Author Topic: serbian chetniks  (Read 2684 times)

Offline superhawk77

• New JTFer
serbian chetniks
« on: March 09, 2009, 06:45:53 PM »
The serbs chetniks saved over 400 american fliers. They were our stauch allies in the world war 2. So from boston mass usa thank you serbia

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: serbian chetniks
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 07:05:53 PM »
  How did youfind out about it?
  Did you read the book "Forgoten 500"?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 10:09:55 PM »
All those who were saved (around 530 pilots total) later did want US Government to recognize Draza Mihajlovic and his chetnik movement as the ones who were the true freedom fighters during WWII in Yugoslavia. Here are some other interesting facts that you won't find easily:
1. Mihajlovic was the FIRST leader to have a resistance movement countrywide in May 1941.....Tito and his communist bastards did not do anything 'till July 1941 as not to provoke the Germans since Hitler, at the time of the attack on Yugoslavia, was still in good relations with Stalin (gee, communist supproting a communist).
2. Once Germany attacked Yugoslavia in April 6, 1941 (date which just happens to be the Eastern Orthodox Easter for 1941), most of what is today Croatia and Bosnia was given over to the Croatian Nazis known as Ustasa. Serbs were "the only" ethnic group which openly resisted Nazis. In addition, in that Blood-Written Independent State of Croatia, more than 1 million serbs, 90,000 Jews, 50,000 Gypsies perished in Croatian concentration camps. While one side (croats, muslims, albanians) is siding with the Germans (same as in 1991 to present day), the other side is fighting the Germans.
3. In 1943, Mihajlovic was one of the Time's Magazine candidates for Man Of The Year, NOT TITO.
4. After a lot of pressure from Gen. Eisenhower and all of the US pilots saved by Mihajlovic and his men, US Congress awarded Mihajlovic with the Legion Of Merit. However, this was somewhat hidden as not to provoke the Yugoslav Communist Dictator Tito.
5. Charles De Gaulle never shook hands with Tito because Tito killed Mihajlovic. Mihajlovic and De Gaulle knew each other back when they went to the military academy in France in the 20's. Another unknown fact.
As far as the US policy towards Serbia, a staunch ally of the US and England during both World Wars, it is definitely a betrayal of the US Government, not the american people...None of us should blame the entire US for it's government deeds. Western media, financed by Saudi terrorist money and Vatican (yes, Vatican), Serbs were made to be looked upon as if they were the new Nazis. To call a Serb anything even close to a Nazi is a major insult. It would be the same as using the "N" word for African-Americans.

Will the US Gov't policy towards Serbs change? I hope so because Serbia and Greece are the two most important countries in Southeast Europe who have stood up to the Muslims for the last 500 years, almost always without the help of the west. Why? Because both are Eastern Orthodox Christians. That is just so retarted when you cannot see who is a true friend and who is a so-called friend who would betray you in matter of seconds if it meant that they would get something out of it.

I had the priviledge to actually meet one of the pilots saved during WWII. I met Maj. Richard Felman (Jew from Brooklin) back in the mid-90's and I also had the priviledge to meet one of Mihajlovic's leaders from WWII, Momcilo Djujic. All I could say about either man was that they were both staunch supporters of America, but at the same time somewhat disappointed with the US policy towards Serbian people.

I strongly believe if the western media actually told both sides of the story of the Yugoslav conflict, american public would NEVER, NEVER support US Government policy towards the Serbs.....after all, what goes around comes around. Money brings power and power brings selling of your soul to stay in power no matter what the consequences are.

Offline superhawk77

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 04:02:40 PM »
I read it in a bunch of books over the years. There is a real strong connection between serbs and jews. adolf hitler hated the serbs
with a passion and he slaughtered practially millions of serbs. The croats and bosonians were strongly alllied with hitler. The croats
nazis were so brutal they shocked even the german ss. I think serbian nationalists are crucial in our battle against the enemies
of judeo christinanity. I live in the boston area are jtfers in this area. I am a proud rightous gentile. I believe america and Israel
and europe are the last best hope.

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 04:30:50 PM »
adolf hitler was with the austrian army in serbia,at cer i think or kolubara dunno,but he was there,and thats why he hated us.
America and europe last best hopes for what?atm world war mabey...

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 05:23:26 PM »
first, we have to switch to using something other than oil for energy resources...that way, muslims get no petrodollars which means they cannot influence and blackmail the west. so, we all have to support alternative fuel resources. after that, US will be on the Serbian side and once serbs and americans (and to only a small extent western europe) are on the same side, muslim and nazi croat problem in the balkans will be solved very quickly and without sheding too much blood. if that doesn't happen, we will see Serbia siding with Russia and china...........

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 06:06:22 PM »
first, we have to switch to using something other than oil for energy resources...that way, muslims get no petrodollars which means they cannot influence and blackmail the west. so, we all have to support alternative fuel resources. after that, US will be on the Serbian side and once serbs and americans (and to only a small extent western europe) are on the same side, muslim and nazi croat problem in the balkans will be solved very quickly and without sheding too much blood. if that doesn't happen, we will see Serbia siding with Russia and china...........

Listen,the only people who are gonna support america in serbia these days are liberals and democrats,in the best situtation,serbs will say whatever,we just want to live normaly,but serbs will never again side with americans and the west,and we shouldn't,we can still have "hi,hi" relations but never again should we side with them,and even if the west jumped on our side,they'd keep the croz around(us as well)for the next opportunity to shift sides and massacre us for profits.
The post i quote is quite optimistic imho,they will milk the oil industry till they can make as much money as possible,then they'll move up to the next thing(don't think alternatives don't already exist,coz they do,probably very very long now.)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 11:51:54 PM »
Welcome Super-hawk.Did you put your name by the gun Super Hawg?I really like that gun 45 cal..6' barel 14+1 shut 1911 styl.   http://www.midwesthuntersoutlet.com/item/74560_Para_Ordnance_Hand_Guns_Pistols_Para_Ordnance_Super_Hawg_1911_Pistol__PLX745S__Sta.aspx
The truth,justice and Serbian way