Author Topic: Multiple Choice Test  (Read 1040 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Multiple Choice Test
« on: March 02, 2009, 07:37:55 PM »
Please pause a moment and reflect back, by taking the following multiple choice test:

1. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by:
a. Olga Corbitt.
b. Sitting Bull.
c. Arnold Schwartzeneger.
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40.

2. In 1979, the U.S. embassy in Iran was taken over by:
a. Lost Norwegians.
b. Elvis.
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women.

3. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
a. John Dillinger.
b. The King of Sweden.
c. The Boy Scouts.

4. In 1983, the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
a. A pizza delivery boy.
b. Pee Wee Herman.
c. Geraldo Rivera.

5. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard by:
a. The Smurfs.
b. Davy Jones.
c. The Little Mermaid.

6. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and U.S. Navy diver was murdered by:
a. Captain Kid.
b. Charles Lindberg.
c. Mother Teresa.

7. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
a. Scooby Doo.
b. The Tooth Fairy.
c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid.

8. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
a. Richard Simmons.
b. Grandma Moses.
c. Michael Jordan.

9. In 1998, the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
a. Mr. Rogers.
b. Hillary, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems.
c. The World Wrestling Federation.

10. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked and destroyed and thousands of people were killed by:
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd.
b. The Supreme Court of Florida.
c. Mr. Bean.

11. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
a. Enron.
b. The Lutheran Church.
c. The NFL.

12. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
a. Bonny and Clyde.
b.Captain Kangaroo.
c. Billy Graham.

Nope, no patterns anywhere to justify profiling!
To ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people.
They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, Secret Service agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winning former Governors.
Let's also make sure that our classroom teachers blame no one for the 9/11 disaster. It is far better that our children grow up believing that perhaps we, as a nation, somehow deserved what happened on that fateful day. Certainly we should never hint that it was carried out by Muslim male activists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Multiple Choice Test
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 07:53:30 PM »
That was an easy test.  The only one I got wrong was number 8.  I thought Richard Simmons did it. ;D

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 07:57:08 PM »
All kidding aside, I had to write a paper a few weeks ago an any article in my history text book.  I chose the article that condemned racial profiling as bigotry.  I got a C.  I have never gotten a C before.  What was funny about it, is that I wasn't even arguing for racial profiling.  That would have gotten me an F.  I was merely arguing that the writer of the article was advocating, not engaging in scholarship, which she was.  They can't handle this sort of truth at the university.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 09:40:53 PM »
Mo,

This test was pretty simple for those of us that do not go through life with blinders on or through rose colored glasses.

The thing that I find intersting is that with each event that was listed in the test, you can see a natural progression of Radical Islam getting more brazen and more dangerous as time moves on.

You don't see any deterrent, halt, stoppage, or break in the acts of terrorism.  These attacks go from bad, to real bad, really bad, and then worse.  It is a progression that can be studied in history through the acts themselves. 

The facts do not lie.
History does not lie.
Victims do not lie.

These three facts I stated above are impossible to ignore.  It is impossible to say or believe, with the mountain of evidence freely available, that the Holocaust did not happen.
It is impossible to say or believe that the athletes of the Munich Olympics were not kidnapped/killed; when there are actual witnesses of this terrorist act are alive to testify to the validity of the act.
It is impossible to deny the kidnapping of the Americans in Iran, when those same people who were kidnapped are alive and kicking, able to tell about the horrors they faced.
The first time the World Trade Center was bombed, there is evidence that is tangible, that we can all see.
Prior to 9/11, when my Aunt and Uncle were victims of a suicide bomber in a Tel Aviv cafe; and I can see the pockmarks in my Uncle's face and the huge chunk missing from my Aunt's arm.  I can see and know that they were victims of terrorism.
The attack on 9/11, it is impossible to deny when right now as I type, we still have the result of what was done at the actual site in New York. ( Why does anyone think the President of Iran wanted to visit the site?  Only to gloat at how well the terrorists did.)

My point being, all the points in your test, can be proven one way or another (through : victims, evidence, and witnesses).  All these acts are part of our world history.  They are not like a supposed UFO sighting, that one guy on a hill in New Mexico said he saw and phoned it in to the local paper with nothing to back it up.

These are all very real acts of terrorism against humanity by Radical Islam that are getting worse and more dangerous with each day.

People who do not see these acts for what they are (such as: liberals, deniers, and supporters of equal rights for the enemy); are going to be in for a very big shock when some outrageous act of terrorism shows up at their front door.

Tell me then, when they are affected personally by Radical Islam, how will they deny it?

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 10:00:20 PM »
You have to make this test Affirmative Action sensitive.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 10:02:04 PM »

They still won't pass

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2009, 10:21:59 PM »

They still won't pass

We should ask the shvartzas a simple math question like, "how many illegitimate children do you need to pop out to increase your welfare check by 15%?"
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 10:28:20 PM »
ROTFLMAO  :laugh: :::D

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 10:53:04 PM »
This test is a big fail for an anti semite  it lacks the jew option.