Author Topic: Islamification of Britain Sparks Jump in Anti-Jewish Attacks  (Read 2856 times)

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
Islamification of Britain Sparks Jump in Anti-Jewish Attacks
« on: February 08, 2009, 04:14:19 PM »

News taken from the BNP website.
February 8, 2009 by BNP News 
Filed under National News

The increasing Islamification of Britain has sparked a dramatic rise in attacks on Jews in Britain, with at least 270 cases already having been reported in 2009, numbering in excess of seven per day.

The attacks - by gangs of Islamists - have been linked to the conflict in Gaza. Police patrols have been stepped up in Jewish neighbourhoods amidst reports that members of Britain’s Jewish community are fleeing the UK.

Scotland Yard is understood to have placed prominent Jewish communities on heightened alert, while the Association of Chief Police Officers’ national community tension team is responding to intelligence by issuing weekly patrol directives to chief constables instructing them of threats to Jewish communities in their areas.

Incidents recorded by the Jewish Community Security Trust (CST) include violent assaults in the street, hate mails and graffiti threatening “jihad” against British Jews.

A Birmingham school is investigating reports that 20 Muslim children chased a 12-year-old girl, its only Jewish pupil, chanting “Kill all Jews” and “Death to Jews.”

In another incident a Jewish schoolgirl reported being bullied at a non-Jewish school because of the Gaza conflict.

CST spokesman Mark Gardner said the current fear of persecution was so profound that some members of the Jewish community were seeking to emigrate to countries where they felt more secure, such as Israel, the United States or Australia.

“I know two families, one of which has already moved and the other which is in the process of moving, who don’t see the point of putting up with this,” he added.

Recorded attacks have centred on the Jewish communities of Golders Green and Hampstead Garden Suburb in north London.

According to the Office for National Statistics, the Local Authority Districts with the highest Muslim populations are Tower Hamlets (36% of population); Newham (24%); Blackburn (19%); Bradford (16%); Waltham Forest (15%); Luton (15%); Birmingham (14%); Hackney (14%); Pendle (13%); Slough (13%); Brent (12%); Redbridge (12%); Westminster (12%); Camden (12%); and Haringey (11%).

The Muslim population in Britain has grown by more than 500,000 to 2.4 million in just four years, and is multiplying ten times faster than the rest of society, research by the Office for National Statistics has revealed. The growth was attributable primarily to immigration and a higher birthrate.

Britain is not the only country where anti-Jewish attacks have risen along with the size of the Muslim population. In France, where there are now in excess of six million Muslims, attacks on Jews have reached such high proportions that hundreds have already emigrated.

Since the conflict in Gaza began, at least four synagogues and a kosher restaurant in Paris have been firebombed, with all evidence pointing to Islamists in France as being responsible.

I work in these areas and am not surprised to read of this.  >:(
Funny even though I'm not Jewish I get some real strange looks when I work around those parts.
You don't think it's because I wear an IDF ZAHAL hat do you?  ;D

Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Islamification of Britain Sparks Jump in Anti-Jewish Attacks
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 03:13:56 AM »

News taken from the BNP website.
February 8, 2009 by BNP News 
Filed under National News

The increasing Islamification of Britain has sparked a dramatic rise in attacks on Jews in Britain, with at least 270 cases already having been reported in 2009, numbering in excess of seven per day.

The attacks - by gangs of Islamists - have been linked to the conflict in Gaza. Police patrols have been stepped up in Jewish neighbourhoods amidst reports that members of Britain’s Jewish community are fleeing the UK.

Scotland Yard is understood to have placed prominent Jewish communities on heightened alert, while the Association of Chief Police Officers’ national community tension team is responding to intelligence by issuing weekly patrol directives to chief constables instructing them of threats to Jewish communities in their areas.

Incidents recorded by the Jewish Community Security Trust (CST) include violent assaults in the street, hate mails and graffiti threatening “jihad” against British Jews.

A Birmingham school is investigating reports that 20 Muslim children chased a 12-year-old girl, its only Jewish pupil, chanting “Kill all Jews” and “Death to Jews.”

In another incident a Jewish schoolgirl reported being bullied at a non-Jewish school because of the Gaza conflict.

