Author Topic: JTF's film exposing the Islamic Nazi mass murderers has 2 New Versions!!  (Read 8789 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Shalom dear friends,

After much hard work, I am very proud to announce that JTF's very own "Fitnah" film entitled "Islam: Cult of Death" [which really is effectively a JTF TRIBUTE to Geert Wilders] - now has 2 completely new and Updated Versions available for download from RapidShare!!

For my dear Serbian friends, I have also added new text introducing the 4 photographs of the innocent Serbs beheaded in Bosnia by the Saudi Arab muslim Nazis with an explanation of how the Bosnian muslims [under Alija Izetbegovic] introduced the al Qaeda muslim Nazi mass murderers into Bosnia in 1992!!

If you have a Zootube-Youtube, LiveLeak or other video-hosting account, then PLEASE do as Chaim has advised previously and upload this to as many video-hosting sites as you can.

There are 2 brand new versions available for download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/205637646/Vid5.wmv

[Brand NEW Uncensored version with the horrific beheading scene at the end - completely updated with additional photos and text]

http://rapidshare.com/files/205637646/Vid5.wmv

[Brand NEW Uncensored version with the horrific beheading scene at the end - completely updated with additional photos and text]

[Another Brand New version with very rare footage of the Madrid train bombings - the muslim Nazi terrorist attacks in Spain in March, 2004 - but completely updated with additional photos and text - minus the beheading scene]

If you have attempted to upload the previous versions without success, rest assured that these 2 new versions will definitely be able to be uploaded.

Even if they stay up for only a few hours and only a few hundred people see them for each upload THAT WILL AMOUNT  TO MANY THOUSANDS OF TOTAL VIEWS FOR JTF, thereby we will have gotten our great message out to many thousands of Good, Righteous people who probably would have NEVER EVEN PREVIOUSLY HEARD OF JTF otherwise in their entire life: that is why I strongly urge you to upload these 2 videos to as many sites as you can.

THANK YOU AND G-D BLESS YOU DEAR JTF'ers FOR YOUR WONDERFUL, CONTINUAL SUPPORT IN SPREADING OUR MESSAGE IN THE CAUSE OF THIS LIFE & DEATH STRUGGLE TO SAVE ISRAEL & WESTERN CIVILIZATION FROM THE SCOURGE OF ISLAMONAZISM!!!!

:fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Thanks so much for these videos! I am downloading now and plant to put up all places possible and through emails. Thanks so much for your hard work and efforts! G-d Bless You!  :fist: :usa+israel:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Thanks so much for these videos! I am downloading now and plant to put up all places possible and through emails. Thanks so much for your hard work and efforts! G-d Bless You!  :fist: :usa+israel:

THANKS A MILLION, sister arksis!!!!

I hope you and wonderful sister AsheDina can spread these videos like WILDFIRE all across the internet and really kick some IslamoNazi butt - but good!!

^-^ :fist: :usa+israel: :fist: :usa: :israel:

G-d bless the both of you!!!!!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
  I'm downloading right now, G-d bless you for this effort! You really are a great achivement to JTF!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
  I'm downloading right now, G-d bless you for this effort! You really are a great achivement to JTF!

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH for doing so, sister Jasmina!!

Please send the above links to as many Serbian websites, discussion forums, e-mail lists, friends and family members and so forth as you possibly can!!!!

G-d bless you, Jasmina, for everything you are doing here for JTF!!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
You are Brilliant 4International!
        when it comes to bringing out the Truth on Video in the most Dramatic and Moving way possible no one does it better

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I second Dan's comment! 4International is brilliant!  :dance:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Absolutely terrifying film. I couldn't watch the beheading scene. It was filmed by the islamists themselves, right? How viciously cruel they must be to entrust this "mission" to 12-year-old and capture that on the video in cool blood...

I also wonder what monster this boy will become in the future if he beheads people at the age of 12?  :o

I think it is harmful to soul to watch such scenes too often. In my mind, once is enough but also necessary for we must know the true face of the enemy.

Thank you 4International for your great work.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I made my husband watch this and do you know what he said afterwards? For days he could not get this gruesome scene at the end out of his mind. Then he said that EVERYONE needs to watch, should be FORCED to watch to know what these quoranimals are REALLY like! I couldn't have agree more with his comment.  :fist: :usa+israel:
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
THANKS A MILLION arksis, Spectator, Dan & all you wonderful JTF'ers!!

Two GREAT People I don't even know have uploaded the JTF video already on Zootube!!

