Author Topic: Dutch Police Arrest 7 Suspected of Preparing Terror Attack  (Read 768 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Dutch Police Arrest 7 Suspected of Preparing Terror Attack
« on: March 12, 2009, 09:11:56 PM »
Another group of terrorists have been arrested... I wonder what nationality or religion they were.... Oh yeah, they were Muslims...

"
AMSTERDAM  —  Dutch police on Thursday arrested seven people suspected of preparing a terrorist attack in Amsterdam, including a relative of one of the attackers who died in the 2004 bombings in Madrid.

Mayor Job Cohen said police were acting on an anonymous tip that warned an Ikea outlet or other stores in the southeast of the city might be targeted.

"It wasn't a regular bomb warning, but a warning of a planned action aimed at creating casualties in shops," Cohen said.

"Men were planning to put explosives in the shops and wanted to cause casualties in busy places," he said.

Police received the tip Wednesday night from an unregistered cell phone in Belgium. The tip also included names of one suspect and locations for police to search.

Early Thursday, authorities shut down a major Amsterdam shopping street near the ArenA soccer stadium and sealed off the nearby Ikea store. Police conducted house searches.

District Attorney Herman Bolhaar said six men and one woman, aged 19-64, were arrested. All are Dutch nationals of Moroccan ancestry.

"As far as we can tell, none involved has a history of terrorist involvement," he said at a news conference, though one suspect is related to "a person who exactly five years ago was involved in the attack in Madrid."

Police Commissioner Bernard Welten said the suspect's relative died shortly after the Madrid attacks "as a result of a suicide action."

Names of the suspects were not released.

Law enforcement officials in Belgium and the Netherlands have raided a number of houses in the investigation. Police declined to say whether any explosives were found.
"
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Dutch Police Arrest 7 Suspected of Preparing Terror Attack
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 11:03:14 PM »
At least these guys were apprehended.

I hope that the Dutch Government takes the necessary measures to convict, punish, and expell these individuals from the Netherlands.

Because, as we all know, that these terrorists will stop at nothing to achieve their goals that are inclusive of killing and injuring the people they perceive to be the "nonbelievers" of the cult of Islam.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 12:47:13 AM »
Good for the Dutch...I hope they catch more.

Shalom - Dox   : )

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 01:23:10 AM »
If I'm not mistaken, during the Holocaust, the Danes were the best!  They tried to save all the Jews in their country.  Correct me if I'm wrong. 

I'm praying for them in their own battle with these quranimals. 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 01:39:44 AM »
If I'm not mistaken, during the Holocaust, the Danes were the best!  They tried to save all the Jews in their country.  Correct me if I'm wrong. 

I'm praying for them in their own battle with these quranimals. 

Yes, in Denmark the the danes saved as many Jews as they could. They hid them in fishing boats, their homes, their businesses, and farms.
The danes ( worked together ) to divert the police away from the Jews and they are remembered as righteous gentiles.

I know that in Amsterdam some tried to help the Jews as well, you must remember Anne Frank, their family was hidden in an apartment above a business.
I have been to the Anne Frank House, the stairs are so tiny and narrow and you have to be careful with each step.
Many righteous gentiles attempted to save Jews in Europe, but many were caught and some met the same fate as the Jews and ended up
in concentration camps.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 04:22:40 AM »
I think you're thinking of Denmark rather than the Netherlands where the Dutch live.  I think both countries were righteous during WW2. 

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 05:43:44 AM »
Round 'em up with their families and send 'em all back.  Then round up the illegal muslim nazis throughout Europe and send them and theirs back to Trashcanistan too.  That would be called a good start.