Author Topic: Ugly left-wing Jewesses  (Read 83867 times)

newman

Re: Ugly left-wing Jewesses
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2007, 10:29:13 PM »
Malkah is THE woman of valour. She'd fight the whole Syrian army on her own. :)

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2007, 10:42:31 PM »
A fascinating article here on the real meaning of the Eshet Chayil - "the woman warrior", by R.Tzadok

http://www.koshertorah.com/PDF/eshethayil.pdf

Eshet Hayil
(Proverbs 31:10)
by HaRav Ariel bar Tzadok

Eshet Hayil Mi Yimtzah. An interesting choice of
words that translation does little to describe its true
meaning. An Eshet Hayil is usually translated as a
“woman of valor.” The traditional Aramaic
translation and classical commentaries all interpret
this to describe a woman who is descent and good.
Yet, the term Hayil describes something much
deeper and more active.
The term Hayil is related to the term Hayal, which is
the Hebrew word for soldier. In a way then the
Eshet Hayil is a woman soldier. This is why the
term is usually translated as Valor as opposed to
anything else. Yet, the word Valor while implying great deeds, still does not necessarily include
the martial sense that the original Hebrew term includes. Thus, I interpret Eshet Hayil as the
Woman Warrior.
The rest of this passage describes the activity of the Eshet Hayil as being active, ingenious,
diligent and conquering. However, the Eshet Hayil is a woman warrior, fighting a woman’s fight,
in a woman’s world. She does not fight a man’s battles, as would a man in a man’s world.
Rather, true to proper military form, she stays in formation and serves as her rank and title
defines her. Like the good soldier, she neither complains nor objects. Like a good soldier, the
motto of the Eshet Hayil is “mine is not to question why, mine is but to do, and do it right, period.
This is the true definition of the Eshet Hayil.
Mi Yimtzah. “Who can find.” Are these really words of praise? The subtle inference implied on
the surface level of reading this is that most women are not Eshet Hayils and are thus somehow
less. I do not believe that these words have come to make such a comparison. Indeed, I do not
believe they refer back to the Eshet Hayil at all. I believe these words, when interpreted with a
little help from Kabbalistic wisdom explain to us a statement about the proper mate that an
Eshet Hayil naturally attracts to herself.
Who will find her? Only one who can be called “Mi.” This word in Hebrew is spelled with two
letters Mem and Yod and Kabbalistically signifies a very specific state of mental balance and
alacrity between the intellectual (Binah) and intuitive (Hokhma) faculties of the mind. This is a
very high level of mental development and, needless to say, the physical accomplishments of
the individual of such a broad mind will be many. Such a man will recognize the value of the
Eshet Hayil over the external values of beauty, sensuality, softness and submission so often
today presented as desirable feminine qualities.
The Eshet Hayil by her natural martial nature towards life draws to herself a proper mate who
can equally match her and support her endeavors all the while that she supports his. Together,
the Eshet Hayil and her mentally intuitive and balanced husband form a team greater than the
composite sum of their individual talents. She calls out for her natural mate, not with words, or
with flamboyant advertisement of her sexuality, but rather with her sheer will of personality.
She is a powerhouse and a natural worker. She is a wife; mother and matriarch even while still
a child. It is her nature and her destiny to be these things. She does not have to try to make
them happen; she just naturally lets them happen. In this same way does a seasoned male
martial artist approach military combat. Rather than think about what he has to do, he just
allows himself to act as he was trained to, without forethought, doubt or confusion.
Both the Eshet Hayil and the Ish Hayil (martial artist, warrior) fight life’s opponents each in their
natural way. It is this psychic nature of the Eshet Hayil that catches the eye of her mate who is
the true Ish Hayil. She needs not do anything more to attract him. For it is he who finds her,"Mi
Yimtzah." “Mi” finds her, discovers her and considers this natural bond to be an acquisition of
the highest value.
V’rahok Mip’ninim Mikhrah. “And distant from pearls is her price.” Interesting how the Eshet
Hayil warrior woman is compared to pearls instead of silver, gold or even diamonds, each of
which can be argued to be of greater monetary value. Pearls however are very different in that
their beauty is natural, whereas the beauty of these others must be cultivated. Gold, silver and
diamonds are elements mined from the earth. Pearls on the other hands are grown inside a
living creature. Gold and silver need to be refined, diamonds need to be cut, pearls need no
such work. They are born with iridescence and luster.
Pearls represent natural beauty, and thus are rightly the image of comparison to the Eshet
Hayil. She too is not a product of grooming, makeup and seduction; on the contrary, her beauty
is natural, radiant and profound. Her character is what makes her most attractive, regardless of
the size of her waist or breasts. The size of her heart outweighs the importance of the size or
shape of any other part of her body.
An Eshet Hayil does not identify herself with her appearance; rather she identifies her self worth
by what she does, not by how she looks. She is not impressed by whimsical fashions, peer
pressures, or popular cultural concepts of femininity or beauty. Her appearance is always
graceful and majestic, never slutty or whorish. She is greater than a pearl. Her beauty, like that
of the pearl, is natural; not augmented like silver, gold or even diamonds. Pearls have great
worth; the value of an Eshet Hayil can never be estimated.

