Author Topic: Chaim's New Youtube Video: "Barack Hussein Obama Is A Muslim"  (Read 7484 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Both the Muslims and the supporters of Barack Hussein Obama are already going crazy over the new video that Chaim recorded for youtube: "Barack Hussein Obama Is A Muslim".

This video has the potential to bring us many new supporters. G-d willing, it is just the beginning of JTF's campaign to defeat the presidential candidacy of Barack Hussein Obama. Polls show that Obama is a very serious contender, and he has the enthusiastic support of the Bolshevik news media. This is a very real danger. We all know that if Obama became president, G-d forbid, it could literally mean the end of the United States of America. And of course, Obama would be a vicious and extremely dangerous enemy of little Israel.

Please register on youtube and go to the new video:

And please go to my thread on how to promote our videos on youtube. Not just this new video, but also the videos of Oz77, SamanthaTheCat and takebackourtemple. SamanthaTheCat is posting new videos of Take Back America on a regular basis. Here is the thread with the simple instructions:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=2106.0

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Chaim's New Youtube Video: "Barack Hussein Obama Is A Muslim"
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 09:58:00 PM »
I like the video.  Chaim is very entertaining. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 10:30:34 PM »
That's a great video. Jimmy are you 'WWWJTFORG'?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 10:34:00 PM »
Pardon my ignorance. The person is only 19.

Yacov, it takes a few minutes (if not more) for the video to appear in your favorites.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 04:32:31 PM »
That video is very well supported and has sufficent arguements. I wish Obama himself could see it. Chaim is right Barack-the name-stems from Baracka....which means blessings and rewards is Arabic. Doesn't exactly suit him does it. Hasn't the media got hold of this story yet! I mean come on, wouldn't they die for controversial news like this, to add a bit of tension between candidates?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 09:10:18 PM »
Even though there isn't any fancy music or images, this video is sure to attract attention from friends and enemies alike.

Listen, we all did a great job promoting previous videos. But we cannot rest. We've all got to make sure this video gets the attention it deserves. We have a record number of regular posters on this forum. Together, we can make it happen.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2007, 09:39:13 PM »
You should sticky this to the top of the page so people see it.                             

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 05:43:56 PM »
Good video..nice and quick.. The punchline: Barak Obama is a Muslim and is half black half white..and seems to be hiding something.  Whether or not he would be a "friend" to Jews and Israel is one thing.. He's dishonest..

One thing about the message in the video was that it was something that I can and everyone in this forum can understand. But for someone who doesn't understand jtf's movement or never heard of it or don't understand the problem Muslims have been throughout time is that they will think, "So waht? he's muslim."  Would make sense to mention the real Islam video so that people can understand the destruction the religion carries.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 10:31:41 PM »
I personally don't see the relevence of Obama's past. I also think the whole "Hussein" factor is being trumped up too much. So what are we supposed to be afraid of? He has a middle name that matches Saddam Hussein, Obama rhymes with Osama, and Barak rhymes with Iraq. It's almost laughable. Barack Obama is nothing more than a Howard Dean who the press is currently trumping up. I predict that shortly after the Iowa caucus or the New Hampshire primary, Obama is going to end up out of contention and will end up like another Howard Dean.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2007, 11:17:29 PM »
I personally don't see the relevence of Obama's past. I also think the whole "Hussein" factor is being trumped up too much. So what are we supposed to be afraid of? He has a middle name that matches Saddam Hussein, Obama rhymes with Osama, and Barak rhymes with Iraq. It's almost laughable. Barack Obama is nothing more than a Howard Dean who the press is currently trumping up. I predict that shortly after the Iowa caucus or the New Hampshire primary, Obama is going to end up out of contention and will end up like another Howard Dean.

Obama's past is relevant, Daniel. It is a fact that he attended mosque and registered at two schools as a Muslim. Yet all of a sudden he writes a book where he devotes maybe 1 page to laughing off the whole issue of religion? Religion may not be important to you, but it is to many Americans. Can you tell me for a fact that Obama was not exposed to radical Wahabi beliefs through his fathers, grandparents, mosque, or schooling? I can't. I believe he is on a campaign of deception because it is in his self-interest as a candidate to lie about his past.

