Author Topic: What happened to Yaakov b Yehuda....  (Read 2205 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What happened to Yaakov b Yehuda....
« on: March 03, 2009, 02:03:53 PM »
What happened to Yaakov ben Yehuda?   It looks like his thread got deleted, and I don't see him in the members list... Was he banned?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: What happened to Yaakov b Yehuda....
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 02:14:25 PM »
Chaim deleted that thread, and banned him.  He posted on the other forum about how he was going to "test" us here with that thread. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 02:22:00 PM »
Oh I see.   That's a shame. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 02:37:21 PM »
I didn't see the sense in his acting.

I think everybody here agrees, that Israel as the Jewish state has the right to self-determination.

Of cause this didn't mean, that I have to agree with every Jewish theological statement. But I agree of cause with the fact, that the Jews have the right to decide, how to rule their country.

:o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 02:44:14 PM »
He was Mike Guzofsky.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 08:50:33 PM »
Yacov Ben Yehudah is a piece of garbage. He was trying to make a joke of this forum and bragged about it at tapuach animal control online also known as the splinter forum.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 08:58:21 PM »
I think he may well have been Guzofsky. He claims that he is Guzofsky's best friend from Tapuach. Yeah sure.

There is another dog-kennel infiltrator on this forum right now; I'll let you guess who he is.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 09:21:13 PM »
I think he may well have been Guzofsky. He claims that he is Guzofsky's best friend from Tapuach. Yeah sure.

There is another dog-kennel infiltrator on this forum right now; I'll let you guess who he is.

Yacov bEN Yehuda seemed as dumb as guzzy was so who knows who he really was.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 09:24:44 PM »
He just happened to be from the same city as Guzzy and post in the exact same style. Mmm-hmm as Brazilia would say.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 10:32:53 PM »
What is the purpose of creating a thread that you knew would not go over well on this forum, then gloat about it on another forum and then take the time to write about it on your blog? That is true emptiness.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009, 10:40:39 PM »
Yaaqov Ben Yehuda tried the same thing over a year ago.  I told him that we work with Christians on this forum.  He put up a thread where he linked to an anti-Christian site.  I locked the thread.  Then one of the other mods, who's no longer here, unlocked it without my permission. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2009, 10:47:44 PM »
Lisa, don't you think he may well might be Guzofsky?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2009, 10:58:26 PM »
I am not sure if its guzzy but it may very well be "his partner." We know that guzzy had an issue with woment many years ago with lots of rumors swirling around. In any event, that fat turd certainly lacks testosterone.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2009, 11:12:01 PM »
Yaaqov Ben Yehuda tried the same thing over a year ago.  I told him that we work with Christians on this forum.  He put up a thread where he linked to an anti-Christian site.  I locked the thread.  Then one of the other mods, who's no longer here, unlocked it without my permission. 
Lisa, which mod was that? was it our former retard in chief who calls his "girlfriend" numerous times a day to confirm that she is still a virgin? Was it gaydl4ever?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2009, 11:15:26 PM »
Lisa, which mod was that? was it our former retard in chief who calls his "girlfriend" numerous times a day to confirm that she is still a virgin. Was it gaydl4ever?

I think that it was gaydl4ever.

BTW for some more brilliance from the puppymill, check out the current adoration coming from ex-JTF troll Doom (now Guzzy's chief admin). I will not post a link because I don't want any traffic going to his thoroughly rusty "forum":

Quote from: Doom
C.F. the christian has no business insulting a Jewess, no matter how low she has fallen. As far as I am concerned, his death will be an improvement to this world.

To that I just have to say yimach schmo to Doom--who looks like an Arab and probably is one. edited
Doom probably came very close to dying during Operation Cast Lead because he tripped while running away from his launching tube.

This picture is completely legal to post because it is on his profile over there, visible to all.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 05:16:30 AM by Pheasant »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 11:17:33 PM »
Lisa, which mod was that? was it our former retard in chief who calls his "girlfriend" numerous times a day to confirm that she is still a virgin. Was it gaydl4ever?

I think that it was gaydl4ever.

BTW for some more brilliance from the puppymill, check out the current adoration coming from ex-JTF troll Doom (now Guzzy's chief admin). I will not post a link because I don't want any traffic going to his thoroughly rusty "forum":

Quote from: Doom
C.F. the christian has no business insulting a Jewess, no matter how low she has fallen. As far as I am concerned, his death will be an improvement to this world.

To that I just have to say yimach schmo to Doom--who looks like an Arab and probably is one. edited
Doom probably came very close to dying during Operation Cast Lead because he tripped while running away from his launching tube.

Wow, when I went to the izzedin Al Kassam website and i viewed their galleries of Shahidim, I saw someone who looked identical to the turd in that picture . DOOOM777 looks like a farshtunkena arab.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 05:15:53 AM by Pheasant »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 11:39:53 PM »
Once again, I am asking JTFers to stop wasting time writing about a "forum" that has only 4 or 5 members. I call it the "cemetery forum" because you get more action in a cemetery.

Please stop wasting time and energy writing about silly irrelevant people.

Thank you!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 11:45:47 PM »
Done.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2009, 08:19:00 AM »
He was Mike Guzofsky.

No, he isn't.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2009, 08:22:54 AM »

To that I just have to say ...to Doom--who looks like an Arab and probably is one. edited

How ignorant are you?   Do you not realize that most Sephardi Jews "look Arab"  ?    It is an insult to all Jews to call a Sephardi Jew an Arab.    And especially coming from a non Jew, this is unacceptable.   Say whatever you want about 'doom' but do no resort to childish ethnic slurs that are insulting to Jews. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2009, 01:40:44 PM »
KahaneBT, PLEASE STOP LAUNCHING PERSONAL ATTACKS AGAINST CF. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2009, 03:04:43 PM »
How ignorant are you?   Do you not realize that most Sefaradi Jews "look Arab"  ?    It is an insult to all Jews to call a Sefaradi Jew an Arab.    And especially coming from a non Jew, this is unacceptable.   Say whatever you want about 'doom' but do no resort to childish ethnic slurs that are insulting to Jews. 
Did not not notice where Doom said yimach schmo to me?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2009, 03:05:52 PM »
How ignorant are you?   Do you not realize that most Sefaradi Jews "look Arab"  ?    It is an insult to all Jews to call a Sefaradi Jew an Arab.    And especially coming from a non Jew, this is unacceptable.   Say whatever you want about 'doom' but do no resort to childish ethnic slurs that are insulting to Jews. 
Did not not notice where Doom said yimach schmo to me?

CF, he does not care about the fact that doom77 has been attacking you non stop. He doesn't care, their is no point in discussing it with him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2009, 03:08:11 PM »
I know, I know. And I had every right to question whether Doom is really Jewish. Jews don't go around saying yimach schmo to Zionists. If he is Jewish, he is clearly an NK member.