Author Topic: BBC pays £200,000 to 'cover up report on anti-Israel bias'  (Read 4126 times)

Yochanan Zev

BBC pays £200,000 to 'cover up report on anti-Israel bias'
« on: March 28, 2007, 05:03:20 PM »
"BBC bosses have faced repeated claims that is coverage of the Arab-Israeli conflict has been skewed by a pro-Palestianian bias.

The corporation famously came under fire after middle-east correspondent Barbara Plett revealed that she had cried at the death of Yasser Arafat in 2004.

The BBC's decision to carry on pursuing the case, despite the fact than the Information Tribunal said it should make the report public, has sparked fury as it flies in the face of claims by BBC chiefs that it is trying to make the corporation more open and transparent. "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=444074&in_page_id=1770

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: BBC pays £200,000 to 'cover up report on anti-Israel bias'
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 05:08:58 PM »
Sadly the BBC speaks for most English people, particularly the middle class ones.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 07:24:30 PM »
This is rhetorical..what does the BBC have to hide
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 07:49:26 PM »
I was watching the BBC 10 o'clock news and there was a short piece on how hospitable the Iranians were being to the captured Marines. It showed them eating a full course meal, laughing, i was pretty shocked. Then they went through the newspaper front pages for tomorrow and one of them read, "Iranians force marine to cover head" or something like that. It shows the contrast. I find the news on t.v incomprehensible and pointless these days. Internet articles are better but probably just as biased.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 09:11:54 AM »
I was watching the BBC 10 o'clock news and there was a short piece on how hospitable the Iranians were being to the captured Marines. It showed them eating a full course meal, laughing, i was pretty shocked. Then they went through the newspaper front pages for tomorrow and one of them read, "Iranians force marine to cover head" or something like that. It shows the contrast. I find the news on t.v incomprehensible and pointless these days. Internet articles are better but probably just as biased.

You've made an excellent point Sarah.  The BBC is the mouthpiece of the ruling Labour government.  The BBC needs to be privatized so that British people aren't paying money to get propagandized by what used to be a public service and pro-British broadcaster.  :(
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 03:11:29 PM »
Thats true Fruit and the news channels like Sky news, are not on the normal five channels. It goes to show the voice that represents this country. The news readers are asian/black muslim.....and Labour plays a very influential role in it.

Guess what, I WENT INTO TONY BLAIRS OFFICE TODAY! .....The one at the house of commons. I went with an MPs P.A to pick up a bottle of champagne he signed for a raffle and he said i could see the office. It was sweet. I could feel the traitors lingering presence, and power. He wasn't there though, he only uses it for meetings before sittings in the chamber.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 03:41:53 PM »
Stuff the BBC.

The BBC was also instrumental in bringing Milosevic down.

They were involved with OTPOR, the student's resistance movement which was funded by one George Soros. My friend (a leftie) was out there, working for them and the BBC were there, helping them set up a revolutionary broadcasting channel.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 10:09:57 AM »
Thats true Fruit and the news channels like Sky news, are not on the normal five channels. It goes to show the voice that represents this country. The news readers are asian/black muslim.....and Labour plays a very influential role in it.

If that's true, then that is a very sad and exploitive way of gaining votes.  And the people of Israel are paying for it in blood.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 04:18:41 PM »
It IS very exploitative but i don't understand how Israel is paying for it in blood? The government don't vary too much on opinions of Israel. The MPs have different views, some support, some don't.

What are your views on Robert Murdoch?

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 02:45:58 PM »
Sarah, you are confusing the now *tragically* deceased Robert Maxwell with Rupert Murdoch, but it makes no difference, we might as well talk about Rupert Maxwell and Robert Murdoch.

Robert Maxwell was a very bad Jew (Erev Rav?) who raided pension funds and was probably murdered by his own children.

Rupert Murdoch allegedly has a Jewish mother, and his broadcasting network, SKY, is sort of pro-Israel anti-Islamist to a certain degree, but they are really just pro-free market, and if the NWO manages to defeat Islamic fundamentalism they will just turn on Israel as any form of anti-globalism stands in their way.

People do not generally get that rich and that powerful by being nice people. Nevertheless the Murdoch Empire is better than the far-left Islamofascist and STATE FUNDED British Broadcasting Corporation which represents 40% of the British media compared to Murdoch's paltry 5%.

Of course, as a nationalist, I despise the lot of them. The Scottish founder of the BBC, Lord Reith, who was a nationalist at heart, became disgusted at the BBC's liberalization and its pandering to the masses.

I only log on to the BBC website to check what far-left propaganda they are spewing out.

Sky News have given some reasonable coverage to the BNP. Grateful? Not really. They are basically a bunch of tarts.