Author Topic: Ugly left-wing Jewesses  (Read 83830 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ugly left-wing Jewesses
« Reply #100 on: June 09, 2010, 11:31:25 AM »
Well if hideous skanks deserve a retirement pension just because they munch on carpet, then don't we JTF members deserve full pensions for choosing all wood and stone floors?      :o

I WANT MY MONEY!!!     >:(

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #101 on: June 09, 2010, 06:26:38 PM »
They all look like female versions of Yasser Arafat.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2010, 05:16:22 AM »
Male Jews who support Land for Peace, like Dan Meridor, who was once a good looking fellow, also become more & more uglier as they pursue their folly!
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/meridor-israel-should-refrain-from-building-in-areas-that-will-be-annexed-to-pa-1.296306

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2010, 06:40:34 AM »
What Meridor means is your land for peace -- not his.

He'll be among the first ones fleeing Eretz Yisrael by chartered jet when Hamas overruns the entire country.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2010, 04:27:23 AM »

I used to think Sarah Silverman was pretty [especially for a 40 year old, I had thought she was much younger] when I first saw her.  Later I found out what her political views are...  oy vey, she is meshugana.

Ben Shapiro nails it:

http://benjaminshapiro.com/index.php/component/content/article/35-blog/109-sarah-silverman-not-a-real-jew-so-shut-up

"Sarah Silverman, Not a real Jew -- So shut up!"

Potty-mouthed comedienne (yes, I still use gender specific terms, because that's what we do when we speak proper non-PC English) Sarah Silverman recently appeared on CNN for what was supposed to be a hip, cool segment exploring her demented mind.

During the course of that segment, she said she was appalled by the institution of marriage because it doesn't incorporate the union of two men or two women:

"I'm starting to get appalled by anybody who would get married in this day and age ... I mean, it’s like, if you say, if you joined a club, a country club, you know, in the 60s that, where no blacks or Jews were allowed. Why would you want to join that country club? ... I find marriage has a very ugly mark on it right now, and I would not want to be a part of it."

Fortunately (and unsurprisingly) for Sarah, no one is asking her to be a part of it.  But the part of her little montage that stuck with me was her focus on her religious status:

I’m not Jewish by religion. I don’t, I’m not religious. I mean, the only times I’m religious are when I’m very, very sick, and, like, on the bathroom floor, like in sweat, I will definitely find G-d, or in incredible amounts of turbulence. I don’t think I’m an atheist. I’m not an atheist. I just, I’m just agnostic. I don’t know the answers. But, ethnically, in the ways that I cannot control, I’m Jewish. It comes out of my pores. It’s beyond my control.

So she's not a religious Jew.  We knew that.  But what sticks out is the fact that she continues to behave as though the Jewishness "coming out of her pores" grants her special status to speak for Jews, even though she's rejected their religion.  For example, she created "The Great Schlep," in which she encouraged young Jews to travel to Florida to bully their grandparents into voting for Obama.  In the course of that obnoxious and crass video, she said:

If Barack Obama doesn't become the next president of the United States, I'm going to blame the Jews.  I am.  ... Here are some fun facts: Barack Obama’s foreign policy is much more stabilizing than John Mccain’s…and much better for Israel. ... His brisket is beyond. It’s beyond. He’s circum-supersized. You don’t have to use facts…Use threats. There’s nobody more important or influential over your grandparents than their grandkids…you. If they vote for Barack Obama, they’re gonna get another visit this year. If not, let’s just hope they stay healthy until next year.

It is pathetic and ridiculous when cultural Jews like Silverman (born Jewish, reject Judaism) play the Jewish card.  She has no business lecturing any Jews on anything political as a Jew.  How much money does Silverman give to Israel each year?  Let's see her tax return.

Until then, Sarah, shut up.  You have no authority, no legitimacy, and nothing of interest to say on Judaism (or marriage for that matter, but I'll leave that for another time).  Just because you talk frequently about your genitals does not make you an expert on the Torah, the mitzvot, or anything except nose jobs.  Stick to your gross out humor and leave Judaism and Israel to the real Jews -- the ones who actually care about Judaism rather than bagels.

:'(
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2010, 05:58:05 AM »
Although nothing like Sarah Silverman (below) politically

the physically similar Tzippy Hotovely (below)

is another self-imbued toothy Jewess, who  had some of her female lustre tarnished when she advocated all Palestians in the West Bank being granted citizenship and allowed to vote!!

"That which is crooked cannot be made straight" (Koheles 1:15). And boy, are these women, some more some less, crooked in their thought processes!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 06:05:19 AM by wonga66 »

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2010, 09:06:26 AM »

Looks like Howard Stern evading Home Land Security at Dallas-Ft. Worth Airport, by attempting to smuggle two puppy dogs in wet paper bags, on to his flight back to New York City!
What the hell is that?  :o Is it a cow? A woman?
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2010, 07:09:57 AM »
When the left wing says
He is a "Master race"
Scream zig FAIL FAIL
Right into lefty face
-------

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2010, 06:17:05 PM »
The real face of the enemy!

Too much makeup, clown!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2010, 08:53:47 PM »
The real face of the enemy!

Too much makeup, clown!!

Look at the size of that nose!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2010, 10:25:54 PM »
Sarah Silverman is a truly foul degenerate, and hideously ugly too.

Only perverts drugged out beyond comprehension could possibly listen to her run her disgusting mouth.

Not funny - not even one teeny bit.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2010, 03:00:34 PM »
Amazing how they are so very liberal and don't care about God's Land.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2011, 09:41:02 PM »

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #113 on: July 30, 2013, 12:52:25 PM »
In her right-wing days, Livni was once not too bad looking.

But in proportion to her decline in to evil left-wing views, she has now a profile like the Wicked Witch of the West!

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2015, 02:43:24 PM »
The most anti-Kahanist woman in Israel, Zahava Gal-On of Meretz bites the political dust!

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4638245,00.html

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2015, 01:52:35 PM »

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2015, 09:30:44 AM »
Satan's own handmaiden, Moshe Dayan's daughter Yael Dayan (whose mutha was a Druze witch) jus' luvs to boycott her own homeland!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/203239#.VkNNXJu6Hn4

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #117 on: December 14, 2015, 06:01:04 PM »
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 03:51:08 AM by Yerusha »