Author Topic: Challenge to ZachorHamitzvos: Let's Talk Islam  (Read 7615 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Challenge to ZachorHamitzvos: Let's Talk Islam
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2009, 12:20:30 AM »
Quote from: Sura 4:24
And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.

Offline ZachorHamitzvos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2009, 12:22:17 AM »
According to Muslims, punishment in Islam is up to God in the afterlife unless it is in public (i.e. 4 witnesses) and the punishment of homosexual sex is the same as adultery, since male+and female relationships are not accepted as marriage.

For all the hate that you guys spew towards the Nazi Muslims, I find the lack of knowledge on the actual religion that you are constantly bashing to be striking.

Offline ZachorHamitzvos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2009, 12:22:58 AM »
And if you want to read about the punishment for adultery- read sura an-nur. I wont do your homework for you.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2009, 12:25:17 AM »
Are you hereby denying that the Qur'an is the infallible and final revelation of your gd?

Offline ZachorHamitzvos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2009, 12:26:50 AM »
Quote from: Sura 4:24
And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.

it's not like that. You can't just have sex with them. You can marry a slave.

"If any of you have not the means wherewith to wed free believing women, they may wed believing girls from among those whom your right hands possess: And Allah hath full knowledge about your faith. Ye are one from another: Wed them with the leave of their owners, and give them their dowers, according to what is reasonable: They should be chaste, not lustful, nor taking paramours: when they are taken in wedlock, if they fall into shame, their punishment is half that for free women. This (permission) is for those among you who fear sin; but it is better for you that ye practise self-restraint. And Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. "

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2009, 12:27:45 AM »
And where exactly is the slave's consent mentioned in the Qur'an and Hadiths?

Offline ZachorHamitzvos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2009, 12:28:21 AM »
Are you hereby denying that the Qur'an is the infallible and final revelation of your gd?

I'm a Jew, not a Muslim, but I find it amazing at how much hate you guys have for a religion that you barely know anything about, other than what you've read on JihadWatch or in Robert Spencer books.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2009, 12:31:12 AM »
And I find it amazing that a Jew, as self-hating as he may be, would have an exhaustive array of the same kind of pre-fab answers prepared regarding the scriptures of Islam as are in use by da'wah apologists.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2009, 12:33:20 AM »
So ZachorHamasvos, I'd like to see your best attempt to sell us on the Judas-crucified-in-the-place-of-Issa theory I know you subscribe to (Sura 4:157).

Offline ZachorHamitzvos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2009, 12:35:18 AM »
And where exactly is the slave's consent mentioned in the Qur'an and Hadiths?

Hadith:
"A [girl who was not married] came to the Messenger of God and mentioned that her father had married her against her will, so the Prophet allowed her to exercise her choice." (Abu Da'ud, on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas)

Another hadith:
"A woman without a husband (or divorced or a widow) must not be married until she is consulted, and a virgin must not be married until her permission is sought. They asked the Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him): How her (virgin's) consent can be solicited? He (the Holy Prophet) said: That she keeps silence. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 008, Number 3303)"

And this is frmo the Quran:
"O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may take away part of the dower [money given by the husband to the wife for the marriage contract] ye have given them, except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and God brings about through it a great deal of good. (Quran, 4:19)"

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2009, 12:37:34 AM »
Sounds nice until you consider that leaving the home without male supervision counts as "lewdness".

Offline ZachorHamitzvos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2009, 12:39:19 AM »
Sounds nice until you consider that leaving the home without male supervision counts as "lewdness".

Thats not true. Lewdness would be considered sleeping with other men. Women are allowed to leave the house without a man. They only cannot travel for the length of a night and a day without a man or a mans permission. Wrong again!

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2009, 12:41:25 AM »

I'm a Jew, not a Muslim, but I find it amazing at how much hate you guys have for a religion that you barely know anything about, other than what you've read on JihadWatch or in Robert Spencer books.

You have got to be kidding. Anyone who supports a religion that spawns terrorists by the millions, approves the beheading of its women for "misbehaving" and has millions of adherents that praise hitler for his treatment of Jews is either crazy or evil.
You're thinking is really convoluted. You are either a peace not troll or a quaranimal.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2009, 12:43:26 AM »
They only cannot travel for the length of a night and a day without a man or a mans permission. Wrong again!
And this is enlightened and kind how?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2009, 12:44:18 AM »
Why would any Jew want to anger his G-d, Hashem who promised him the land and to be with him in distress? Do you know that by studying this avodah zarah you are forfeiting your heritage? Apparently you don't care. I rebuke you for your study of a foreign G-d. You think I don't know about Islam yet I am a victim of its venom. I will never cease to fight against a religion which seeks to kill me and my family. Regardless of the 'religious' drivel which you spout. Judaism is a proud and self sustaining belief which is backed by the acts of G-d.

You should join another forum if you look to get along with people. There is no way I will ever tell you that Islam is peaceful or a religion based on G-ds law.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ZachorHamitzvos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2009, 12:45:00 AM »
'Honor' killings are common in all tribal regions of the world. There are far more in Africa and South America than Muslim areas of Asia. Where in the Qur'an does it give permission to cut off one's wife's head? Maybe SOME do it. But it is not supported by the majority of Muslims. Just as you guys are racists, and you are not supported by the majority of Jews.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2009, 12:46:38 AM »
'Honor' killings are common in all tribal regions of the world. There are far more in Africa and South America than Muslim areas of Asia. Where in the Qur'an does it give permission to cut off one's wife's head? Maybe SOME do it. But it is not supported by the majority of Muslims. Just as you guys are racists, and you are not supported by the majority of Jews.

Hah... Who is the racist here? You come here and make accusations.. You do not know the makeup of the JTF members. There is a diverse array of people from all walks of life... Luckily none of them are Islamic because we don't like that kind around here.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline ZachorHamitzvos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2009, 12:47:36 AM »
Why would any Jew want to anger his G-d, Hashem who promised him the land and to be with him in distress? Do you know that by studying this avodah zarah you are forfeiting your heritage? Apparently you don't care. I rebuke you for your study of a foreign G-d. You think I don't know about Islam yet I am a victim of its venom. I will never cease to fight against a religion which seeks to kill me and my family. Regardless of the 'religious' drivel which you spout. Judaism is a proud and self sustaining belief which is backed by the acts of G-d.

You should join another forum if you look to get along with people. There is no way I will ever tell you that Islam is peaceful or a religion based on G-ds law.

Hey, I was the one that was challenged here. In order to understand a religious people you have to understand their religion. As you say, you all will not look into Islam other than the propaganda books that you read, whether it is out of ignorance or whether it is becuase you dont want to "anger" Hashem by the study of a foreign God. You all should not be spouting such hatred if you don't know about other religions.
My point is proven. Goodnight.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2009, 12:48:07 AM »
Qur'an:8:7   "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

The Koran inspires terrorism. More importantly, this is enforced in the Hadith, Sira, and Tarikh, all of which Muslims accept.

The Hadith records that Mohammed raped countless Jewish women, and names 3. The Koran says that sufficient for the Jew is the "flaming fire!"

First off, that is not what 8:7 says.

Second, where do you see that he raped countless Jewish women? Who are the three women that he names? This is an outright lie.

Owned.

You outright lied. It DOES say that in Sura 8:7! Its obvious that you aren't here for debate, and are here for propaganda purposes. Well the jokes on you! We KNOW what Islam is, because we see it with our own eyes, and confirmed it by the words of Mohammed.

And here are the Hadith and Tarikh verses that give the names of the Jewish women he raped.

Tabari VIII:38 "The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah bt. Amr. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Al-ah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism."

Bukhari:V4B52N143 V5B59N523 "When we reached Khaybar, Muhammad said that Allah had enabled him to conquer them. It was then that the beauty of Safiyah was described to him. Her husband had been killed, so Allah's Apostle selected her for himself. He took her along with him till we reached a place called Sad where her menses were over and he took her for his wife, consummating his marriage to her, and forcing her to wear the veil.'"

The last of the named woman was Juwayriyyah, but I'm not 100% on that. Regardless, even a single rape of a Jewish woman is enough to wish hellfire on this beast.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2009, 12:50:13 AM »

Hey, I was the one that was challenged here. In order to understand a religious people you have to understand their religion. As you say, you all will not look into Islam other than the propaganda books that you read, whether it is out of ignorance or whether it is becuase you dont want to "anger" Hashem by the study of a foreign G-d. You all should not be spouting such hatred if you don't know about other religions.
My point is proven. Goodnight.

If Islam was so peaceful why did Islamic fanatics fly planes into buildings, killing my brother? If Islam was so peaceful why do they constantly try to kill Jews? There is no truth in what you say. You come here to look for attention like a child. Islam is pure evil and you are blind as a bat. I hope you come back and realize the mistake which you made. Maybe you will be like Daniel Pearl who did not fear the enemy, and had his head cut off because he was a Jew. But you will not learn. Do you think we will mourn you if you should die in their hands? At this point you have been warned.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2009, 12:50:25 AM »

I guess you haven't read the polls that said the majority of Israelis want the Muslims out of Israel?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2009, 12:51:44 AM »
I have no need to study another religion. Judaism is good enough for me. It is Islam which is sticking its sword against my throat, not the other way around.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2009, 02:32:03 AM »
You can look at the current. However, look at history? Where did Yehudim live best? In the Islamic world. Where was the only place where there were more jews after the holocaust than before, in Europe? Muslim Albania. Why? Because so many Muslims welcomed Jews with open arms.
This is not theory. I have many Muslim friends, and I've been to the Middle east and what you seem to think of Muslims and Islam is far from truth!

Sigh.

Another dimwit telling Jews how great life under Muslim rule was.

I'm very touched that he has many Muslim friends. He's been to the Mideast and JTF's perception of Islam and Muslims is far from the truth.

And this is not theory. This is reality. Uh huh.

Well, I have a simple test and a challenge that will easily determine what the true reality is and what is merely the mindless babbling of an Islamist propagandist.

Put a kippah on and walk through Ramallah.

We here at JTF will be anxiously awaiting the results of this reality check.

Muck DeFuslims.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2009, 02:38:35 AM »
In every country the muslims live in they bring abomination and pain:

Honor Killings
Beheadings
Terrorism
Extremism
Mohamudd Cartoon violence
Van Gough Murder
Fatwahs on Artists and Authors
"Death to Jews" Mosque Sermons
Domestic Violence against multiple wives

Im sure I forgot some...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2009, 02:40:33 AM »
Besides dude, what is your angle? That by understanding them you will change their opinions? That they will recognize Israel? That they will stop trying to kill us? When you believe that you have finally flipped your lid..