newman

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2007, 10:47:03 PM »
A fascinating article here on the real meaning of the Eshet Chayil - "the woman warrior", by R.Tzadok

http://www.koshertorah.com/PDF/eshethayil.pdf

Eshet Hayil
(Proverbs 31:10)
by HaRav Ariel bar Tzadok

Eshet Hayil Mi Yimtzah. An interesting choice of
words that translation does little to describe its true
meaning. An Eshet Hayil is usually translated as a
“woman of valor.” The traditional Aramaic
translation and classical commentaries all interpret
this to describe a woman who is descent and good.
Yet, the term Hayil describes something much
deeper and more active.
The term Hayil is related to the term Hayal, which is
the Hebrew word for soldier. In a way then the
Eshet Hayil is a woman soldier. This is why the
term is usually translated as Valor as opposed to
anything else. Yet, the word Valor while implying great deeds, still does not necessarily include
the martial sense that the original Hebrew term includes. Thus, I interpret Eshet Hayil as the
Woman Warrior.
The rest of this passage describes the activity of the Eshet Hayil as being active, ingenious,
diligent and conquering. However, the Eshet Hayil is a woman warrior, fighting a woman’s fight,
in a woman’s world. She does not fight a man’s battles, as would a man in a man’s world.
Rather, true to proper military form, she stays in formation and serves as her rank and title
defines her. Like the good soldier, she neither complains nor objects. Like a good soldier, the
motto of the Eshet Hayil is “mine is not to question why, mine is but to do, and do it right, period.
This is the true definition of the Eshet Hayil.
Mi Yimtzah. “Who can find.” Are these really words of praise? The subtle inference implied on
the surface level of reading this is that most women are not Eshet Hayils and are thus somehow
less. I do not believe that these words have come to make such a comparison. Indeed, I do not
believe they refer back to the Eshet Hayil at all. I believe these words, when interpreted with a
little help from Kabbalistic wisdom explain to us a statement about the proper mate that an
Eshet Hayil naturally attracts to herself.
Who will find her? Only one who can be called “Mi.” This word in Hebrew is spelled with two
letters Mem and Yod and Kabbalistically signifies a very specific state of mental balance and
alacrity between the intellectual (Binah) and intuitive (Hokhma) faculties of the mind. This is a
very high level of mental development and, needless to say, the physical accomplishments of
the individual of such a broad mind will be many. Such a man will recognize the value of the
Eshet Hayil over the external values of beauty, sensuality, softness and submission so often
today presented as desirable feminine qualities.
The Eshet Hayil by her natural martial nature towards life draws to herself a proper mate who
can equally match her and support her endeavors all the while that she supports his. Together,
the Eshet Hayil and her mentally intuitive and balanced husband form a team greater than the
composite sum of their individual talents. She calls out for her natural mate, not with words, or
with flamboyant advertisement of her sexuality, but rather with her sheer will of personality.
She is a powerhouse and a natural worker. She is a wife; mother and matriarch even while still
a child. It is her nature and her destiny to be these things. She does not have to try to make
them happen; she just naturally lets them happen. In this same way does a seasoned male
martial artist approach military combat. Rather than think about what he has to do, he just
allows himself to act as he was trained to, without forethought, doubt or confusion.
Both the Eshet Hayil and the Ish Hayil (martial artist, warrior) fight life’s opponents each in their
natural way. It is this psychic nature of the Eshet Hayil that catches the eye of her mate who is
the true Ish Hayil. She needs not do anything more to attract him. For it is he who finds her,"Mi
Yimtzah." “Mi” finds her, discovers her and considers this natural bond to be an acquisition of
the highest value.
V’rahok Mip’ninim Mikhrah. “And distant from pearls is her price.” Interesting how the Eshet
Hayil warrior woman is compared to pearls instead of silver, gold or even diamonds, each of
which can be argued to be of greater monetary value. Pearls however are very different in that
their beauty is natural, whereas the beauty of these others must be cultivated. Gold, silver and
diamonds are elements mined from the earth. Pearls on the other hands are grown inside a
living creature. Gold and silver need to be refined, diamonds need to be cut, pearls need no
such work. They are born with iridescence and luster.
Pearls represent natural beauty, and thus are rightly the image of comparison to the Eshet
Hayil. She too is not a product of grooming, makeup and seduction; on the contrary, her beauty
is natural, radiant and profound. Her character is what makes her most attractive, regardless of
the size of her waist or breasts. The size of her heart outweighs the importance of the size or
shape of any other part of her body.
An Eshet Hayil does not identify herself with her appearance; rather she identifies her self worth
by what she does, not by how she looks. She is not impressed by whimsical fashions, peer
pressures, or popular cultural concepts of femininity or beauty. Her appearance is always
graceful and majestic, never slutty or whorish. She is greater than a pearl. Her beauty, like that
of the pearl, is natural; not augmented like silver, gold or even diamonds. Pearls have great
worth; the value of an Eshet Hayil can never be estimated.

