Author Topic: DESTRUCTION OF THE SERBIAN ORTHODOX CHURCHES AND MONASTERIES KOSOVO AND METOHI  (Read 2577 times)

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
Good and Useful Link on Shiptar Barbarism

http://www.kosovo.net/destruction.html

Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
bastards,this is why when america losses power,there will be no more albanians in the balkans(in the worst scenario only in albania.if they're extremely luckey,tho i don't think chinese and the russians will like them to stick around)scum like that shouldn't waste our O2

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
To show that our Judeo-Christian values are much better than the terrorist albanians, I do not think that we should kill them, let them do it among themselves. Anyway, albanians live in a tribal system, so all we have to do is to get these tribes to wipe each other out.

It is really sad what these albanian animals are doing to our churches and monasteries in Kosovo & Metohija and the Democratic West doesn't seem to care since they have been bought by albanian heroin trade money and saudi petrodollars.
Perhaps, someone can explain this to me the following dilemma:
1. Albanians buy drugs from Afghanistan (in other words, financing terrorism).
2. Albanians sell the heroin across europe and america. This heroin curse helps muslims not only make ton of money (definitely used for terrorism and build even more mosques), but at the same time poison young people who then have only 1 child per family (if that many?) while muslims have minimum of 10 children....

Is it just me or there is something seriously wrong with this formula?

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
when they keep shouting from the west,give them a country!!give them another country!!!give them again another country!!!....Well as george_jtf explained,its only a matter of time till we hear shouting from the east saying,Now you give them a country!!!and another one,and another one!!!
And then we will have 100 of "bosnias" all over europe,but i wonder who will be the "UN" this time.....;-)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
To show that our Judeo-Christian values are much better than the terrorist albanians, I do not think that we should kill them, let them do it among themselves. Anyway, albanians live in a tribal system, so all we have to do is to get these tribes to wipe each other out.

It is really sad what these albanian animals are doing to our churches and monasteries in Kosovo & Metohija and the Democratic West doesn't seem to care since they have been bought by albanian heroin trade money and saudi petrodollars.
Perhaps, someone can explain this to me the following dilemma:
1. Albanians buy drugs from Afghanistan (in other words, financing terrorism).
2. Albanians sell the heroin across europe and america. This heroin curse helps muslims not only make ton of money (definitely used for terrorism and build even more mosques), but at the same time poison young people who then have only 1 child per family (if that many?) while muslims have minimum of 10 children....

Is it just me or there is something seriously wrong with this formula?

Yes, this is very dangerous formula!! Muslims are trying to put us on the drugs while they are conquer our lands and our minds!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Yimach schmam vezichram to all these Kosovo Albanian muSSlim Nazis that are destroying righteous Judeo-Christian Serb Orthodox Churches.