Poll

Which Islamic Nazis do you detest the most?

Arab Muslim Nazis
5 (33.3%)
Albanian Muslim Nazis
0 (0%)
Iranian Muslim Nazis
1 (6.7%)
Tamil Muslim Nazis
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)
They're all equally spawn of hell
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Most Hated Muslim Nazis  (Read 4481 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Most Hated Muslim Nazis
« on: April 05, 2007, 04:58:38 PM »
So, I want to know what you all think. Obviously all who worship the Pedophile Prophet and the beast who possessed him (satan, aka Allah) are demonic fiends who are in love with all bloodshed and savagery, but some have been more active than others. (Albeit that is probably because they aren't all of equal power and means.)

Chaimfan

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Re: Most Hated Muslim Nazis
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 05:00:24 PM »
So, I want to know what you all think. Obviously all who worship the Pedophile Prophet and the satan who he serves (Allah) are demonic fiends who are in love with all bloodshed and savagery, but some have been more active than others. (Albeit that is probably because they aren't all of equal power and means.)

Chaimfan

Most Albanians don't follow Islam, their Muslims by names only, its only ones from Kosovo that are. Bosinans are very Nazis, your forget them. Once a Bosinan new i was Jew he called me a Sand Kike [censored].

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 05:41:39 PM »
Most Albanians don't follow Islam, their Muslims by names only, its only ones from Kosovo that are. Bosinans are very Nazis, your forget them.
Of course I forgot them--there are 66 Islamic nations to list. I hardly can make a poll of that many different Islamic subgroups.

I disagree that most Albanians are not devout Muslims--in WWII they all followed Hitler and joined the SS. They are just as bad as the Bosnians.

ftfl

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 06:16:06 PM »
I do not like the idea of hating people, I hate their beliefs, I hate what they do, but I feel sorry for the people. It's not their fault that they were indoctrinated.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 07:40:12 PM »
Ohhh, I love subjects such as this. How Delicious and Vicious!!!!  I voted Arabs, because they are the most directly involved with Israeli problems.  So many enemies, so little time...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Din Rodef

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2007, 07:44:06 PM »
Once a Bosinan new i was Jew he called me a Sand Kike schvartza.

F that Bosnian!! F him!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2007, 11:16:51 PM »
Years ago, I befriended two Iranian immigrants to the U.S., who worked at a local 7-11 convenience store.  I had lived in Israel, and because they were of obvious Middle Eastern background, I joked and chatted with them regularly.  They seemed to be "fitting in" well to American life; going to nightclubs and dating American girls.  They were curious about my being Jewish and all that it entails, and expressed great curiosity about our holidays, Israel, etc... .  I felt familiar enough with them that I used to joke with them and tell them "I think I'll mail the pictures both of you showed me of yourselves with your American girlfriends to the Ayatollah Khomeini, so he'll know that you're both doing well."
Anyway, one day they asked me about the High Holy Days which were coming up, and I was explaining about Rosh Hashana, etc..., they both asked me if it would be permissible for them to attend the services at synagogue, and wanted to know would anyone object to them.  I assured them that they would be welcome to attend and I would meet them early before the service and go in with them.
Came the appointed meeting time and place, and the Iranians were a no-show.  No calls either.
Several days later I found them at work as usual, and somewhat peeved, asked them why they didn't meet me as they promised.
One said, "Listen!...if my grandmother back in Iran knew that I had even been in the presence of a Jew, she would have made me strip off all of my clothes, and stand on a concrete block while she poured boiling hot water and soap all over me until the soap was all used up...in order to destroy the contamination!"
Always nice to know who your friends are!
And, by the way, I have since found out that he told me the 100% truth...that is exactly what the average Iranian is taught to do if exposed to "The Jew".
I'm not even so sure they were really any different back when they were Zoroastrians...I've read historical accounts of the Zoroastrian mobs committing massacres on their Jewish neighbors in Persia...check out Gibbons' The Rise and Decline of the Roman Empire, written in 1776 in England (that is...if you have about 6 months to a year to attempt reading all of it).
p.s. Gibbons, an Englishman, included in it a complete chapter entitled "The JEW:  Enemy of all Mankind".  Think I'm kidding?  I'm not!  Reading this chapter convinced me beyond doubt that Gibbons was a contemptible homosexual queen who could never bring himself to forgive "THE JEW" for a way of life which didn't allow for pagan rites, orgies, and statues of naked men all over the place.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2007, 11:28:46 PM »
I do not like the idea of hating people, I hate their beliefs, I hate what they do, but I feel sorry for the people. It's not their fault that they were indoctrinated.
God gave everybody free will. No one is blameless.

Din Rodef

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 03:01:48 AM »
Years ago, I befriended two Iranian immigrants to the U.S., who worked at a local 7-11 convenience store.  I had lived in Israel, and because they were of obvious Middle Eastern background, I joked and chatted with them regularly.  They seemed to be "fitting in" well to American life; going to nightclubs and dating American girls.  They were curious about my being Jewish and all that it entails, and expressed great curiosity about our holidays, Israel, etc... .  I felt familiar enough with them that I used to joke with them and tell them "I think I'll mail the pictures both of you showed me of yourselves with your American girlfriends to the Ayatollah Khomeini, so he'll know that you're both doing well."
Anyway, one day they asked me about the High Holy Days which were coming up, and I was explaining about Rosh Hashana, etc..., they both asked me if it would be permissible for them to attend the services at synagogue, and wanted to know would anyone object to them.  I assured them that they would be welcome to attend and I would meet them early before the service and go in with them.
Came the appointed meeting time and place, and the Iranians were a no-show.  No calls either.
Several days later I found them at work as usual, and somewhat peeved, asked them why they didn't meet me as they promised.
One said, "Listen!...if my grandmother back in Iran knew that I had even been in the presence of a Jew, she would have made me strip off all of my clothes, and stand on a concrete block while she poured boiling hot water and soap all over me until the soap was all used up...in order to destroy the contamination!"
Always nice to know who your friends are!
And, by the way, I have since found out that he told me the 100% truth...that is exactly what the average Iranian is taught to do if exposed to "The Jew".
I'm not even so sure they were really any different back when they were Zoroastrians...I've read historical accounts of the Zoroastrian mobs committing massacres on their Jewish neighbors in Persia...check out Gibbons' The Rise and Decline of the Roman Empire, written in 1776 in England (that is...if you have about 6 months to a year to attempt reading all of it).
p.s. Gibbons, an Englishman, included in it a complete chapter entitled "The JEW:  Enemy of all Mankind".  Think I'm kidding?  I'm not!  Reading this chapter convinced me beyond doubt that Gibbons was a contemptible homosexual queen who could never bring himself to forgive "THE JEW" for a way of life which didn't allow for pagan rites, orgies, and statues of naked men all over the place.

wow

that is a freaky story MassuhD

We are losing control of the US. These guys should NEVER have been allowed in. In the very near future, America is not going to be a safe place for Jews to live.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 08:08:58 AM »
I'll be honest...In my opinion, the vast majority of muslims are only muslims because their ancestors were forcablly converted, but never goign to a mosque a single day of his/her life.  For example when it comes down to Iranian muslims..the vast majority came from Zorastrian roots.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 08:49:33 AM »
That story kind of saddens me.  This is easy to say, but they should have been honest with you, or at least not even asked to go.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2007, 10:14:06 AM »
Interesting stories about those Iranian Muslims...

I guess I should say the following: no matter how nice, keep a vigilant eye on everyone..Jew or non-Jew. I was going to say all Muslims..but really..anyone...Only close real friends, most family members and most decent human beings you dont' ahve to be so vigilant with..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein