Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh CPAC Speech to the Nation  (Read 1651 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Rush Limbaugh CPAC Speech to the Nation
« on: March 01, 2009, 10:21:52 AM »
I thought it was a fantastic Speech!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8 

Part 9

Part 10
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Rush Limbaugh CPAC Speech to the Nation
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 10:28:14 AM »
I actually watched the whole thing...
  I thought it was entertaning but his ideas were all over the place, maybe some Lithium before would have helped.  ;D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 10:43:10 AM »
Rush is very hard to listen to unless you have listened to him for a while. He expects people to be up to speed on what he is talking about. He picks up where he left off in an earlier show and  figures his listeners will remember. Years ago he would tell his listeners that they needed to listen to his show for three weeks to really understand what he is talking about. I guess I am use to listening to his style of speaking  because I found the speech very good. He was only slated to speak for 20 minutes so I guess most of what he spoke about was off the cuff.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 10:47:31 AM »
Rush did a Great Job rallying the audience and so it appears to have been a success for the Conservative Movement.
 Selecting the proper Candidate to Counter Hussein Obama will be the Next Big Challenge

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 11:25:37 AM »
I'm listening right now.  I'm happy about this.  Conservatives need more public spokesmen.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 01:03:16 PM »
I saw Rush's speech and I thought it was good.

At least, even he can be all over the place, Rush has some fire in him.  Now maybe, others will stand up and speak out.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 05:50:24 PM »
Did Romney annouce his resignation a year ago at CPAC?  If so, man does time fly.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 05:56:21 PM »
I like how he does the characteristic voice inflection at certain points. lol

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 06:05:31 PM »
I like how he does the characteristic voice inflection at certain points. lol

:::D 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2009, 12:48:50 AM »

Rush was great, Newt Gingrich was the best, and Ann Coulter was excellent as usual.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2009, 12:50:39 AM »
I wish I could get a DVD of all the CPAC 2009 speeches, been to the CPAC website, nothing there. They should make it available. I think I'll write them with the idea.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 02:26:33 PM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2009, 07:28:37 AM »
The man obviously has the gift of gab. But so what.  Most of these jerks at CPAC are just establishment Republicans who have no intention of advancing a true conservative cause.  Just wait until 2012 and watch the GOP give us another McCain so Obama can get re-elected.  The more these Democrats destroy America, the more empowered these neo-cons fell, even though they have no intention of seeing things improve.  They just want book deals, extensions on their contracts in radio and media, etc.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2009, 07:41:19 PM »
The man obviously has the gift of gab. But so what.  Most of these jerks at CPAC are just establishment Republicans who have no intention of advancing a true conservative cause.  Just wait until 2012 and watch the GOP give us another McCain so Obama can get re-elected.  The more these Democrats destroy America, the more empowered these neo-cons fell, even though they have no intention of seeing things improve.  They just want book deals, extensions on their contracts in radio and media, etc.
RanterMaximus did you listen to his speech? 

Is it wrong to want to make money in your chosen profession?

We don't have many outlets for conservative views in the mainstream media.  I think it's important to support people who love America.  He bashed Obama's brains in.  Threw a few good jabs at that racist idiot Biden.  Even if his views are not exactly aligned with ours, we should give him some credit.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2009, 07:42:35 PM »

We don't have many outlets for conservative views in the mainstream media.  I think it's important to support people who love America.  He bashed Obama's brains in.  Threw a few good jabs at that racist idiot Biden.  Even if his views are not exactly aligned with ours, we should give him some credit.

BC is right. We cant be picky when it comes to MSM.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 07:59:59 PM »

There is nothing wrong with making money in your profression.  Limbaugh and the vast majority of the CPAC speakers, all talk about conservative values.  That is as far as it goes with these idiots.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2009, 09:11:47 PM »

Rush was great, Newt Gingrich was the best, and Ann Coulter was excellent as usual.

The GOP needs to go to the right of even Rush.  They need someone who wants to close the border as a first priority.