Author Topic: Just for laughs  (Read 2595 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Just for laughs
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2009, 05:57:37 PM »
When that schmuck and his ugly pet dog decide to stop talking about the people at JTF and "CBP" then maybe, just maybe, will I keep quiet about the meshuganah.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2009, 11:09:49 PM »
When that schmuck and his ugly pet dog decide to stop talking about the people at JTF and "CBP" then maybe, just maybe, will I keep quiet about the meshuganah.

Mishmaat, I have to say that whenever I say to myself that this mental patient can't get anymore meshuga, he manages to prove me wrong. I  have to tell everyone on this forum that if you have ever seen this turd in real life, and how he acts, you would quickly understand what type of meshugana he is. The patients at Bellevue and Creedmore would demand to have this load of turd removed from among them.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2009, 11:26:25 PM »
L. Its funny that the same person who calls his "girlfriend" numerous times a day to make sure she is still a virgin would attempt to ban easter.

WHAT? And this is true or a joke?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2009, 12:32:37 AM »
The patients at Bellevue and Creedmore would demand to have this load of turd removed from among them.
Not to mention Metropolitan (the big Los Angeles County insane asylum).

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2009, 12:33:34 AM »
Lisa, I just posted these links because they are so absurd they're funny. I'm not worried about him--I just wanted to treat fellow JTFers to a good laugh.  :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2009, 08:16:10 AM »
O.K. lets face it he's insane out of touch with reality he a certified candidate for a mental institution  :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03