Author Topic: Smart people who fell for Obama  (Read 1478 times)

Offline Ichabod

• New JTFer
Smart people who fell for Obama
« on: March 12, 2009, 12:36:45 PM »
     The media did a good job holding back information on Obama’s church {Trinity Church of Christ}. The Jeremiah Wright footage seemed like an onslaught, but I feel like it was more of a diversion. They couldn’t cover up Jeremiah Wright, so they just made him the entire issue. We saw no coverage about Black Liberation theology, and founder Professor Cone. I also believe that the Jesse Jackson’s ‘off the air comment ‘was a well planned diversion. I would try to inform people about Black Liberation theology, and almost nobody knew anything about it. For the most part, people thought I was nuts when I told them about Obama’s church. I cannot understand how so many smart people I know fell for Obama. A friend of mine who is very smart, and has a high IQ just could not grasp the truth about Obama. I would present facts on paper, from Trinity church, and Black liberation theology and he could not depute them. All the facts would just go over his head. It is scary, because I have never seen anything like it.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Smart people who fell for Obama
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 12:58:56 PM »
Ichabod,

You are echoing exactly what myself and most of the members on this forum have been saying for quite some time.

The tactic of divert and distract is what Obama and his camp use when they need to make sure that the people do not know what they are actually doing.

And people are buying into this.  Example being, last week Rush's speech at CPAC, instead of addressing the issues Rush was eluding to, Obama and his camp jumped on the defensive and made him out to be the head of the Republican totally glossing over anything that Rush was talking about.

Obama has only been in office for about fifty days and this tactic is the only thing that has been consistent in his administration and agenda.

The people of our  Great Nation had better wake up and wake up fast, before we all wake up to a disappearing America.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 03:20:10 PM »
Some of these so called smart people that voted him want to stick there nose up in the air and act like the people that didn't vote or people who voted for other candidates were ignorant rednecks. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ichabod

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 10:46:39 PM »
         It blows my mind how people can’t see through these cheap diversion tactics. I’m a prison guard and not the savviest person when it comes to politics. I do come into contact with black museums on a daily basis, and I read all of the Nation of Islam material that I can get my hands on. What really alarmed me from the beginning is how Obama’s words seem to line up with Nation of Islam teachings. NOI is always harping about eating less. When Obama made the statement about Americans eating less and turning down the heat, it smacked of NOI to me. NOI preaches hate toward white people. For several years they had an official spokesperson that made homicidal threats toward whites. It’s hard to explain in words, but Obama carries himself like a Nation of Islam follower. During the election, I was waiting for the McCain people to come out blasting with the Nation of Islam connection. Obama is in tight with the Nation of Islam. They worked in his campaign and the leader, Louis Farrakhan was given a community award by Trinity church.Farrikhan was inside the church for this award, and Trinity produced a short film about how wonderful Farrakhan was. The McCain camp never brought up Obama’s connection with hate. I was as mad as hell at this lame McCain. When the Republican Party called me for a donation, I told them to go to hell.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 02:12:29 PM »
         It blows my mind how people can’t see through these cheap diversion tactics. I’m a prison guard and not the savviest person when it comes to politics. I do come into contact with black museums on a daily basis, and I read all of the Nation of Islam material that I can get my hands on. What really alarmed me from the beginning is how Obama’s words seem to line up with Nation of Islam teachings. NOI is always harping about eating less. When Obama made the statement about Americans eating less and turning down the heat, it smacked of NOI to me. NOI preaches hate toward white people. For several years they had an official spokesperson that made homicidal threats toward whites. It’s hard to explain in words, but Obama carries himself like a Nation of Islam follower. During the election, I was waiting for the McCain people to come out blasting with the Nation of Islam connection. Obama is in tight with the Nation of Islam. They worked in his campaign and the leader, Louis Farrakhan was given a community award by Trinity church.Farrikhan was inside the church for this award, and Trinity produced a short film about how wonderful Farrakhan was. The McCain camp never brought up Obama’s connection with hate. I was as mad as hell at this lame McCain. When the Republican Party called me for a donation, I told them to go to hell.

Seems as though McCain was chosen by the Saudis and the NWO because they wanted someone in the GOP to lose to Hussein.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 02:35:55 PM »

I was just thinking.  There were also so called conservatives that thought he was conservative and calling him John Wayne McCain.  It just made me want to barf.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 03:31:13 PM »
Ichabod and Chad,

I think there is a different reason that McCain did not bring up Obama's connection to Islam.
I believe his attention was to do so, but his handlers jumped on him and had him not do so because they were afraid it would not be politically correct and viewed as racist as well.

Inturn, giving Obama, his supporters, and the liberal media something to jump on and painting a very different picture of McCain.  The Obama campaign would have flipped over and focused on how racist McCain was and entirely avoid any real issues.

When I saw McCain on the campaign trail, I saw a very different man than I had come to know when I lived in AZ..  He seemed to me holding back and holding his tongue.  He did not look comfortable to me, as if he wanted to unleash himself and expose things about Obama, but was being held back.

And this is exactly what Obama and his campaign were waiting for.  Any opportunity to play the race or religion card.  Obama used it on Bill Clinton during the campaign.

Let us not forget about what happened to Sarah Palin, when she spoke about "hanging around with Bill Ayers" or "sitting in the pews of Trinity Church listening to Rev. Wright for twenty plus years and having daughters baptized there"; Obama and his cronies did everything to discredit her.  They even sent investigation teams to dig up dirt on her and her family in Alaska.

I believe that is why we did not see the real John McCain.
His handlers didn't want to risk outcries of racism and/or risk not looking politically correct.

Do I think this was the right thing to do?  No, I don't.
My opinion would be to heck with it all, and I would 24 hours a day any chance I got, non stop bring up anytime/anywhere, Trinity, Ayers, Wright, Black Theology, Acorn, Obama's birth/school records, and I would do it non stop, never even bringing up my policies or politics.
I would be like a broken record, but that is me.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 12:36:10 AM »

Have you ever noticed in some of Obamas speeches he identifies himself as a man of faith...when he does this he is sending out a message to his muslim brothers
" I am with you " Islam refers to people as the faithful or non faithful.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 02:13:17 AM »

Have you ever noticed in some of Obamas speeches he identifies himself as a man of faith...when he does this he is sending out a message to his muslim brothers
" I am with you " Islam refers to people as the faithful or non faithful.
Ichabod, your job puts you precisely in a place that will show you just how evil black society has become here in America. Not to say that Americas jails have only blacks in them but truth be told they are very large part of the population. By dealing with this element you see first hand just how evil they are and the mentality they are raised with that eventually lands them into trouble. For thirty or forty years now the liberal media has went out of its way to show just how good, smart and industrious black folks can be. Most people who don't deal with black society first hand carry this glorified picture of blacks. Most young folks have been raised by a liberal education system that also fosters an affirmative action mentality. Add to this the MTV, Rap and Hip Hop generation that glorifies blacks and the deal is done. I don't know what the people that voted for the shvartza President thought they were getting but the more Conservative are waking up fast that they may have made a big mistake. Lets hope that by 2010 thinking Americans make some changes in congress that can save whatever is left of America.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years