CST spokesman Mark Gardner said the current fear of persecution was so profound that some members of the Jewish community were seeking to emigrate to countries where they felt more secure, such as Israel, the United States or Australia.

“I know two families, one of which has already moved and the other which is in the process of moving, who don’t see the point of putting up with this,” he added.

Recorded attacks have centred on the Jewish communities of Golders Green and Hampstead Garden Suburb in north London.

According to the Office for National Statistics, the Local Authority Districts with the highest Muslim populations are Tower Hamlets (36% of population); Newham (24%); Blackburn (19%); Bradford (16%); Waltham Forest (15%); Luton (15%); Birmingham (14%); Hackney (14%); Pendle (13%); Slough (13%); Brent (12%); Redbridge (12%); Westminster (12%); Camden (12%); and Haringey (11%).

The Muslim population in Britain has grown by more than 500,000 to 2.4 million in just four years, and is multiplying ten times faster than the rest of society, research by the Office for National Statistics has revealed. The growth was attributable primarily to immigration and a higher birthrate.

Britain is not the only country where anti-Jewish attacks have risen along with the size of the Muslim population. In France, where there are now in excess of six million Muslims, attacks on Jews have reached such high proportions that hundreds have already emigrated.

Since the conflict in Gaza began, at least four synagogues and a kosher restaurant in Paris have been firebombed, with all evidence pointing to Islamists in France as being responsible.

I work in these areas and am not surprised to read of this.  >:(
Funny even though I'm not Jewish I get some real strange looks when I work around those parts.
You don't think it's because I wear an IDF ZAHAL hat do you?  ;D

I will assume that Queen Elizabeth wants to wear a burkah some day, otherwise she would do something about those RABID Quranimals.
Perhaps Queen Elizabeth has a secret desire to have her entire family beheaded by the radicals and Moslems who took over her Country.
Queen Elizabeth has obviously not learned a thing from History....Hitler bombed the hell out of England and now she has given a green light
to her new enemy Islam. I thought the Queen was smarter than that!

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 05:27:39 PM »
The queen is too far removed from real life to see the danger.

We have a saying here in Britain, "There are none so blind than those who don't want to see".

Only when the nazi scum muSSies come knocking on her door to give her a burka or to behead her will she see the light, a bit bloody late then.  >:(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 09:28:08 AM »

We have a saying here in Britain, "There are none so blind than those who don't want to see".

Only when the nazi scum muSSies come knocking on her door to give her a burka or to behead her will she see the light, a bit bloody late then.  >:(

If someone would attack the Queen then the world would wake up!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 10:00:34 PM »

This post is late but I have to reply. Has anyone in the Queen's cabinet brought this to her attention? Surely the Police reports get back to her and why would she disregard this issue of radical Islam, especially when it is so rampant in her Country.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 09:45:33 AM »
It needs to make booom until someone wake up!  :nuke:

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 04:24:43 AM »
You know it's not bombs and terrorist attacks that worry me in this country it's the lack of them!

Now that may seem a bit weird but think about it for a minute, if the muSSie scum kept killing people here in the UK eventually even the daft sleeping Brits would wake up and demand action from the bunch of criminal traitors and cowards called the "government".

My worry is the the muSSie scum have learnt that if they just stay here long enough taking our money, most of the scum are on welfare  >:( then they will simply breed to such an extent that they will be able to have one "democratic" vote and hey presto we have sharia law and "Brit'land" becomes "Brit'slum"!  :'(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 05:33:23 AM »
You know it's not bombs and terrorist attacks that worry me in this country it's the lack of them!

Now that may seem a bit weird but think about it for a minute, if the muSSie scum kept killing people here in the UK eventually even the daft sleeping Brits would wake up and demand action from the bunch of criminal traitors and cowards called the "government".

My worry is the the muSSie scum have learnt that if they just stay here long enough taking our money, most of the scum are on welfare  >:( then they will simply breed to such an extent that they will be able to have one "democratic" vote and hey presto we have sharia law and "Brit'land" becomes "Brit'slum"!  :'(

Don't think about it!! It will never happen! I am sure there are enough people who fight against them.