Author Topic: What fool is still under the illusion that Islam is a "Religion of Peace"?  (Read 10604 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Since 9/11 I know and Islam confirmed that Islam is not the "Religion of Peace"! It's the opposite of our Religions (Judaism and Christianity).
Islam is the religion of Hate, Slaughter, Killing and Terror!!

Islam =  >:(
Judaism =  :love:
Christianity =  :love:

12,000   deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last seven years.  (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).

Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or criticizing his religion.  This included women.  Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger."  In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that.

Muhammad inspired his men to war with the basest of motives, using captured loot, sex and a gluttonous paradise as incentives.  He beheaded captives, enslaved children and raped women captured in battle.  Again, Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him, and knew his religion best, immediately fell into war with each other.

Muhammad's favorite daughter, Fatima, and her husband, Ali (the second convert to Islam, who was raised like a son to Muhammad) fought a war against an army raised by Aisha, Muhammad's favorite wife - and one whom he had said was the "perfect woman."

Not only was her husband, Ali, eventually murdered, but Fatima (who survived the early years at Mecca safe and sound) died of stress from the persecution of fellow Muslims only three months after her father died.

Three of the first four Muslim rulers (caliphs) were murdered.  All of them were among Muhammad's closest companions.  The third caliph was killed by the son of the first.  The fourth caliph was killed by the fifth, who subsequently poisoned one of Muhammad's two favorite grandsons.  Muhammad's other grandson was later beheaded by the sixth caliph.

Even these high profile killings barely do justice to the astonishing level of violence taking place at the time, in which tens of thousands of believers were slaughtered by companions and their children in the infighting and power struggles.  Within 50 short years of Muhammad's death, even the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in ruins from internal Muslim war.

And that's just the fate of those within the house of Islam!

Muhammad directed Muslims to wage war on other religions and bring them under submission to Islam.  Within the first few decades following his death, his Arabian companions invaded and conquered Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands.

Muslims continued their Jihad against other religions for 1400 years, checked only by the ability of non-Muslims to defend themselves.  To this day, not a week goes by that Islamic fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists explicitly in the name of Allah.

None of these other religions are at war with each other.

Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by threatening to kill anyone who leaves.  This is according to the example set by Muhammad.

Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human.  Muhammad said that Muslims can be put to death for murder, but that a Muslim could never be put to death for killing a non-Muslim.

The Qur'an never once speaks of Allah's love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times.

"Allahu Akbar!  Allahu Akbar!  Allahu Akbar!"  (The last words from the cockpit of Flight 93)

Islam, a religion of Peace?? Religion of Piss!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
George,

Everything you posted in your thread is true.

But, the problem lies in all the zealots who are born, bred, and programmed into believing the perverted cult of Islam. 

I do not know how this can be changed due to the fact that the followers of Islam are becoming more radical and extreme.  Now add to this the explosion of the birthrate of the Muslim population, and it becomes something so large that it is difficult to wrap your mind around.

The Muslim run nations want it this way.  They only believe in Islam and sharia law.
They have no interest in adapting to present day society and explore their religion for what it really is.

So, it is a never ending cycle of hate from generation to generation.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
George,

Everything you posted in your thread is true.

But, the problem lies in all the zealots who are born, bred, and programmed into believing the perverted cult of Islam. 

I do not know how this can be changed due to the fact that the followers of Islam are becoming more radical and extreme.  Now add to this the explosion of the birthrate of the Muslim population, and it becomes something so large that it is difficult to wrap your mind around.

The Muslim run nations want it this way.  They only believe in Islam and sharia law.
They have no interest in adapting to present day society and explore their religion for what it really is.

So, it is a never ending cycle of hate from generation to generation.

Hi ag337, you are right. Muzzies are programmed like robots to accept islam and it's autrocities without question.
How pathetic that they exist to begin with.

Shalom - Dox    : )

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
May Hashem bring the Geula now!

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
Here is a short list of illusionists:
Liberals: funny, they are first on the list of elimination by muslims because muslims don't accept any sort of opposition to Sharia Law.
non-muslims who believe that muslims and non-muslims can live in harmony.
CNN & other media watchers: these are the people who base all their beliefs on what they see on tv.
christian and jewish apologists: these are the ones who believe that Jews and Christians in some way owe muslims some sort of apology because muslims are "discriminated against."
OIL COMPANIES: no explanation needed.....

did I miss anyone?

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
george jtf

And you need to include the followers of Radical Islam who are bred to be martyrs.
Also, the Muslims who are bred into Radical Islam and are literally programmed from birth to hate all those who do not follow Radical Islam, such as: nonbelievers.

So, this becomes something deeper.  That is like an infectious disease that spreads from generation to generation.

We have seen many examples of this; such as when we see little kids in Gaza not older than 5 or 6 years old, who curse Israeli guards and throw stones at them, without even knowing or understanding why they are engaging in such behavior.

And as far as the idiotic martyrs, who are brain washed into thinking if they blow themselves up and take some innocent nonbelievers with them; they will go to paradise and be greeted by 72 virgins.  Now how sick is that?  Not just who sick, but how moronic?

All this shows you how weak the mentalities of people who follow Radical Islam really are.
If a bunch of virgins in paradise is enough for them to blow themselves to smithereens, than, they are either truly unintelligent, primitive, and/or weak in the mind.

Now, that for me is the scariest part of these imbeciles and their motivations.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
May G-d destroy Mecca and Islam.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 04:21:09 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Once a muslim told me that on YouTube, that "f.ck you, i will kill you, and yes we are peaceful and islam will bring the peace"  :laugh: :::D ;D
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
What else is new? >:( :'(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Islam was, is and will be a religion of hate and death!!

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
As Geert Wilders said, Islam is not a religion, it is an ideology.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
As Geert Wilders said, Islam is not a religion, it is an ideology.

That's the same thing we (JTF) and Chaim Ben Pesach says!

Islam is an ideology

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Islam is not only an ideology, but Islam is a cult as well.

It is a perverted cult that feeds upon hatred, negativity, and force feeding it's beliefs on weak souls.

And any religion, belief, ideology, or theory that forces by violence, threats, and/or condemnation, people to be followers is simply a manipulation of peoples' minds.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
of pieces... of dead bodies.
aka Someone Else

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
islam is evil...there is no way around that! They give lip service to us infidels while Not speaking the truth! This is Ok according to their fales prophet! AFTER ALL ...DO YOU KNOW WHEN A MUSLIM IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH WHEN SPEAKING TO AN INFIDEL??? WHEN HIS LIPS ARE MOVING!
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Categorize Islam with Hitler, Mussolini, Nero, Nebudchadnezzar, and Sheik Al Rakman, Sadam Hussein, Ayatollah Khommeini, and Ahmadinejad.   

They are all little Hitlers!!!!!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Categorize Islam with Hitler, Mussolini, Nero, Nebudchadnezzar, and Sheik Al Rakman, Sadam Hussein, Ayatollah Khommeini, and Ahmadinejad.   

They are all little Hitlers!!!!!

Agree

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
May G-d destroy Mecca and Islam.
Our Lord will mate, that I truly believe.

They (Muslims) think that what they do is righteous yet if they actually had a heart they would see what they do is truly evil.

Nothing but a skidmark on the underpants of humanity they are.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
Religion of Peace??? :laugh: :::D :P What big liars they are! I guess if you tell yourself a lie long enough you begin to believe it...this is the only reason i could see...but personally i believe this to be PURE Evil! I believ Prophecy is unfolding! I believe Israel to be the winners when all is said and done! 
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline Natan

• New JTFer
Islam is a "Religion of Peace''!!!???

This is a bitter joke!
I come from Yamit

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Islam IS a religion of peace.

When the muslims kill everyone that opposes islam and subjugate the remaining weaklings that give in to them and convert because they are afraid to fight for their beliefs, then there will be peace since there won't be anyone left to fight against them.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hanna

• New JTFer
  • We have a right to exist, AND WE ARE EXISTING!✔
[censored]!

why are you blaming all the muslims? Just because there are some terrorist muslims, doesnt mean that all Muslims are terrorists. Why are you never talking about your own crime? are you inncoent?  >:(
Don't I have a right to stay here? Og course, you keep talking about "human rights"... Please, give me the same humans rights as you have! i'm human aswell, arent I?

♥I want to die with my forehead on the ground, The Sunnah in my heart, Allah on my mind, Quran on my tongue, And Tears in my eyes♥

I WOULD RATHER BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUS TNAN TO BELIEVE THAT ISRAHELL IS A PEACEFUL STATE.!

Offline Hanna

• New JTFer
[censored]!
Don't I have a right to stay here? Og course, you keep talking about "human rights"... Please, give me the same humans rights as you have! i'm human aswell, arent I?

♥I want to die with my forehead on the ground, The Sunnah in my heart, Allah on my mind, Quran on my tongue, And Tears in my eyes♥

I WOULD RATHER BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUS TNAN TO BELIEVE THAT ISRAHELL IS A PEACEFUL STATE.!

Offline Hanna

• New JTFer
read the Quran!