Author Topic: How Does The Money In the U.S. Get Into Circulation?  (Read 7860 times)

Offline HuntingMuslims

• Junior JTFer
Re: How Does The Money In the U.S. Get Into Circulation?
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2009, 07:51:28 PM »
I think it's obvious to anyone who can THINK who the real troolls here are:

They are the non-thinking attack dogs (will be charactarized as an antisemetic slur though it's a common term...typical):

republicandox
muman
briann

Fail. the gig is up.

The only people who failed were your Mom and Dad who I expect met at their family reunion.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 07:58:43 PM by HuntingMuslims »
Dogs are much greater then muslims.....You can trust a Dog but you can not trust a muslim

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2009, 07:52:10 PM »

They are the non-thinking attack dogs (will be charactarized as an antisemetic slur though it's a common term...typical):

republicandox
muman
briann

Fail. the gig is up.

Go PISS on Mohamed !

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2009, 07:55:05 PM »
From http://www.theinsider.org/reports/new-world-order/

The New World Order is no longer a conspiracy theory; it is an established fact.

The "New World Order" has been a prominent conspiracy theory for decades[1]. Here and now, as the new millennium dawns, the New World Order has become a globally recognised political concept,[2] and as such it can no longer be regarded simply as a theory.

Mankind is now literally entering a new age, the Age of Aquarius, according to the ancient zodiacal calendar which is as old as human civilisation.[3] Aquarius is associated by astrologers with brotherhood, or fraternity, which is the cornerstone of Freemasonry.

New World Order

The previous zodiacal age was that of Pisces. The zodiacal symbol of Pisces, the fish, is also an important Christian symbol, and it is noteworthy that the age of Pisces coincided with the age of Christianity. During the previous age dates were written with the suffix "C.E. " which stands for "Anno Domini" or "Year of Our Lord" denoting the era of Christ. Alternatively, dates were denoted "B.C.E." - "Before Christ".

In 2002 AD, as the Age of Pisces was giving way to the new age of Aquarius, the decision was officially taken to replace the B.C.E./AD date referencing system with the new C.E./B.C.E. references which stand for "Common Era" and "Before the Common Era".[4] What better way for the New Secular Order to proclaim the begginning of its reign than to secularise the way in which dates are recorded, replacing the Christian dating system of the old Order with a new, secular system for the for the Aquarian age?

Consider the official Great Seal of the Unites States of America[5], which is most commonly seen on the back of the one the dollar bill[6] - probably the world's most familiar banknote. On the US Great Seal, beneath the ancient Pyramid, is the Latin inscription: "Novus Ordo Seclorum". The official translation of this motto is "A New Order of the Ages". The Latin word "Novus" means "New", and "Ordo" means "Order". The Latin word "Seclorum" and its English equivalent "Secular" both share the same three alternative definitions: (1) "Secular" - without religion; (2) "Worldly" - of this world; and (3) "From century to century" - or from age to age. Thus, the motto "Novus Ordo Seclorum" has three different but equally valid translations:

* New Secular Order
    * New World Order
    * New Order of the Ages

The different meanings of Novus Ordo Seclorum are not mutually exclusive; in fact, they are synergistic. The alternative translations are all as pertinent today as they were "at the beginning of the new American era in 1776." Let this be a testament the wisdom of the men who chose these words, for they demonstrate the esoteric power of language and the written Word.

If secret societies are able to display such esoteric and Masonic symbolism so prominently for us all to see, then perhaps this is indeed the age of Freemasonry. Amen.

Amen-Ra.

Throughout history there have been allegations of a conspiracy of this type. There has never been any proof that there exists such an organization with this power.

PS: It is not 2009, its 5769....
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2009, 07:56:52 PM »
Let's see how much you guys know...

does the governement print it and send it in the mail to people or what?