Even if he isn't radicalized, his view on Islam and its relation to the West may be ingrained in his core beliefs and world outlook. This is entirely the wrong recipe for America. We need someone who will fight Islam and all evil. We don't need someone who has innate sympathies for them.

Nevertheless, the Pope was once a member of Hitler youth and nobody questions him. What a crazy world we live in.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 03:15:49 AM »
The past is what shaped Obama Daniel, the past gave him experience for the future. Judging his past gives us a wholly idea of what he may be like. Judging the present only gives us one view of him, plus since he is trying to please people for votes, it gives a very biased view.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2007, 03:05:45 PM »
he past is what shaped Obama Daniel, the past gave him experience for the future. Judging his past gives us a wholly idea of what he may be like. Judging the present only gives us one view of him, plus since he is trying to please people for votes, it gives a very biased view.

I read where a poster here believes that Obama is dishonest but cannot name one instance where he has been dishonest about anything.   Tom DeLay is dishonest and it's been proven that he is dishonest, but no one here seems to have a problem with him.

How much should you judge a person's past if that person was a child who had very little control over how he lived?  That's not fair.  If fact, it maybe just as much a fault of our own limited experiences to put so much importance on his name and upbringing as a child.  You must take into account the present and future as much, and even moreso as someone's past.

All this Osama Obama stuff is just an excuse to be against the guy.  He already said that he supports Israel.  The fact is that many of you will never be satisfied with anyone as President unless they are white or outwardly racist against Arabs.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2007, 04:16:46 PM »
Obama is a Farrakhan backer. Obama has said that the Arabs in Israel are the most oppressed people on earth. I don't give a damn about his race. If Alan Keyes were running for President with a real chance of winning I'd back him 100%, if not more. Kananga, you've been on the offensive here since day one. If you don't agree with some of the aspects of this organization, that's fine. But to paint us all with such broad brushstrokes as being "racist" is just wrong. I have very legitimate concerns with B. Hussein Obama. And it's not because he's black.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2007, 04:30:46 PM »
Kananga,

The only problem I have with Obama Yomama, is that "he's not black enough!"

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2007, 04:38:30 PM »
he past is what shaped Obama Daniel, the past gave him experience for the future. Judging his past gives us a wholly idea of what he may be like. Judging the present only gives us one view of him, plus since he is trying to please people for votes, it gives a very biased view.

I read where a poster here believes that Obama is dishonest but cannot name one instance where he has been dishonest about anything.   Tom DeLay is dishonest and it's been proven that he is dishonest, but no one here seems to have a problem with him.

How much should you judge a person's past if that person was a child who had very little control over how he lived?  That's not fair.  If fact, it maybe just as much a fault of our own limited experiences to put so much importance on his name and upbringing as a child.  You must take into account the present and future as much, and even moreso as someone's past.

All this Osama Obama stuff is just an excuse to be against the guy.  He already said that he supports Israel.  The fact is that many of you will never be satisfied with anyone as President unless they are white or outwardly racist against Arabs.

You are right. It would be ignorant of me to judge or comment much on the guy since i don't really have a great detailed perspective of who he is but what the heck, might as well bring em down before they destroy the country. He is young, black and had a muslim childhood, so he would have a fair bit of sympathy. If you think George "wahabi" Bush is bad and a muslim apologist, then this guy will be a very extreme change and will bring about a new era of laws and way of American life. Maybe Kanange, we should judge his political ideas instead of his personal life.......discuss what they could bring about....

You are wrong by saying that we would only want a white president.   
You are turning into a racial defiantment not political. A person is a person, be they white, yellow, black or God help them green.

Even if i don't live in America, it still matters to the rest of the world.  America affects and is invovled in nearly everything....