THIS IS SIMPLY FANTASTIC FOR JTF!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
4International, that second link you posted is me, I am bamsis59 on zootube. Glad you found it and I hope others find it, as well! I am new at putting up videos and I hope I can add more to it, when I have the time. Thank YOU for the video and may G-d Bless you for all your efforts!  :fist: :usa+israel:
Meir Kahane

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
4International, that second link you posted is me, I am bamsis59 on zootube. Glad you found it and I hope others find it, as well! I am new at putting up videos and I hope I can add more to it, when I have the time. Thank YOU for the video and may G-d Bless you for all your efforts!  :fist: :usa+israel:
Great video arksis!  I rated and left a comment. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Thanks so much Bullcat! I am proud to help JTF any way I can. I put the video up on Myspace, as well. My "profile" is private, but I made the video public. Also put in my bulletin space so it goes to ALL of my friends and family. I am so proud to know all you JTF'ers and want you all to be proud of me.  :fist: :usa+israel:
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Shalom,

I did not even know bamsis59 was YOU on Zootube!!! Thank you for doing that, sister arksis!!

May G-d bless you and sister bullcat3 too!!

Incidentally I re-uploaded a slightly longer version to RapidShare and here is the download link:

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
God bless you!

:israel: :fist: :israel:

Shalom

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
I just finished watching the video.........very good and straight to the point, but just like Spectator, I just couldn't finish watching the beheading at the end....these people are truly sick to the extreme when they are teaching twelve year old children to cut a person's head off.....
I just wished that someone can somehow get this video to have as much exposure as possible so that an average non-muslim can see what will happen if we keep ignoring this problem.........
..another way is to convince registered voters throughout the world to stop buying muslim oil so that they cannot continue doing things like this...

I have always been against "ANY" kind of collaboration, whether social, military or political, with any country where Sharia or something close to it rules....
Killing them is not the answer, but rather isolate them to the point where they themselves start figuring out that today's civilized society will no longer accept the "we are muslim and are not given our full democratic rights" excuse...please let that day come soon.
solution formula: isolation of muslims + no petrodollars + limit of 2 muslim children/family = PEACE IN THE WORLD.

Some have said to me that I am somewhat soft on isolating muslims instead of killing them. Why? Because I want to show these Satan followers of Islam that Judeo-Christian values are better and teach us to tolerate other religions and beliefs.

btw, the pictures of the beheaded serbs were actually found when the Serbs from Bosnia captured those who took the pictures....I don't even want to know how those muslims' lives ended. The muslim that is showing proudly his Serbian prize is definitely from Saudi Arabia, a US ally (what is wrong with us?) which funds more new mosque buildings and terrorist acts than all other muslim countries (if they can be called countries) combined.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn

Shalom,

I did not even know bamsis59 was YOU on Zootube!!! Thank you for doing that, sister arksis!!

May G-d bless you and sister bullcat3 too!!

Incidentally I re-uploaded a slightly longer version to RapidShare and here is the download link:

Thank you for the longer version 4International!
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I just finished watching the video.........very good and straight to the point, but just like Spectator, I just couldn't finish watching the beheading at the end....these people are truly sick to the extreme when they are teaching twelve year old children to cut a person's head off.....
I just wished that someone can somehow get this video to have as much exposure as possible so that an average non-muslim can see what will happen if we keep ignoring this problem.........
..another way is to convince registered voters throughout the world to stop buying muslim oil so that they cannot continue doing things like this...

I have always been against "ANY" kind of collaboration, whether social, military or political, with any country where Sharia or something close to it rules....
Killing them is not the answer, but rather isolate them to the point where they themselves start figuring out that today's civilized society will no longer accept the "we are muslim and are not given our full democratic rights" excuse...please let that day come soon.
solution formula: isolation of muslims + no petrodollars + limit of 2 muslim children/family = PEACE IN THE WORLD.

Some have said to me that I am somewhat soft on isolating muslims instead of killing them. Why? Because I want to show these Satan followers of Islam that Judeo-Christian values are better and teach us to tolerate other religions and beliefs.

btw, the pictures of the beheaded serbs were actually found when the Serbs from Bosnia captured those who took the pictures....I don't even want to know how those muslims' lives ended. The muslim that is showing proudly his Serbian prize is definitely from Saudi Arabia, a US ally (what is wrong with us?) which funds more new mosque buildings and terrorist acts than all other muslim countries (if they can be called countries) combined.

You make a very good point George-jtf. Isolation would work with MOST people, but you forget what kind of people they are, and I have a hard time saying "people" to describe them. I can tell you that this is WHY they have succeeded as far as they have. Because of TOO MUCH TOLERANCE. That is my opinion on this. We tolerate MOST religions and beliefs, because by giving them respect, they respect us back, but with Islam, they believe they are the ONLY true religion and If you are not muslim, you  must be wiped out.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Shalom dear friends,

I just uploaded a 3rd version of the JTF film - dedicated to Geert Wilders - exposing the Islamic Nazi mass murderers. SO PLEASE, ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL JTF'RS WHO HAVE ZOOTUBE ACCOUNTS, UPLOAD THIS NEW VERSION WHEN YOU HAVE SOME FREE TIME. THANKS A MILLION FOR YOUR EFFORTS IN SPREADING THE JTF WORD!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I am downloading now and will put up on youtube for you! Thanks so very very much 4International!  :fist: :usa+israel:
Meir Kahane

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
I also uploaded it on youtube. 

Please add me if you have a youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GeorgeBushTheHeroJTF

This is the video:

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
I am downloading now and will put up on youtube for you! Thanks so very very much 4International!  :fist: :usa+israel:

I also uploaded it on youtube. 

Please add me if you have a youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GeorgeBushTheHeroJTF

This is the video:

Shalom dear friends,

That is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!

THANK YOU once again!!!!

May G-d bless you sister arksis & brother George W. Bush the hero for doing this on behalf of JTF!

G-d willing, this JTF video will eventually spread like WILDFIRE and will NOT be suppressed by the pro-Muslim Nazi leftist traitors on Zootube!!

Kol Hakavod!!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
JTF is a fast growing organization! There are thousands of videos. Millions of pics and thousands of members and fans out threre!

People are waking up!

Today I get a great message of an ex muslim!

Thanks bro for inviting me to be your friend.. I'm honored.

I have to agree with you that Bush was the only American president who recognized the danger of Islam and took the fight to their lands but that was not enough.

Bush can be considered a good Christian businessman He was fighting the Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq but yet he was having a good relation with the Saudis.. As an ex-muslim I can confidently tell you that Saudis are the main source of terrorism in the whole world.. You know why??? because Saudis are the one who exports the real Islam to America and Europe and they fund this Islam with the American money (oil money).

You know something? Sometimes I visit the arabic news websites and I see how the Muslims are commenting about certain news. And I really get upset when I see a muslim living in USA and saying " Allah bless Taliban and AL-Qaida"... He is living in USA enjoying the freedom and the peace and praying to his Allah to bless Taliban and Bin Laden...

I have a goal. I will make sure that before I die I will educate thousands of Americans and Europeans about the Danger of Islam. I was a muslim for 32 years and studied islam for so many years and I know what I'm talking about.

go to www.prophetofdoom.net and download the free book (Prophit Of Doom for Craig Winn) and enjoy it and make sure that the others around you enjoy it as well.

May the lord Jesus bless you.

Nasir

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
JTF is a fast growing organization! There are thousands of videos. Millions of pics and thousands of members and fans out threre!

People are waking up!

Today I get a great message of an ex muslim!

Thanks bro for inviting me to be your friend.. I'm honored.

I have to agree with you that Bush was the only American president who recognized the danger of Islam and took the fight to their lands but that was not enough.

Bush can be considered a good Christian businessman He was fighting the Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq but yet he was having a good relation with the Saudis.. As an ex-muslim I can confidently tell you that Saudis are the main source of terrorism in the whole world.. You know why??? because Saudis are the one who exports the real Islam to America and Europe and they fund this Islam with the American money (oil money).

You know something? Sometimes I visit the arabic news websites and I see how the Muslims are commenting about certain news. And I really get upset when I see a muslim living in USA and saying " Allah bless Taliban and AL-Qaida"... He is living in USA enjoying the freedom and the peace and praying to his Allah to bless Taliban and Bin Laden...

I have a goal. I will make sure that before I die I will educate thousands of Americans and Europeans about the Danger of Islam. I was a muslim for 32 years and studied islam for so many years and I know what I'm talking about.

go to www.prophetofdoom.net and download the free book (Prophit Of Doom for Craig Winn) and enjoy it and make sure that the others around you enjoy it as well.

May the lord Jesus bless you.

Nasir

May G-d bless this ex-Muslim, Nasir, for exposing the despicable EVILS of his former "religion".

THANK YOU so much for sharing that wonderful message with us, brother George W. Bush the Hero!!!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Thank you!

I also invited him to join JTF.