Author Topic: Iranian law: She is entitled to blind him in only one eye  (Read 696 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Iranian law: She is entitled to blind him in only one eye
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 04:27:59 PM »
This quranimals are nuts. I have heard of this acid attacks dozens of times. It is a real plague all through the quranimal world.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 09:12:58 AM »
An acid attack against a Muslim woman where she suffers being blinded, disfigured, and horrendous pain.

Then to add insult to injury, in the court, she is told two of her lives are equal to one of her abuser.

Another example of how much that the cult of Islam respects women.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 11:19:06 AM »
My question is.........if she can afford to go back to Iran to carry this out, why is she NOT living there? WHY is she living in Spain and getting $500 a month in aid from the Spanish government?????????  :o
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 11:35:51 AM »
It's insane that such horrible things should be going on like this in the first place. Iran is insane. How can they put people under torture like that? Not that the guy doesn't deserve it, but where the heck are the international left wing organizations when it comes to this kind of thing?

I think rather than revenge the woman ought to be getting some sort of counseling help and the guy ought to be locked up for the rest of his life so he doesn't do that to anybody else.