Massuh LOL obama "YO'MAMA" thats jokes.........Please post a question to Chaim!

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 04:46:32 PM »
I said "some", not all.

But I disagree with you about bringing him down.  There are much greater single threats to Israel than  what someone would anticipate with a presidency.  Obama self identifies as a Christian and that's how we should judge him.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2007, 04:56:29 PM »
I said "some".   I know that the great majority of people who post here are not racist and that's why I'm still here. 

What makes someone a Farakhan supporter??  Do you have to attend a rally, or have had listened to/watched a speech from him.  Senator Joseph Lieberman wanted to meet with Farakhan a few years back -- would that make Lieberman a Farakhan supporter?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2007, 05:01:38 PM »
I said "some", not all.

But I disagree with you about bringing him down.  There are much greater single threats to Israel than  what someone would anticipate with a presidency.  Obama self identifies as a Christian and that's how we should judge him.

Being a Christian doesn't give him the title of MR. Nice Guy. The thing is its not just about Israel and its direct threats. Israel wants America to back off and stop the excessive financial support that it ends up depending on. Its the little influences and impacts the presidency will have upon its people, shaping them into aggressors and changing their nationalistic views on things. In other words, making America something different and dragging its citizens along too.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2007, 05:55:22 PM »
Sarah is right. Saying that you are a Christian does not make one so. From what I understand, there are a lot of Christians in the USA that seriously seem to think that Jesus is at G-d's right hand and that Bush is at his left and everything he does is blessed by G-d.

But then again, I have heard OTHER Christians (Mostly evangelicals) who have a serious problem with how Bush views Israel. They have problems with his constant pushing of a two-state solution. They have problems with the fact that he is constantly trying to leave a "legacy". Constantly trying to create peace in the Middle East, and pushing his Road Map to Peace down everyone's throat.

A lot of Christian evangelicals are very skeptical of this because they think that whoever causes there to be a peace (A real and lasting peace) first will be a false Messiah. (They believe that peace won't really last either. That it will fall through after a period of 3 1/2 years.) But any Gentile who pushes that is a candidate for being that false Messiah. And they think Israelis are war weary enough to listen to anyone who could somehow "legitimately" bring a "viable" peace.

As I have been told on numerous occasions...just because someone says they are a Christian does not mean that they are. To them, being born into the Christian faith does not make one a Christian. You have to have a faith experience with G-d and Jesus whom they believe to be the Messiah. And then that person has to follow Jesus's teachings. Otherwise they are NOT a Christian.

(Roman Catholicism differs significantly from this view.)

Barack Hussein Obama would not qualify as a Christian according to the above definition. From what I understand he is for a "Woman's Right to Choose" (He's for abortion. Something Evangelical Christians hate), He is very definitely pro-Islam (Evangelicals view Islam as a great threat in the world today etc.)

There are a lot of reasons not to trust Barack Hussein Obama.

I would say if Evangelical Christians don't trust the man...we Jews should also sit up and take note.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2007, 05:59:52 PM »
For what it's worth, I don't believe ANY of the candidates on the field today, either Republican or Democrat are good for either America or Israel...except maybe Tom Tancredo. But I still don't trust even him. I think they are all globalists. I think they are all in favor of a one world government.

I think people are too pragmatic instead of idealistic. They would rather have the lesser of two evils rather than to do what is right and put into power someone who is not the lesser of two evils, but rather someone who is good and RIGHT.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 11:01:17 PM »
For what it's worth, I don't believe ANY of the candidates on the field today, either Republican or Democrat are good for either America or Israel...except maybe Tom Tancredo. But I still don't trust even him. I think they are all globalists. I think they are all in favor of a one world government.

I think people are too pragmatic instead of idealistic. They would rather have the lesser of two evils rather than to do what is right and put into power someone who is not the lesser of two evils, but rather someone who is good and RIGHT.

Sometimes, my friend, you have to choose between a [censored] and a Turd.  It takes an extreme brown noser to kiss so much butt to get to this point...you and I know that!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein