Author Topic: Gas pistols  (Read 33694 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Gas pistols
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2009, 08:09:16 AM »
Great website.

ELÖLTÖLTŐS FEGYVEREK (SZABADON TARTHATÓ!) - Are these black power and percussion cap pistols and is a permit necessary?

I notice that he has FEG brand gas pistols listed, and they look great. Do you have any experience with them? How similar are they to the real thing? I had a real FEG High Power for a short period of time, and was impressed by the quality, given what I had paid.

Do you know anything about this one - Keserű Spiáter Micromax zsebrevolver? Is the metal of good quality?

What are these things - ELÖLTÖLTŐS GUMILÖVEDÉKES ÉS "FLÓBERT" FEGYVEREK (SZABADON TARTHATÓ!)? They look like modern cap and ball revolvers.

You can buy it without permit, but you can only use it for sport reasons, and only can buy black power at shooting gallery.
Tell me if you come, and I will go there help for you and translate Hungarian - English. ;) How old are you btw? FEG guns are famous almost like the legendary Colts!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2009, 11:03:01 AM »
I'm 24.

So that Uberti Cattleman he has listed there, I believe that's cambered in .45 LC, is that one available without a permit?
The cap and ball models are available without a permit, but I can only buy black powder at a shooting range?
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2009, 11:33:51 AM »
I'm 24.

So that Uberti Cattleman he has listed there, I believe that's cambered in .45 LC, is that one available without a permit?
The cap and ball models are available without a permit, but I can only buy black powder at a shooting range?

Hmm they wrote it and on the site's forum they also wrote it that you can buy it without permit. Btw szabadon tartható means, you can have this without permit. ;)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2009, 11:43:57 AM »
Flóbert is not strong, almost like an air pistol btw. If I were you I would buy gas pistol!

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2009, 06:37:57 PM »
Why not just get a .22LR , who needs a gas pistol.. WEll, they are great for kids.. LOL

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2009, 07:17:28 PM »
Why not just get a .22LR , who needs a gas pistol.. WEll, they are great for kids.. LOL

Because WE CAN'T BUY IN EUROPE! Or we will spend our life in jail.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2009, 10:45:16 PM »

Because WE CAN'T BUY IN EUROPE! Or we will spend our life in jail.

Depends on the country, you can own firearms in France, Switzerland, Finland, Norway, and I believe Netherlands. I think certain Balkan states are lax depending on the country, Romania I recall had some lax gun laws, but way too many gypsies.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2009, 01:02:04 AM »
My understanding is that the gun laws here would allow me to buy just about any sort of gun if I passed the licensing process, which would take about a year. No point, as far as I'm concerned; I intend to be in Israel or elsewhere in 3 months.

What's to stop someone from putting a .22lr or .22 short round into one of those flobert guns?
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2009, 04:08:36 PM »
Dude. I still say...for self defense in Europe: GAS PISTOL!