president!" UGH, he really makes me ill! Such evil veiled behind his eyes! So many are finally agreeing with me in what a dangerous animal he is. Trouble is, it might be too late to finally do something about him.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2009, 11:37:18 PM »

She didn't want to abort the Obamanation in her womb because she knew she would give birth and be able to brainwash her child to become what he is today. I have images of her giving birth by a raging fire at some Moslem camp in Kenya while the Moslems watched and chanted Satanic slurs for the Obamination's arrival. Call me crazy, but somehow I think this was planned all along. Obama's actions do validate some of my claims if you really think about it.

Shalom - Dox

One thing that puzzled me were his campaign ads where he claimed to have been trained since he was little, being woken up at like 4AM for his training sessions before school in the morning.

Did any one else catch this?  Is this normal?
My mother [would] … wake me up at 4:30 in the morning, and we’d sit there and go through my lessons. And I used to complain and grumble. And she’d say, “Well this is no picnic for me either, buster.”
[/size]
aka Someone Else

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 12:08:35 AM »
I'm with you on this one Elizabeth. I have never in my life seen anyone as arrogant as this one. Seems like everytime I turn around, he's going to be or IS on TV! He is a bastardsonofabitch! I've never held such contempt for anyone as much as this animal. Makes me sick to hear newscasters say "President Obama", I just yell back at the screen "Not MY president!" UGH, he really makes me ill! Such evil veiled behind his eyes! So many are finally agreeing with me in what a dangerous animal he is. Trouble is, it might be too late to finally do something about him.  >:(

Thanks Arksis...if it looks evil, talks evil, behaves evil it is Evil. Have you noticed how all lawsuits about his legitimacy for presdiency are dismissed into thin air? Even the media is not aring the lawsuits filed against Obama. The moment Obama got into office, he began dismissing terrorists left and right.
Obama won this election with tons of bad reports about his associates, any other candidate with the same type of friends Obama had would never have made it to the Presidency. Too many Americans blindly voted for him despite all hearing about his crooked and racist friends. It can't get any more sinister than this.

Shalom - Dox

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 12:33:40 AM »

Shalom - Dox

One thing that puzzled me were his campaign ads where he claimed to have been trained since he was little, being woken up at like 4AM for his training sessions before school in the morning.

Did any one else catch this?  Is this normal?
My mother [would] … wake me up at 4:30 in the morning, and we’d sit there and go through my lessons. And I used to complain and grumble. And she’d say, “Well this is no picnic for me either, buster.”
[/size]

Yes, you bring up a good point. I have no doubts he was raised to become a devout Moslem, despite his Mother being an Athiest.
Those early morning hours were for studying the demonic Quran. They pounded that into him.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 12:55:32 AM »

A nurse told me somewhere today that her and a whole lot of doctors will leave the medical field if they have to.....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 01:14:14 AM »
The fewer people born, the fewer people his people will have to blow up.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 02:05:05 AM »

A nurse told me somewhere today that her and a whole lot of doctors will leave the medical field if they have to.....

If hussein and his satanic minions try too hard to push through FOCA and initiatives such as the ones quoted above, then America will face the prospect of a HUGE HUGE HUGE cessation of services rendered.  Catholic hospitals will be SHUT DOWN.  People will be sick and dying ALL OVER AMERICA.
Or, Catholic Hospitals could threaten to shut down if the lying scum hussein obama pushes too hard.  No, not all of obama's evil policies will go through.  Not if the Catholic (and other) hospitals stand up and be counted.

Catholic Health Care and Social Services

Catholic health and social service organizations have a long tradition of service in the United States, dating back to New Orleans in 1727 when 12 French Ursuline sisters arrived in the city and became nurses, teachers, and servants of the poor and orphans. Today, the Catholic nonprofit health-care system serves diverse populations in every state in the United States.

615 Catholic hospitals account for 12.5% of community hospitals in the United States, and over 15.5% of all U.S. hospital admissions.61 Catholic health care systems and hospitals are present in all 50 states.62 As a provider, employer, advocate, and citizen - bringing together people of diverse faiths and backgrounds - Catholic health care is rooted in the belief that every person is a treasure, every life a sacred gift, every human being a unity of body, mind and spirit.
aka Someone Else