Author Topic: Question for the great Muman  (Read 577 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Question for the great Muman
« on: March 06, 2009, 09:08:52 AM »
How do you have time for these super long and deep posts? Where do you find all your sources? Do you actually KNOW all the Torah you post, or do you search for it? Do you have a daughter or sister my age?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Question for the great Muman
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 03:47:18 PM »
Still no answer :'(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 03:50:16 PM »
How do you have time for these super long and deep posts? Where do you find all your sources? Do you actually KNOW all the Torah you post, or do you search for it? Do you have a daughter or sister my age?

Good Shabbos Mo,

I often use a Kosher search engine to find the information which I post... I recommend it for anyone with Jewish questions.

http://www.4torah.com

All the sites have been reviewed by Rabbis and don't contain sexual advertisements.

Other than that I have a decent Jewish library in my house and on Shabbat I often read these Sefers. Ive been studying Torah by attending Shabbat morning davening and hearing and reading the commentary for seven years now. This is a great way to learn about Torah topics by getting involved with the weekly Parasha reading.

Thank you...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 04:03:48 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 07:27:04 PM »
You are very perceptive, Mo.  I've gone to Muman several times with questions.  He is a thoughtful, intelligent person.  We're lucky to have him.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 08:12:31 PM »
He's quite knowledgeable. Muman you should be a Rav!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 09:42:03 PM »
You are very perceptive, Mo.  I've gone to Muman several times with questions.  He is a thoughtful, intelligent person.  We're lucky to have him.

Zachor, Muman is very helpful. He is always willing to answer questions and he has answered a few for me.

Thanks Muman!