How much do we know? We do know how to spell Government....can you say G O V E R N M E N T ?

yes! SPELLLIING! That's what's important! Not who controls the money supply but SPELLING!!!! Wheeeeeeee! Let's all focus on form because we lack the ability to deal with the SUBSTANCE of the discussion.

Currency is printed and sent to banks. Money is created by lending institutions and debt is bought and sold on the free market.

This is an important issue muman that affects your future. no matter what profession you have you shoudl know about this.

Most of the money in supply is NOT printed, in truth.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2009, 07:58:34 PM »

How much do we know? We do know how to spell Government....can you say G O V E R N M E N T ?

yes! SPELLLIING! That's what's important! Not who controls the money supply but SPELLING!!!! Wheeeeeeee! Let's all focus on form because we lack the ability to deal with the SUBSTANCE of the discussion.

Currency is printed and sent to banks. Money is created by lending institutions and debt is bought and sold on the free market.

This is an important issue muman that affects your future. no matter what profession you have you shoudl know about this.

I believe that Islam and the radical left pose a far more immediate threat than any 'illuminati' conspiracy..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2009, 08:01:51 PM »
Muman,

are there any limits on how much this combination of "lending institutions" (read: banks) and government can lend out? Is it tied to any real asset or value? or can they just lend out however much they want?

if you reject "conspiracy theories" i'm sure you already researched this throuroughly. i'm sure you'd never mock something that you idn't research first.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2009, 08:02:09 PM »
Exactly muman !! All that other garbage is just a distraction from the real problem.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2009, 08:02:45 PM »

I believe that Islam and the radical left pose a far more immediate threat than any 'illuminati' conspiracy..

This troll is beginning to bore me to tears        :'(

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2009, 08:03:35 PM »

Explain to us why this is important.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2009, 08:05:37 PM »
I have found an mdub who believes 9/11 was a conspiracy...

I hope this is not our 'mdub'....

http://kennebecjournal.mainetoday.com/commentsCMN.html?id=5390161&sec=view/letters&com_full=1&total=31&prev=0&sort=DESC

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2009, 08:08:27 PM »

it's important to understand how a small group of private banks (who make up the ownership of the federal reserve) have been granted the ability by congress to control one side of every transaction in the United States. there is nothing more important that this discussion right here.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2009, 08:13:09 PM »

it's important to understand how a small group of private banks (who make up the ownership of the federal reserve) have been granted the ability by congress to control one side of every transaction in the United States. there is nothing more important that this discussion right here.

Why is this so important?  And what does that have to do with most money not being in printed form?  What is the conspiracy? What is being done maliciously behind our backs?

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2009, 08:14:12 PM »

Why is this so important?  And what does that have to do with most money not being in printed form?  What is the conspiracy? What is being done maliciously behind our backs?

Do you really want to know?

Moshe92

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2009, 08:14:22 PM »
I wonder if this is the same mdub.

muslimhiphop.com/forum/index.php?showuser=2417

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2009, 08:15:22 PM »
For the record it's not (VERY) importatn whether it's printed in form or not. I was just correcting my friend muman.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2009, 08:16:22 PM »

republicandox
muman
briann

Fail. the gig is up.

Mdub, Republicandox, Muman and Briann are veteran JTF members in good standing.  So considering that you're new here, I think it would behoove you to be more respectful.  We don't need any Ron Paul nut jobs here.  

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2009, 08:17:45 PM »

Do you really want to know?

Why would I ask if I didnt want to hear this??... tell me.. and dont cut and paste.  Tell me in your words.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2009, 08:20:58 PM »
I wonder if this is the same mdub.

muslimhiphop.com/forum/index.php?showuser=2417

Muslim Hip Hop???  I think I know what kinda music they play in Hell.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2009, 08:27:14 PM »
it's important because if you think about you it..you'll realize you have no frikin idea how much powr this very small group of bankers has...

every dollar you think you have was CREATED by them (with little to no restrictions oir oversight on how much they make) and LOANED to you at interest as a DEBT.

At interest we collectively will NEVER be able to pay back because the more money they put into supply...the more the interest grows.

every dollar you THINK you have. is really just represents another DEBT to this small group of bankers.

now you know who has all the money. now you know who has all the power. and now you know who to blame as the country goes into the crapper. they use that power over credit and money supply to take us through booms and recessions...its' easy to do once you control the money supply.

they've devalued the currency about 95% because they're printing money from thin air...pocketing LORD KNOWS how much for themselves and enslaving the rest of the godamn world with an unending cyle of debt with the rest of it.

if that ain't a diabolical conspiracy I don't know what is.

and it's high time you boys and girls sotopped acting like children and wake up to this because there's litte to nothing that goes on without the blessing of these money masters (for obvious reasons) and you've been lied to your whole lives and toldl the president runs stuff.

wake up. because you'll be bankrupt (and shot dead) before you konow it if you don't figure it out soon and stop it.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2009, 08:35:08 PM »
it's important because if you think about you it..you'll realize you have no frikin idea how much powr this very small group of bankers has...

every dollar you think you have was CREATED by them (with little to no restrictions oir oversight on how much they make) and LOANED to you at interest as a DEBT.

At interest we collectively will NEVER be able to pay back because the more money they put into supply...the more the interest grows.

every dollar you THINK you have. is really just represents another DEBT to this small group of bankers.

now you know who has all the money. now you know who has all the power. and now you know who to blame as the country goes into the crapper. they use that power over credit and money supply to take us through booms and recessions...its' easy to do once you control the money supply.

they've devalued the currency about 95% because they're printing money from thin air...pocketing LORD KNOWS how much for themselves and enslaving the rest of the godamn world with an unending cyle of debt with the rest of it.

if that ain't a diabolical conspiracy I don't know what is.

and it's high time you boys and girls sotopped acting like children and wake up to this because there's litte to nothing that goes on without the blessing of these money masters (for obvious reasons) and you've been lied to your whole lives and toldl the president runs stuff.

wake up. because you'll be bankrupt (and shot dead) before you konow it if you don't figure it out soon and stop it.

Can you call Mohamed a PIG? Can you say Piss On Mohamed?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2009, 08:44:11 PM »
Im going to ask these questions one more time... PLEASE answer my questions.

HOW is our central bank responsible for our huge debt?  (Again... other than the monetizing of our debt during Carter admin?)

You say that money has been devalued about 95%??? when exactly did this occur?

Please explain to me... what 'conspiracy' is taking place?  Be precise... who is doing what?  Who is getting the benefits?

« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 09:03:54 PM by briann »

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2009, 08:50:06 PM »
I think you need to take an economics or Finance class.  

Yes! And be sure to take that class at a school funded by the Rockefellers! Because surely a school owned by the banks will tell you the truth about what the bankers are doing...surely.

I want to get into teh other stuff you said-i just couldn't get past that first ridiculous statement.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2009, 08:51:26 PM »

Yes! And be sure to take that class at a school funded by the Rockefellers! Because surely a school owned by the banks will tell you the truth about what the bankers are doing...surely.

I want to get into teh other stuff you said-i just couldn't get past that first ridiculous statement.

in fact school has done such a godamn good job of teaching us how money works that all the college grads here can't answer the most basic questions about where money comes from without pasting wikipedia.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2009, 08:53:08 PM »

our braindead Federal and State governments are fiscally irresponsible.  

let's focus on that statement...you call them "braindead". if they are so "braindead" how did they wind up in the most important positions in the world? thikn about your class, your business or whatever...do "braindead" people get elevated to the highest positions? think about that.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2009, 08:55:13 PM »

Every country on the planet has a central bank that works very similar to ours.  

th9is is true unfortunately. this banking cartel has control over not just the US currency but the WORLD currency. maybe you've noticed that these big banks: the central banks here and in england for instance are very much intertwined making the situation far worse even than waht i spoke about.