Do you know why Malkah's husband Yishei stomped on the glass on their wedding day?

Because it was the last time he ever got to put his foot down. :laugh:

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2007, 11:10:33 PM »
I don't know if this is true, but I've been told Pink is a Jewess.

If you're not aware, she's the pop singer of 'I'm coming out, so you better get the party started' fame.

She's not really ugly, but has more tattoos than an alcoholic sailor.

Is there anything more revolting than a woman with tons of tattoos ?

I've always found tats distasteful, whether on men or women, but especially on women.

I know Judaism prohibits getting tattoos, but what's the ruling on body piercings, like bellybutton rings, etc.?  How about pierced ears ?

newman

« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2007, 11:14:18 PM »

If you're not aware, she's the pop singer of 'I'm coming out, so you better get the party started' fame.

I've always found tats distasteful, whether on men or women, but especially on women.

I know Judaism prohibits getting tattoos, but what's the ruling on body piercings, like bellybutton rings, etc.?  How about pierced ears ?

Is Pink a Jewess? She's a big strapping girl. Jewish women are usually little....as opposed to Jewish men who are usually big and strong.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2007, 11:25:52 PM »

Is Pink a Jewess? She's a big strapping girl. Jewish women are usually little....as opposed to Jewish men who are usually big and strong.

Yes she's Jewish under Jewish law and she considers herself to be as well.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2007, 11:32:52 PM »
Tamar is such a sweet, beautiful person.

She radiates goodness.

Malkah looks very pretty in her wedding picture.

newman

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2007, 11:33:26 PM »

Yes she's Jewish under Jewish law and she considers herself to be as well.

I was surfing the net for revealing pictures of Pink once. Now Hashem's going to get me for perving at a Jewess!  OI!!  :-[

newman

« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2007, 11:36:59 PM »

She radiates goodness.

I can be in the most foul mood imagineable (which is often) and just listening to Tamar calms me down better than 8 tequila slammers. I swear she's a saint.

newman

« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2007, 11:43:01 PM »

She radiates goodness.

I saw Tamar and Malkah do a show live from the other side of the glass. I also saw Yishai and Malkak do a show a year earlier, the first show they did after they were expelled from Gush Katif.

Yishei and Malkah give me hope for Israel. Two proud, strong, young Jews. They left assured comfort and prosperity in the US and went to Israel with little Hebrew and even less dollars. They put their faith in Hashem and went to the land G_d promised them and live a kosher life.
They are shining examples to young Jews everywhere.

The Thought of kapos throwing THEM from their home makes me want to go postal!

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2007, 11:54:38 PM »
I met Tovia a few years ago.

He was doing a tour about the dangers of groups like Jews for Jesus and emphasizing how important it is to resist the constant missionizing that goes on.

We got a chance to speak for awhile after his presentation and I told him that his message about missionizing is as important as ever but he needs to concentrate on talking about the danger of Islam more on his INN show.

He was receptive but not overly friendly. Somewhat aloof.

I like him overall but find his Jackie Mason like schtick a bit tiring.

He did an interview with Jessie Jackson not too long ago and had the chance to really rip into him. Instead he was polite and let the 'Reverend' spout his usual nonsense with hardly a word of dissent or calling him out for all his past 'hymietown' remarks etc.

I would have paid to hear Chaim do that interview.

newman

« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2007, 12:06:46 AM »
I met Tovia a few years ago.

He was doing a tour about the dangers of groups like Jews for Jesus and emphasizing how important it is to resist the constant missionizing that goes on.

We got a chance to speak for awhile after his presentation and I told him that his message about missionizing is as important as ever but he needs to concentrate on talking about the danger of Islam more on his INN show.

He was receptive but not overly friendly. Somewhat aloof.

I like him overall but find his Jackie Mason like schtick a bit tiring.

