Author Topic: Israeli secret service is very happy with Obama presidency!  (Read 2073 times)

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
Israeli secret service is very happy with Obama presidency!
« on: December 24, 2008, 06:09:56 PM »
You guys and I may not like Obama but some reason Israeli secret service is very happy with Obama administration and his presidency!
I wonder why? Something is fishy!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Israeli secret service is very happy with Obama presidency!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 06:17:58 PM »
They don't have to live in the US that's why. What do they care? imo

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 07:37:42 AM »
Which one the shabak the mossad or another.Maybe they should read a list of his long time friends mostly anti Israel Arabs well known to all
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 08:33:46 AM »
You guys and I may not like Obama but some reason Israeli secret service is very happy with Obama administration and his presidency!

THEY ARE STUPID AND RIDICULOUS!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 06:44:54 AM »
yes they are

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 06:51:57 AM »
I don't know where you information is coming from. They are surely NOT thrilled that he is the president. They would prefer McCain 1000x over the Obamination.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 12:12:46 PM »
I don't know where you information is coming from. They are surely NOT thrilled that he is the president. They would prefer McCain 1000x over the Obamination.

I agree they are not thrilled with Obama, however appeasment, hypocrisy, insanity and stupidity are common behaviors the left live by.

Shalom - Dox

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2009, 12:23:33 PM »

I agree they are not thrilled with Obama, however appeasment, hypocrisy, insanity and stupidity are common behaviors the left live by.

Shalom - Dox

I think the Israelis who actually like Obama are the ectreme leftist of Meretz and further to the lest. However the majority of other Israelis have the sick self hating mentality that sees the President as our master and that he remain unconditionally satisfied.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2009, 12:24:41 PM »
I think they are easy to impress...

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 10:41:18 AM »
I'm not sure where you heard this information, but I have family in the Mossad and they have told me throughout the election that they are very concerned about Obama winning the election and becoming the President.  They are really worried for the future U.S./Israel relations.  As well as Obama's reaching out to Arab's throughout the world. 
McCain was who they were wanted to win the election.

So, I don't really think there are too many people thrilled in Israel that Obama won the election.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 04:47:50 AM »
Source? I don't think that Mossad; Shin Bet or any other security agency have oficial policy like this Or any oficial policy on foreign elections BTW. If some agents you claim to know think so they're fools or AA  Arabs. ;D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm