Author Topic: Historical map of Israel?  (Read 11264 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Historical map of Israel?
« on: March 13, 2009, 03:28:10 PM »
I want to know how ancient Israel existed, i have just know Israel extended from the Nile to Syria-Arabia..

can some one show that to me on a modern day world map? of how Israel would look now as it used to exist in Ancient biblical times?

For example Bharat(Ancient India) extended from Iran to Indonesia.So right now we have practically lost 40% of our Ancient Holy land.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Moshe92

Re: Historical map of Israel?
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 03:41:53 PM »
I think it included modern day Israel, the Sinai Peninsula, and what is now Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and parts of Iraq. Most of Ancient Israel is being occupied by Arabs today. It is a shame that people want Israel to give up even more land to the Arabs.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 03:46:17 PM »
I want to know how ancient Israel existed, i have just know Israel extended from the Nile to Syria-Arabia..

can some one show that to me on a modern day world map? of how Israel would look now as it used to exist in Ancient biblical times?

For example Bharat(Ancient India) extended from Iran to Indonesia.So right now we have practically lost 40% of our Ancient Holy land.

Your turn, post a map of Ancient India, we'd like to see what it looked like.  :)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 04:01:25 PM »

Your turn, post a map of Ancient India, we'd like to see what it looked like.  :)

Here's one on Ancient India

http://www.thisismyindia.com/ancient_india/map-of-ancient-india.html
And some of Ancient Greece if you're interrested.

http://www.mead.k12.wa.us/SHILOH/Griffith/MrGsWebPage2/Ancient_Greece/ancient_greece_maps.htm
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 04:06:57 PM »

http://www.mead.k12.wa.us/SHILOH/Griffith/MrGsWebPage2/Ancient_Greece/ancient_greece_maps.htm

One day, we'll all have back all of our lands, and the muslim plague will be gone from the world.  :dance:

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 04:13:16 PM »

One day, we'll all have back all of our lands, and the muslim plague will be gone from the world.  :dance:

True. One day, India, Greece, Israel etc will all have their stolen land back.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 04:16:03 PM »

Well since israel existed for SO LONG there really are quite a number of borders during different time periods.  I have an old book on it, maybe you can find one line it somewhere.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 04:32:58 PM »
hmmmm, no palistine to be found
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2009, 04:48:34 PM »
hmmmm, no palistine to be found

No, none at all. There was no Mo-hamhead or Allahbabbahdingdong either.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2009, 05:19:58 PM »
awesome map bro. Do you see Palestine on it?  nope.  Do you see Israel stretched out to places now controlled by the gross disgusting B.O smelling Quaranimals? yup.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2009, 07:46:07 PM »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 01:01:26 AM »

that only shows Modern day India with Ancient City names, Not Ancient India

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 01:01:57 AM »

It was known with the name of Aryavrata (nothing to do with Aryan) , Jambudvip and later Bharatvarsha.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2009, 01:19:38 AM »

The above photograph shows the detail of the ceiling, decorated in multicolored majolica, of the Mashhad MOSQUE in Iran. Look to the right of the photograph directly underneath the rightmost peacock's feet and you will suddenly notice the unmistakeable statue of Lord Vishnu of Hinduism. Now how do you think a Hindu idol exist in mosque in Iran? Certainly Eastern Iran has been part of India and those muslims coverted the temples to mosques, but failed to destroy such relics!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2009, 01:22:18 AM »
and hey i want to see how the whole Real Ancient Israel would look on a Modern world map. That will give me a fair idea of which todays countries were once part of Israel. :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2009, 02:02:54 AM »
When I saw the peacocks I immediately thought of India because they are an Indian type of bird. Also I don't think Muslims are allowed to make sculptures of real-world objects like that, I thought they just made geometric patterns, so it had to be Hindu artwork. It is definitely beautifully decorated with the peacock designs.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2009, 05:53:25 AM »
Wow. I didn't know that India was that big. Germany was also big before sHitler destroyed it.  >:(

Germany today

I live near Hamm (8 km away from Hamm). Hamm is in the west of Germany

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2009, 06:09:42 AM »

It was known with the name of Aryavrata (nothing to do with Aryan) , Jambudvip and later Bharatvarsha.

In my opinion, this is the real map of ancient India {Bharata} during the Ice age.

Even much later it gets corroborated by ancient Greeks who described the Western extent of India at Khurasan {East Iran} and it further gets corroborated by Sri Vijaya Empire at Indonesia extending up to Irian Jaya and Papua New Guinea.

Also in my opinion, Israel extends from Nile to Euphrates and from Hittites to anywhere in south.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2009, 10:26:44 AM »
Here is a possible map of the promised land:

We don't know the exact boundary, all we have is the verbal description in the Torah (as well as the opinion of various sages about the subject). Some of the place names mentioned in the biblical description had been lost from memory.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2009, 10:34:49 AM »
The maps that were posted earlier are the estimated boundaries of David's Kingdom.

BTW I know much of Indonesia used to be Hindu before Islam (I think all that is left nowadays is Bali), but I never knew Greater India Includes all of Indochina. Did Hindu kingdoms ever existed in Thailand, Laos and Vietnam ?

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2009, 12:36:42 PM »
We need to get some hard-charging Jews to start settling "Syria", which has no right to exist.

Isaiah 17

An Oracle Concerning Damascus

Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city

and will become a heap of ruins.

2 The cities of Aroer are deserted;

they will be for flocks,

which will lie down, and none will make them afraid.

3 The fortress will disappear from Ephraim,

and the kingdom from Damascus;

and the remnant of Syria will be

like the glory of the children of Israel,

declares the Lord of hosts.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2009, 03:54:47 PM »
We need to get some hard-charging Jews to start settling "Syria", which has no right to exist.

Isaiah 17

An Oracle Concerning Damascus

Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city

and will become a heap of ruins.

2 The cities of Aroer are deserted;

they will be for flocks,

which will lie down, and none will make them afraid.

3 The fortress will disappear from Ephraim,

and the kingdom from Damascus;

and the remnant of Syria will be

like the glory of the children of Israel,

declares the Lord of hosts.

I have read this oracle somewhere. It has to be true. Somewhere Basra {Bozara} is also included. However so far I could not decode "cities of Aroer".
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2009, 04:22:17 PM »
The maps that were posted earlier are the estimated boundaries of David's Kingdom.

BTW I know much of Indonesia used to be Hindu before Islam (I think all that is left nowadays is Bali), but I never knew Greater India Includes all of Indochina. Did Hindu kingdoms ever existed in Thailand, Laos and Vietnam ?

The ancient culture of Thailand is very much like ancient India. So much so that many in Thailand are strongly of the belief that they are the original.

Regarding Vietnam, it was the ancient Indian Puranic Kingdom of Champa with high mutual trade and navigation relations. The Hindu kingdom of Champa was established around Danang by Chams following the collapse of the Han Dynasty in the late 2nd Century. Champa spread south to Nha Trang by the 8th Century.

Laos too had a branch of Hinduism as its earliest religion. Apart from their being sovereigns, Vietnam and Laos were naturally influenced also by China, which in turn was influenced by India.

Actually without the help of any military, the Buddhism could spread only in the regions that were earlier either Hindu or having strong Hindu influence.