He did an interview with Jessie Jackson not too long ago and had the chance to really rip into him. Instead he was polite and let the 'Reverend' spout his usual nonsense with hardly a word of dissent or calling him out for all his past 'hymietown' remarks etc.

I would have paid to hear Chaim do that interview.

If the media could forget their PC crap for five minutes and think $$, Chaim would make them a fortune. If they would give him a show and let him cut loose, for all the complaints and hair pulling by rent-a-crowd there would be tens of millions glued to their sets. I guarantee it.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2007, 03:01:48 AM »
To be Honset, tattoos on a woman dont phase me, piercings maybe, below the lower lip or the nose is as far as I go. But if I met a good Ba'al tshuva woman or  rightious orthodox Ger woman and we click and have alot in common, I would marry her, that really doesnt matter to me. It's all on the inside man.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2007, 04:07:27 AM »
a tattoo on a woman and I instantly rule them out.

belly button piercing - out.

the farthest I would consider is a very small nose ring, but even that is at about the line of acceptability I think.

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2007, 05:25:01 AM »
Quote from: newman
If the media could forget their PC crap for five minutes and think $$, Chaim would make them a fortune. If they would give him a show and let him cut loose, for all the complaints and hair pulling by rent-a-crowd there would be tens of millions glued to their sets. I guarantee it.

Even the slightest hint of public "racial incitement" is an immediately arrestable crime in UK, Europe and Israel.

Indeed, outside of the USA & Outer Mongolia, I don't think Chaim, who may have a spark of Moshiach in him, would get away with it.

And of course, truly massive publicity would guarantee an attempted hit on him.

Chaim is a hint of what Moshiach wil face when he starts spouting & revealing the emes about the races.

Without miraculous Divine protection (cf Moshe Rabbeinu walking in and out of Paro's court unscathed despite his lambastings), Moshiach will be immediately gunned down on appearance - like Kahane x1000 -  including by the Frum!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 05:43:37 AM by Mifletzet »

newman

« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2007, 05:42:58 AM »
Quote from: newman

Even the slightest hint of public "racial incitement" is an immediately arrestable crime in UK, Europe and Israel.

Indeed, outside of the USA & Outer Mongolia, I don't think Chaim, who may have a spark of Moshiach in him, would get away with it.

And of course, truly massive publicity would guarantee an attempted hit on him.

Chaim is a hint of what Moshiach wil face when he starts spouting & revealing the emes.

Without miraculous Divine protection (cf Moshe Rabbeinu walking in and out of Paro's court unscathed despite his lambastings), Moshiach will be immediately gunned down on appearance - like Kahane x1000 -  including by the Frum!

All true. But with cable and internet I don't think governments can do zip. With coputer power increasing there's no reason we can't do internet TV like arutz sheva do internet radio.

BTW: I heard the Messiach will have an army of angels. Is that true?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2007, 08:29:17 AM »
Torah forbids tatoos and body piercings (aside from ears I believe)...  I believe it is further explained via the Talmud concerning: Leviticus 19:28.  Just thought I'd throw that out there... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2007, 08:32:33 AM »
Torah forbids tatoos and body piercings (aside from ears I believe)...  I believe it is further explained via the Talmud concerning: Leviticus 19:28.  Just thought I'd throw that out there... 
Well Pink's in trouble.

I've never seen any orthodox punk-rockers come to think of it

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2007, 08:38:04 AM »
Yes like that "Jewish" creature on that show "INKED"...... Oy Vey what a horrible world...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2007, 08:40:41 AM »
Yes like that "Jewish" creature on that show "INKED"...... Oy Vey what a horrible world...

Havn't seen it. I hear the kids in Tel Aviv look like a bunch of freaks these days.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2007, 08:44:22 AM »
Probably,  To be expected with a bombardment of Socialism since the days of Ben Gurion and his Mapai Nazi Party....  Truly sad...sad...sad...sad...  I believe that we are in for horrible times unless Israelis start acting like Jews or HaShem will vomit them from the land....  my two cents...

newman

« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2007, 08:47:25 AM »
That fag parade inJerusalem won't help. I hope The online yeshiva will make an improvement with the young.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2007, 05:18:47 PM »
I hope a good machine gunning and fire bombing of those sodomites and their commie supporters will occur so they will get the picture.  If they want Homo parades to head to Sweden, Holland or Canada...   Those "Jews" if they keep this up and not find some self respect and their Jewishness....HaShem WILL vomit them and the righteous Jews out of His Land....  my opinion....

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2007, 09:40:24 PM »
He I cant stand.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2007, 04:28:20 PM »
They are the "enlightened" ones...  The "illuminated" ones....  The "progressive" ones who believe they know everything especially what is good for everyone else........  "Ignorance and arrogance are the poisons of the Liberal mind." - Meir Kahane ;)