Author Topic: Small thread with Jtf on StørmFrønt  (Read 8204 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Small thread with Jtf on StørmFrønt
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2007, 11:47:11 PM »
Actually, Jews are Semites while Arabs are Hamites for the record.  There is a very good audio clip on Www.SomeBodyHelpMe.Info concerning this topic.

As for StørmFrønt, It is my personal opinion that the vast majority, although trying to be well meaning, are ignoramuses.  They see Jews as a "race".  A Nation, yes but "Race" no.  The fact that Jews are Caucasians never seems to enter these peoples heads.  They read too much on the ultra-Leftist, Nazi/Protocol, type propaganda yet never delve into real research, thus dismissing much of reality for true "political correctness" since, Jew hating is "politically correct". 

They make very good arguments for having a White America, which I have nothing against as I do not a Black Africa or a Muslim Islamic World or a Jewish Israel.  The only problem I have with these people is their ignorance as to what being a Jew is about, what Judaism actually is and how that relates directly to their racial beliefs and often molestations. 

Perhaps if these StørmFrønt people took the time to delve into true research, then they would see the err in their ways....G-d willing they will. 

They say JTF is an "evil bunch", sadly this shows their ignorance as to what JTF Jews are all about.  Rabbi Kahane stated: "When morality become extremism, I am proud to be an extremist."  These people would do well to learn that Judaism introduced the entire concept of morality, ethics and civility to which the entire civilized world is based.  Had it not been for the Jews the nations would still be eating each other, having public bath houses, homosexuality, wife beatings and burnings, infanticide, no concept of marriage, paganism or Plato's "Republic", sons being sex slaves, perversion running ramped......etc.   
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 11:50:26 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2007, 12:03:26 AM »
Actually, Jews are Semites while Arabs are Hamites for the record.  There is a very good audio clip on Www.SomeBodyHelpMe.Info concerning this topic.

What? Arabs, outside of Egyptians (ancient Egyptians anyways) who were there before even Abraham, and outside of Persians and Turks, are all descended from Ishmael no? Ishmael's parents were Abraham and Hagar, an Egyptian woman. Therefore they are Semites in that Abraham can actually be called their father as well.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2007, 12:03:47 AM »
Re:  "...The jews hold major political power in America, do you expect them to give it up and return to Israel?..."

YEAH, SURE THING!

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT LIE, I'D LIKE TO SELL YOU SOME FLORIDA REAL ESTATE.

THE JEWS OF THE U.S. HAVE NO POWER.

NONE.

THIS COUNTRY WAS, AND IS, CONTROLLED ONLY BY THE NEW ENGLAND ELITISTS...THOSE WHO, UNTIL ONLY RECENTLY, REFUSED TO ASSOCIATE WITH JEWS, AND REFUSED TO ALLOW THEM INTO THEIR ELITE UNIVERSITIES AND CLUBS.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2007, 12:07:00 AM »
lol. yes I am fully aware this isn't a WN forum but a JEWish Nationalist forum. I came here because I found it interesting that not all jews were multiCulturilist.

All Jews should move to Eretz Yisrael and Jews shouldnt hold positions of political power in the galut.

I can agree with that (being jews owning thier own land). But you know it'll probably never happen. The jews hold major political power in America, do you expect them to give it up and return to Israel?

There are some Jews with political power, but as time goes on they will continue to assimilate into the surrounding culture. Though in truth there arent many with actual power and the few that do have it tend to be self-hating Jews. Who though Jewish dont much care about the Jewish people
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2007, 12:15:42 AM »
Re:  "...Come on..what about Joseph being second in  command of all Egypt? Sheesh!..."

Joseph lived prior to the revelation of Torah to Israel.

He and his family were not given the Torah; nor were they offered at Sinai the choice of life (blessings of keeping Torah Commandments) or death (Ha'Shem's curse to be applied to the Jews should they disobey Him and stray from Torah Law.)

The Talmud states "Service is Slavery" (serving officials of government, or serving in governments, outside of the The Land of Israel, is to be viewed as loss of liberty & loss of freedom).

JEWS living in Exile, are living under a curse from Ha'Shem!

p.s.--take it up with G-d...I didn't invent the law...HE did.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2007, 01:44:44 AM »

What? Arabs, outside of Egyptians (ancient Egyptians anyways) who were there before even Abraham, and outside of Persians and Turks, are all descended from Ishmael no? Ishmael's parents were Abraham and Hagar, an Egyptian woman. Therefore they are Semites in that Abraham can actually be called their father as well.
::
I think you will find this most fascinating and educating as it dispels the reality between Jews: Semites and Arabs: Hamites.  I could explain in detail but Sha'i's audio is much better... enjoy:
http://www.somebodyhelpme.info/semites/semites.html
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.