Author Topic: JTF's film exposing the Islamic Nazi mass murderers has 2 New Versions!!  (Read 8809 times)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I'm so sorry 4International. I uploaded the video but they rejected it because it was too long.  >:( This is the message I get when I tried to play it: "This video has been removed because it is too long. Regular YouTube videos must be 10 minutes or less."

GBTH how did you get it on your page???????? I'm new at this and could use all the help I can get!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Shalom arksis,

That's Zootube for you. I just uploaded yet another version, Baruch Hashem.

Let me know if you have any problems uploading.

THANKS A MILLION arksis for your continuing magnificent support!!!!!!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
YouTube has had a well intentioned upload limitation of 100 megabytes, or 10 minutes, for a long time now. There are actually no problems to upload videos which are longer than 10 min. There are videos with the length of 1 hour or more. Try it again.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
You are right, there is a video I have that is longer than 10 minutes, but no matter how many times I tried, it kept denying me........but that's ok, because there are others!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't know a lot about computers. But may you use another Web browser. I use Opera. http://www.opera.com/
Not everything works with Opera. But it's a fast browser and easy to handle.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I use IE and Firefox, thanks!
Meir Kahane

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Firefox is ok.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Shalom dear friends,

yet another version uplaoded to RapidShare - this one should upload to Zootube, if not let me know ASAP.